AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-09-18, 00:15   Link #2641
Luffyz

Group: Kesenai Subtitles
Projects: Tears to Tiara, Letter Bee, Souten Kouro
Positions:
  • DISTRO(Bot provider)
  • 2 Quality Checkers for Tears to Tiara and Letter Bee
  • For Souten Kouro: 2 Translators(Japanese to English and Chinese to English), Timer, Editors, AFX Typestters, Quality Checker.
IRC: #kesenai-recruits@irc.​rizon.​net
Luffy` luffy@kesenai.net
Kruption kruption@gecko-games.com

Last edited by Luffyz; 2009-09-18 at 10:12.
Old 2009-09-18, 08:02   Link #2642
Alva545

Group: II-subs
Project: Bakemonogatari
Positions: Editor, Timer
IRC: #iisubs@irc.rizon.net
Jabber: ii-subs@conference.jabber.ru

Hi guys. It seems we’re in a (desperate ) need of able editors and timer. Editing means reading the translation, paraphrasing anything that sounds bad, clarifying anything that’s not clear enough, consulting with translators when you have doubts about changing the line, fixing mistakes and typos and so on. This is not as easy as it might look like, and it actually requires sufficient work on your side (it’s not just “yeah, I’ve read it and understood almost everything, it’s good to go”). Timing implies at least rough timing, fine timing optionally, typesetting not required (we have an excellent typesetter, Tai, already).

The only quality we look for, aside from being able to do what’s written above, is the ability and will to work and get the episodes done.

PS: Though non-natives with perfect knowledge of english are theoretically fine too, you’ll probably have to try hard to convince us in your skills. (If you have an experience of working as editor in another group, for example, that’s a different story). Native speakers are preferable.
Old 2009-09-19, 15:44   Link #2643
|ih4x|

shogakukansubs

Group: Shogakukansubs
Projects: tbc
Positions: Timers, Typesetters, Editors, Raw Providers/Cappers and Quality Checkers
IRC: #shogakukansubs@irc.rizon.net

If you think you are capable of filling the above mentioned positions please send me a pm or contact me via email. My email is imran_h4x@hotmail.com.

If you prefer irc please contact either my self |ih4x| or BlazerSoul
Old 2009-09-19, 16:21   Link #2644
Schneizel
uwu
*Fansubber

Hi everyone, I want to go play Aion, so gg is looking for a new group leader to fill in for me until I can get level 50, obtain Abyss armor skinned like white Daevanion armor, and also obtain the Abyss Governor rank.

Your responsibilities will be as follows:
- editing/tsing canaan
- editing/tsing umineko
- tsing bakemonogatari
- tsing hetalia
- editing/tsing all new fall shows
- karaoke for all shows
- putting up with jaka and mandoric (sometimes at the same time)
- managing group members to do their work
- contacting members through other forms of communication (ie: cell phone)
- releasing all shows (muxing and setting up torrent/bot)
- fill in the gaps on every project as necessary
- paying for staff ftp
- maintaining the webpage and irc channel
Old 2009-09-19, 18:46   Link #2645
Prons
Disabled By Request

Shin-Getter needs a backup encoder for Heavy Metal L-Gaim and UFO Robo Grendizer. Please know how to encode, because I sure don't.

Email me at PronsAmuro@gmail.com
Old 2009-09-20, 13:38   Link #2646
sgtkira

Positions needed:

Japanese and Korean Translators

Staff already acquired but would love to have more of:

Timer
Typesetter
Encoder
Quality Checker

Group: sgtkiraproductions
Projects: Older Anime that has not been licensed and older Tokusatsu
Irc Channel: #sgtkiraproductions@irc.rizon.net
E-Mail: sgtkira@gmail.com
Site: http://sgtkiraproductions.webs.com/index.htm
Forums: http://s1.zetaboards.com/sgtkiraproductions/index/

Hello there, our group is dedicated to not only sub old anime that hasn't been looked at but to also sub unfinished Dramas and Tokusatsu. Please either PM me, email us, or go to our site for more information on this http://sgtkiraproductions.webs.com/index.htm

Thank you all and have a nice day

Last edited by sgtkira; 2009-11-09 at 13:40. Reason: More information added
Old 2009-09-21, 16:12   Link #2647
Dante80

Lightbulb Translator needed for small project...^^

Salutations from sunny Greece...

We are currently looking for a good translator to help in a specific short OVA project. All the technical work is almost finished, but sadly the inactivity of one of our former translators has put the project in hiatus.

We would also be happy to treat the project as a joint venture with another fansub group, if that is necessary. The project is a short 4eps OVA from the coveted 80's, has never been fansubbed fully, and will have a dual English-Greek sub stream. Of course, we are looking for a Japanese to English translator...

Position: Translator (specific project)
Group: Ōkami Fansubs
Project: PM me for more information, or join or IRC channel for discussion...^^
IRC Channel: irc://irc.rizon.net/ookami-subs
IRC Contact: lexalkon - Dante80 - Raziel666
E-Mail: hlektrokourampies@hotmail.com
Site: http://www.ookami-fansubs.com/

Regards and best wishes,
Dante80
Old 2009-09-21, 16:34   Link #2648
Ryunichi
Ichi nuketa...

Send a message via AIM to Ryunichi
Position(s): Translator JP->EN
Group: Hitode-Fansubs
Project(s): Kiddy Girl-and
IRC Channel: #hitode-recruits / #hitode
IRC Contact: Ryunichi (Project Leader) / Madrat- / Usergonemad
E-Mail: Just use IRC please, or PM me here!

Kiddy Girl-and is the anime related to the great anime Kiddy Grade. Unfortunately, no one seems to really be picking it up, so we'd love to do it. We're just looking for THE translator who would like to do it. We won't set extremely high standards on the speed, just as long as you're passionate or dedicated to the project.

We offer a nice working environment - fansubs are fun and not supposed to be just all about work. Have any questions, feel free to ask!
Old 2009-09-21, 18:36   Link #2649
tantei okuoku
Mystery Otaku

deleted due to misinformation

Last edited by tantei okuoku; 2009-09-24 at 21:43. Reason: better formating
Old 2009-09-22, 01:34   Link #2650
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
We already have a translator onboard for Seitokai no Ichizon, as well as staff for every other position, except for a typesetter.

Group: CXC Subs
Position: Typesetter (ASS or AFX)
Project: Seitokai no Ichizon
IRC Channel: #CXC@irchighway.net Contact [Cross] or Blazewardog
E-Mail: cxcscans@live.com

You can contact us through our irc or to me directly through PM here or on our site.
Old 2009-09-23, 02:58   Link #2651
Sakitty

Group: Sakitty Fansubs (Sakitty)
Position: Translator
Project(s): Open to any short show/webcast that we can get raws for (eg. Ontama!, Weiss Survive, Charady's Daily Joke, Hoshi ni Negai wo Fantastic Cat, etc)
IRC Channel: #sakitty @ irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: Sakitty
E-Mail: Sakitty@sakitty.host56.com

Small group looking for another translator to pick up another series. Our main focus is on short shows (shows less than 25 minutes) and webcast series that aren't being subbed (or subbed very slowly/stalled). Short shows are a good starting point for translators that don't want to take on a full 25 minute series yet, so apply today!

Last edited by Sakitty; 2009-09-23 at 16:07.
Old 2009-09-23, 18:17   Link #2652
Mitch
aka Akatsuki
*Fansubber

Group: Rocket Gang

IRC: #RocketGang@irc.tennoko.org
Email: rocketgangsubs@gmail.com
Projects: Various

Positions We're Currently Recruiting

All of them but we really need an experienced encoder and translator.

If you're interested, please contact Mitch on IRC or hit me an email.

Thank You
Old 2009-09-24, 10:47   Link #2653
yuurisan
retired fansubbers

Send a message via MSN to yuurisan
Hi, Yuurisan-Subs is still looking for:
An Editor and Quality Checker(s) for Kobato.
Quality Checker(s) for Darker Than Black 2.
And Raw Providers/Cappers.

If you are interested, contact at my email: yuurisans@hotmail.com
or poke me at #yus-recruits@irc.rizon.net
Old 2009-09-24, 21:43   Link #2654
tantei okuoku
Mystery Otaku

I am tantei from kindaichi academy works. We need more staff in order to go faster and do some new series. we are doing the kindaichi case files. we also want to kimi ni tordoke, and tantei gakuen Q/ detective academy Q. we also do the tantei gakuen Q manga and the princess lover, Clear Qualia, Domina no Do, Clear Qualia, kindaichi, and Kagijin manga. we always welcome translators for our projects and possibly doing new projects. we accept Japanese, Chinese, Indonesian, French, and Arabic to English translators. we also could really use anime timers, and typesetters. on the manga side we really need typesetters, cleaners would also be welcome. for more information email seabiscuit.0 at gmail.com, or our irc channel is #kindaichi on rizion or if yo click on the chat tab on our website (kaworkz.co.cc) that will take you to our irc channel inside your web browser. one note about the TGQ anime We are doing a joint with anime-himitsu on the Tantei Gakuen Q (Detective Academy Q) the anime series. We realize the episodes have been subbed already, but we are planning to release these episodes with the region 2 DVDs as our source for the raws.

we believe that quality and sanity come before speed. (A&M)= anime and manga, (M)= manga, (A)= anime. we are hoping to do multiple languages for the kindaichi anime.

Position(s): Would really help: (A&M) typesetter, (A) timer. Would love to have more of: Translator JP, CHN, FR, Indo, AR ->EN
JP -> EN translation checker, (M) cleaner
Group: KAW / kindaichi academy works
Project(s):Kindaichi case files (A&M), Kimi ni tordoke (A), Detective Academy Q/ Tantei Gakuen Q (A&M),
Princess Lover (M), Clear Qualia (M), Domina no Do (M), Kagijin (M).
IRC Channel: #kindaichi and #kaw on rizion
IRC Contact: Tantei (Project Leader) / Strike2020 / Techman_16/ Kamikazeee
E-Mail: Seabiscuit.0 at gmail.com

Last edited by xris; 2009-12-27 at 04:41. Reason: TGQ anime note
Old 2009-09-25, 11:00   Link #2655
ChibiBoi
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to ChibiBoi
Group: Anime-Himitsu
Positions: RAW PROVIDERS & TIMERS & TYPESETTERS!!, XDCC BOT PROVIDERS & FILE SERVERS!!! , Editors, Translation checkers, for full listing please click HERE
Current Projects: Book of Bantorra, Nyan Koi!, The Sacred Blacksmith, Tantei Gakuen Q (anime dvd releases), Suteki Tantei Labyrinth, Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari
IRC: #Anime-Himitsu @ irc.rizon.net
Email: himitsu.admin [at] gmail.com

Anime-Himitsu is going to be starting some new projects soon for the fall season, but we need help! We are currently understaffed and we need people to help do translation checks, time the scripts, and typeset the episodes. We also need fast raw providers too.

Also, I am looking for someone to co-own Anime-Himitsu with me so I don't have to do everything by myself. Dragon001 is taking a break, so I need someone to be my right-hand man/woman to run things for me.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: We have decided to pick up Tantei Gakuen Q (Detective Academy Q) the anime series. We realize the episodes have been subbed already, but we are planning to release these episodes with the region 2 DVDs as our source for the raws. However, we need someone to help us provide the raws. SO if you are rich and willing to buy the DVDs and rip them for us, OR if you already own the DVDs, please contact us.

As of now, we are SEVERELY lacking servers, distro members, and XDCC bots. Please, if you have a high-speed internet connection or can provide some bots, contact us.

Also, we need timers, typesetters, people to do karaoke, and such. Well if you are interested, in any of the positions, join the IRC channel or send us an email. We'd also prefer it if you had MSN Instant Messenger, that's also a really good way to contact us.

chibi.boiiii@gmail.com (THIS IS MY MSN MESSENGER ACCOUNT ONLY so do no attempt to e-mail this address)

thank you for your time.

Last edited by xris; 2009-12-27 at 04:40. Reason: Help for licensed anime not allowed
Old 2009-09-26, 03:30   Link #2656
salty
3D MAXEEER

if anyone is looking for a not-so-talented encoder/timer/ts, pm me. But before we get going to the whole job/drama, be sure the series you want me to work on is worth it. or else i wont do it. good luck
Old 2009-09-26, 15:50   Link #2657
pitty
fansubber

Send a message via MSN to pitty Send a message via Yahoo to pitty
Group: ACG
Position: Translator or joint with a group that can provide translation!
Project: Kobato
About: Well, ACG was founded to sub Tsubasa Chronicle, and so, our members are big CLAMP fans. That's why, even though this is gonna be oversubbed, we want to do it too. We can do the other tasks in 2 days after we get the translated script, and at a pretty high quality (the releases from 2006 and 2007 were shitty, but now we are doing a nice job, I think). Translation should be provided in less than 3 days, but we'll see.
Contact: pittyacg@gmail.com / pittty_007@yahoo.com / PM here.

We are looking for Japanese to English translators, but if you understand Chinese, that might be good as well. Contact us! XD

Thanks. *fingers crossed*
Old 2009-09-27, 15:32   Link #2658
BlazerSoul

Send a message via MSN to BlazerSoul
Post Shogakukan Fansubs

Hi, this is BlazerSoul from SGKK Fansubs, we're looking for translators and someone to do AFX.

Position(s):Translators, AFX.
Group: SGKK Fansubs.
Project(s): Durarara!
IRC Channel: #sgkk @ irc.rizon.net
Site: http://shogakukansubs.iamspace.com/
IRC Contact: Jecht and Shadow8820.
E-Mail: Blazersoul@hotmail.com

SGKK Staff

Last edited by BlazerSoul; 2009-12-30 at 04:09. Reason: Edit by Jecht
Old 2009-09-28, 01:25   Link #2659
matt4212

Group: ASRKurou Underground Translations
Position(s): Translator J > E, Translation Checker, Editor, Typesetter and distro members to provide XDCC bots and/or seedboxes
Project(s): Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza
IRC Channel: #ASR1@irc.rizon.net
E-Mail: admin (at) asrkurou (dot) com

We’re looking for people to help out with Nogizaka Harukua no Himitsu: Purezza, experience isn’t required (but of course preferred), just know what you are doing.

Last edited by matt4212; 2009-09-28 at 13:20.
Old 2009-09-30, 00:29   Link #2660
tantei okuoku
Mystery Otaku

KAW/ Kindaichi academy works we also considering doing the final 4 chapters of the spiral manga. we are a laid back group that is fun to be around and fun to talk about mysteries and whatever else we want to talk about. please contact me at seabiscuit.0atgmail.com or come to our website (kaworkz.co.cc) and click on the tab link.
Closed Thread

Tags
help thread, recruitment, translator