AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-07-02, 19:01   Link #1221
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
even if there was a sample cover with Sera in a towel, they still went with Haruna in the end. Seems like there is more evidence that one of them is a lolicon. Kinda like Ayumu.
Thats true.
I think Ayumu may just like the idea of little sister. After all he is a only child.
He even asked Sera to call him "Oni chan".
I remember a character in a anime I watch a while back that something like "guys who fantasies about little sisters usually dont have little sisters".
But the again he fantasies about Eu a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeNoJaku View Post
Ayumu is not a lolicon
That may be true he does like girls with big boobs.
Old 2012-07-02, 20:12   Link #1222
Hollownerox
Pretty Swell Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Been lurking around the thread for a while, so I thought I might as well contribute now. Anyways direct quote from Chapter 1-2 of the first volume, “Well, I might like flat-chested girls, but I’m not a lolicon.” So, while he says (alleges) he isn't a lolicon, apparently he has a thing for flat-chested girls. Which might explain his fantasies of Eu and his (On/Off again) attraction to Haruna. While he has shown to be attracted to big breasts (Sera), he hasn't really fantasized about anyone with them. Overall it's hard to tell whether or not Ayumu is the lolicon, or the author...

"Love is a very powerful force. Even more so when it's focused into a coherent beam of destruction. Every time I cast Hadoken, it siphons away some of the love in the universe. I'm not sure how much, but I'm given to understand the divorce rate goes up with each blast." - Black Mage
Hollownerox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 20:48   Link #1223
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

^ I agree with what you said. Also those that deny that they are lolicons usually are to some degree. Of course he could say he is a "feminist" that appreciates underdeveloped girls.

@sky black Ayumu isn't an only child. He has a younger brother that is currently traveling with his parents on their indefinite "honeymoon". If he is lucky then they will return home with a daughter and his fantasies of a girl calling him "Onii-chan" will come true.

P.S. welcome to the thread Hollownerox
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 21:36   Link #1224
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Thanks. Btw is the author/artist a lolicon? because the alternate covers for Volumes 8 & 10 are fanservice images of Haruna and Queen Lilia.
Do you remember the pic with Saras half-naked on the beach?
Old 2012-07-02, 22:11   Link #1225
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Thats true.
I think Ayumu may just like the idea of little sister. After all he is a only child.
He even asked Sera to call him "Oni chan".
I remember a character in a anime I watch a while back that something like "guys who fantasies about little sisters usually dont have little sisters".
But the again he fantasies about Eu a lot.

if i'm not wrong ayumu have a brother when i read the translation vol 1.
Old 2012-07-02, 22:15   Link #1226
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
Do you remember the pic with Saras half-naked on the beach?
Yeah but that wasn't the cover for whatever volume it was put in. Or was it? If it was an alternate cover as well then so be it. That don't change the fact that Lilia was in a swimsuit and Haruna was in her underwear for the Vol 8 & 10 alt. covers. And there was even a picture of Chris and Ariel in swimsuits as well and they definitely count as lolis.
Old 2012-07-02, 22:42   Link #1227
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Thanks. Btw is the author/artist a lolicon? because the alternate covers for Volumes 8 & 10 are fanservice images of Haruna and Queen Lilia.
You are aware that the artist for kore wa zombie desu ka, Hidan no aria is the main illustrator/character designer for yuzusoft's eroges?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 23:22   Link #1228
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
You are aware that the artist for kore wa zombie desu ka, Hidan no aria is the main illustrator/character designer for yuzusoft's eroges?
No I did not know that. I don't play eroges so I wouldn't know what the artist draw for in terms of novels and the like.
Old 2012-07-03, 04:17   Link #1229
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
He is? If so then that may explain why both series have at lot of lolis.
And on a side note: Junji Majima does voice of the main character in both series Ayumu and Kinji.
Old 2012-07-03, 09:03   Link #1230
Guy Incognito
Odd Gentlemen

Quote:
^ I agree with what you said. Also those that deny that they are lolicons usually are to some degree. Of course he could say he is a "feminist" that appreciates underdeveloped girls.

@sky black Ayumu isn't an only child. He has a younger brother that is currently traveling with his parents on their indefinite "honeymoon". If he is lucky then they will return home with a daughter and his fantasies of a girl calling him "Onii-chan" will come true.

P.S. welcome to the thread Hollownerox
When did it say he had a brother?
Guy Incognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 18:25   Link #1231
Hollownerox
Pretty Swell Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkyon View Post
When did it say he had a brother?
I believe in the first volume, I remember reading in one of the chapters that Ayumu was going to check up on Haruna and he just barged in, his reason being that he was used to being able to just walk in since it's his brother's room.

"Love is a very powerful force. Even more so when it's focused into a coherent beam of destruction. Every time I cast Hadoken, it siphons away some of the love in the universe. I'm not sure how much, but I'm given to understand the divorce rate goes up with each blast." - Black Mage
Old 2012-07-03, 19:40   Link #1232
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollownerox View Post
I believe in the first volume, I remember reading in one of the chapters that Ayumu was going to check up on Haruna and he just barged in, his reason being that he was used to being able to just walk in since it's his brother's room.
I see.
Here is a question how many rooms are in that house?
The people who live there are Ayumu, Eu , Haruna and Sera.
Old 2012-07-03, 19:52   Link #1233
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

Ayumu has his own, Haruna is using his brother's room, I think Eu either stay in the living/family room with the T.V. or spends most of her time. As for Sera...I am not sure.
Old 2012-07-03, 21:29   Link #1234
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
As for Sera...I am not sure.
my bet is that as a stealthy ninja sleeps in the space above the roof tile, spying on Ayumu's every dirty secret.
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 22:56   Link #1235
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangamuscle View Post
my bet is that as a stealthy ninja sleeps in the space above the roof tile, spying on Ayumu's every dirty secret.
She actually does live in the ceiling of his room in the anime, but as for the LN it is possible that she sleeps up there. Have to wait for someone to confirm it though.
Old 2012-07-03, 22:56   Link #1236
for3ver
The Lost Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangamuscle View Post
well.. in a sense.. you could say thats right..

as i think it was mentioned her room was in the atic >>
Old 2012-07-03, 23:15   Link #1237
sasuke706

You guys need to read along more closely. In chapter 2 part 5 of volume 1, it says Haruna uses his little brother's room (who's off traveling with his parents), Yuu occupies the living room pretty much all day but uses his father's study on the first floor otherwise. Sera uses his parents' room, and like Ayumu and Haruna's room, it is on the second floor.

I don't believe it's even mentioned the ceiling thing, so it could just be an anime-only subject since ninjas stereotypically travel in there. Or it could just have yet to make an appearance and will later in the novels.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 01:44   Link #1238
sky black swordman

^ I see. And how big is his house in the LN?
Old 2012-07-04, 01:50   Link #1239
for3ver
The Lost Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
You guys need to read along more closely. In chapter 2 part 5 of volume 1, it says Haruna uses his little brother's room (who's off traveling with his parents), Yuu occupies the living room pretty much all day but uses his father's study on the first floor otherwise. Sera uses his parents' room, and like Ayumu and Haruna's room, it is on the second floor.

I don't believe it's even mentioned the ceiling thing, so it could just be an anime-only subject since ninjas stereotypically travel in there. Or it could just have yet to make an appearance and will later in the novels.
i stand corrected >>

havnt read the light novel >>

<-- the type thats waits for the whole book 2 be translated rather then reading in segments (unless my desperate)
Old 2012-07-04, 15:45   Link #1240
Hollownerox
Pretty Swell Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
Thanks for clearing that up for us, but since we're on the topic of Ayumu's family does anyone know exactly why they left? And in the same line of thought why Ayumu stayed behind? I remember in one spoiler somebody wrote on this thread that Orito said it was because of him that Ayumu stayed, but besides a story of their childhood he never really explained exactly what he meant by that.

Tags
ayumu`s ass, gender bender, harem, occult, romance, shounen, zombie