AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-08-24, 01:00   Link #4021
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaito-kid View Post
It would be perfect if Durandal can have a cameo in the last episode. Maybe toss in one of his inspirational speeches at the end of Seed..
Definitely not! A visual cameo is one thing, but a Destiny character should not have a spoken line in SEED.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 01:00   Link #4022
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeriolewinters View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJoY_...&feature=g-u-u

Special Delivery:

Spoiler for Changes:
Its appearance changes everything. What else they would introduce later?

Like they could off Shin this early.
Old 2012-08-24, 01:07   Link #4023
bio9205
Reborn

Haven't seen Destiny, so I didn't recognise Shinn - when exactly does he appear in that episode?
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 01:10   Link #4024
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Around 19.01. It's only a back view of him and his family as they're running down a path. Shinn's the one with the cap.
Old 2012-08-24, 01:13   Link #4025
bio9205
Reborn

Ah, I see. How did you guys recognise him, then? That scene appeared as a flashback in Destiny, I'm assuming?
Old 2012-08-24, 01:14   Link #4026
monster

It's one of the first scenes in phase 1 of Destiny.
Old 2012-08-24, 02:03   Link #4027
Zeydra
A random passerby

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person who likes Shin. True, he's an idiot at times, and annoying at times, but I kinda like him for it.

Anyway, surprised they actually animated Perfect Strike, I thought it was just going to be a tease, I winder how much they're going to rework a certain fight at the Colony later on.
Zeydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 02:23   Link #4028
monster

I hope they rework it. I would rather not have the Perfect Strike appear if they're just going to let Mu lose like that with it.
Old 2012-08-24, 02:41   Link #4029
Scout_Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
I hope they rework it. I would rather not have the Perfect Strike appear if they're just going to let Mu lose like that with it.
i would think not. The perfect strike is way too heavy to be as agile as the aile strike (you'll get that when you put all the heavy stuffs on one single mobile suit) so the GuAIZ will have no problem to overwhelming it like the aile strike. In my opinion, i think the normal Sword Strike would be the best aganst the GuAIZ
Scout_Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 04:24   Link #4030
Meltyred

Mwu was moving pretty well with the Perfect strike....
It was glorious, even more so then Freedom.
And Athrun bowed to a blind man.
I still don't know why he did that.
Meltyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 04:57   Link #4031
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scout_Master View Post
i would think not. The perfect strike is way too heavy to be as agile as the aile strike (you'll get that when you put all the heavy stuffs on one single mobile suit) so the GuAIZ will have no problem to overwhelming it like the aile strike. In my opinion, i think the normal Sword Strike would be the best aganst the GuAIZ
As I recall, Mu originally used the Launcher Strike at Mendel. I'm not saying Mu should win, but he should give a better performance with the Perfect Strike. So, yes, I do expect (hope) that they would rework the battle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meltyred View Post
And Athrun bowed to a blind man.
I still don't know why he did that.
Bowing is a sign of respect on your part. It's not really necessary for the other person to see it.
Old 2012-08-24, 05:17   Link #4032
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Maybe this should’ve been posted in Gunpla Thread, but I’m curious. We know that Gundam anime is pretty much an add for the model kits, right? So what’s Sunrise & Bandai’s goal in adding Perfect Strike in SEED at a time like this? I mean, considering we already got Launcher/Sword Strike in FG, NG, MG & RG forms, what will Bandai do to give us the actual Perfect Strike? We know the combined Launcher/Sword/Aile pack doesn’t make the actual Perfect Strike. So, will they give us additional parts for the already existing Launcher/Sword Strike kits, or will they make a brand new kit in the future? New Strike MG perhaps? (Personally, I hope it’s the latter coz I really really want MG Strike to be overhauled. It already looks outdated and dorky even compared to MG Strike E).

Also, do people (SEED fans) actually like that this SEED Remaster is tied in with that Destiny series?

As for Athrun bowing to the blind man....I don’t know. Japanese-custom-applied-in-anime aside, Maybe he didn’t know that the man was blind at first.
Old 2012-08-24, 05:38   Link #4033
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Also, do people (SEED fans) actually like that this SEED Remaster is tied in with that Destiny series?
I like it.
Old 2012-08-24, 06:08   Link #4034
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
I like it.
Now that's one .
Old 2012-08-24, 07:08   Link #4035
Soaring Griffin

I also like it.
Soaring Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 08:52   Link #4036
kaito-kid
As I make you stop, think

Quote:
Definitely not! A visual cameo is one thing, but a Destiny character should not have a spoken line in SEED.
It will be an improvement to the continuity I think. For the people who are watching Seed for the first time, his appearance as the new chairman in Destiny would make a little more sense I guess.

The new fight scene between Strike and EA mobile suits looks really good! Perhaps a little too good, as the difference in quality between new and old animation is quite noticeable.
Old 2012-08-24, 09:54   Link #4037
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
Ah, I see. How did you guys recognise him, then? That scene appeared as a flashback in Destiny, I'm assuming?
Yes, the scene was cut out from Destiny, it isn't new and was very brief. It just shows Sinn running, it didn't show the part when Kira ruined his life when he accidently kills Shinn's family during the fighting. That may still be shown though, or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by casval cehack View Post
Its appearance changes everything. What else they would introduce later?

Like they could off Shin this early.

Don't joke about something as lame as that, they wont kill Shinn off in the SEED HD remake. Believe it or not Shinn was actually very popular in Japan(Obviously not as popular as Jesus Yamato but he had SEED hype to ride on into Destiny) and Shinn x Lunamaria was also one of the most, if not most, popular couples by the time Destiny ended. They aren't going to kill off the guy who'll make them more money when they do a SEED Destiny HD remake, though hopefully by than they'll take a page from the SRW book and change things since they aren't being rushed to get Destiny out.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 10:20   Link #4038
Principalities

I bet Perfect Strike is extremely power hungry. Besides being overly bulky, that must be the other reason why its not a standard Strike config. Anyone notice at 19.12 Mwu actually ejects one of the power packs?
Principalities is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 10:49   Link #4039
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Principalities View Post
I bet Perfect Strike is extremely power hungry. Besides being overly bulky, that must be the other reason why its not a standard Strike config. Anyone notice at 19.12 Mwu actually ejects one of the power packs?
now you mention it

Spoiler:

I'm still hoping for official release for this kit. Is way too epic
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 10:54   Link #4040
bio9205
Reborn

Really wish the RG Skygrasper came with the parts to make the Perfect Strike.

Tags
mecha, seed it and weep