AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2013-04-13, 23:39   Link #141
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
Eh, I think nyotai-ka was more like Aohige's dinner as he describe here. 女体化 = lit. female body change (into)
With the term futa, I tend to view them as originally female. I don't really hate it as a genre, but I'm rather sick with how often futa pictures comes grotesquely disproportionate (like fanaticfetish, but I guess this one is more likable).
Speaking about futa, how many of you know "sounding"?

Sounding seems painful.

What is fanaticfetish?
Old 2013-04-14, 00:21   Link #142
LeoXiao
思想工作

Weirdly enough I don't think I have any fetishes in the sense that what turns me on is abnormal, except that the idea of rape appeals to me in a primal, twisted way, but even that might be normal for most guys.
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-14, 00:45   Link #143
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
Eh, I think nyotai-ka was more like Aohige's dinner as he describe here. 女体化 = lit. female body change (into)
With the term futa, I tend to view them as originally female. I don't really hate it as a genre, but I'm rather sick with how often futa pictures comes grotesquely disproportionate (like fanaticfetish, but I guess this one is more likable).
Speaking about futa, how many of you know "sounding"?
I see futas a females... with you know what but without the balls.... a lot of doujinshis follow this.. thank you! But some , I don't know WTF has balls... It;s disgusting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoXiao View Post
Weirdly enough I don't think I have any fetishes in the sense that what turns me on is abnormal, except that the idea of rape appeals to me in a primal, twisted way, but even that might be normal for most guys.
I curse rape in general.... much worst if the girls enjoys it and is NTR...
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-14, 01:27   Link #144
LeoXiao
思想工作

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
I curse rape in general.... much worst if the girls enjoys it and is NTR...
I curse it too. But I would be lying if I said the idea doesn't arouse me.
Old 2013-04-14, 02:01   Link #145
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urzu 7 View Post
They were speaking in terms of fetishes, but I was just trying to understand if what they liked was only for fictional characters, or for real life people as well.
I'm sure there's some degree of crossover there, but I'd suspect it's probably only for fictional manga/anime characters. Most anime trans people tend to be, ah, unrealistically attractive and have essentially no problem passing and integrating into normal society (unless the character's gender identity is played for comedy).

You can be lucky and be attractive, but anime and manga tend to forget about the voice quite often, which is a significant hurdle for both MTF and FTM trans people. Helps when the character is being voiced by a woman to begin with, as is often the case with school-age anime characters...

As for actual fetishes, I like fox girls... quite a lot. My eternal quest for a high quality set of cosplay fox ears-and-tail continues.

More traditionally, I have a swimsuit fetish, especially the frilly-ruffly blatantly girly ones, which probably explains why the number of swimsuits I own is starting to approach double digits. Would really love to add a Japanese school swimsuit to my collection, but most of the ones I find online are cheap cosplay things and aren't the real deal.
Old 2013-04-14, 02:04   Link #146
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I think mine is the most obvious and common.

Protecting and taking care of small sized girls. Especially those at 150-155cm and with A-cups.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-14, 02:09   Link #147
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
I see futas a females... with you know what but without the balls.... a lot of doujinshis follow this.. thank you! But some , I don't know WTF has balls... It;s disgusting...

A futa with balls is fine too.

Keep in mind that they're only a tranny if they lack the Vagina. Otherwise, it's all good~
Old 2013-04-14, 02:11   Link #148
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I think mine is the most obvious and common.

Protecting and taking care of small sized girls. Especially those at 150-155cm and with A-cups.
I'm 180cm tall and I damn sure don't have A cups.
Old 2013-04-14, 02:15   Link #149
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

You are taller than me.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2013-04-14, 02:35   Link #150
LeoXiao
思想工作

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
You are taller than me.
and me. damn it why can't I ever reach six feet?
Old 2013-04-14, 02:40   Link #151
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
and me. damn it why can't I ever reach six feet?
How tall are you? I suspect you have a M-complex on your own country's women, most of which are 180+ and don't have to fly a Tupelov to bomb their own country's -men- to death.

Old 2013-04-14, 02:59   Link #152
LeoXiao
思想工作

I'm about 177-178cm.

And there is a reason why Russians are obsessed with their motherland.
Old 2013-04-14, 03:28   Link #153
Seitsuki
Onee!

Height isn't everything. It's what's inside that counts.

...I am not bitter about anything.
Old 2013-04-14, 03:31   Link #154
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
I'm 180cm tall and I damn sure don't have A cups.
Tall~
Old 2013-04-14, 04:42   Link #155
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
I'm about 177-178cm.

And there is a reason why Russians are obsessed with their motherland.
Russia is an interesting country when it comes to women, cute lolis, incredibly mature ladies, all of which can dish out tough love in the most loving way possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Height isn't everything. It's what's inside that counts.

...I am not bitter about anything.
Shota, you are still taller than Flavory.

Old 2013-04-14, 19:35   Link #156
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
I'm sure there's some degree of crossover there, but I'd suspect it's probably only for fictional manga/anime characters. Most anime trans people tend to be, ah, unrealistically attractive and have essentially no problem passing and integrating into normal society (unless the character's gender identity is played for comedy).

You can be lucky and be attractive, but anime and manga tend to forget about the voice quite often, which is a significant hurdle for both MTF and FTM trans people. Helps when the character is being voiced by a woman to begin with, as is often the case with school-age anime characters...

As for actual fetishes, I like fox girls... quite a lot. My eternal quest for a high quality set of cosplay fox ears-and-tail continues.
I don't know of many transgender characters in anime and manga and video games. There are a lot of 'trap' characters that crossdress sometimes or crossdress in every bit of screen time they get, but aren't really transgender characters. If you are including them in what you said, then yes, anime 'traps' are generally pretty unrealistic. They don't have real world struggles that transgender people face, generally speaking. As for their voices, plenty of them are pretty young so it is believable that many of them don't have masculine voices. And anime traps are almost always as gorgeous as a girl/woman.

If an anime character is male but girly looking/feminine, and if they also crossdress sometimes or with all of their screen time, I don't mind calling them traps. I don't call real life MtF transgender people traps, though. Seems kinda disrespectful. If a person is male but crossdresses and is convincing, I don't see a problem calling them a trap.

I agree that fox girls are great. So are wolf girls. My favorite type of kemonomimis are wolf kemonomimis and fox kemonomimis.
Old 2013-06-25, 09:47   Link #157
Meeka
Graphic Artist/Translator

Send a message via Yahoo to Meeka
I have a Fetish for cats... but not in a sexual way. Weird to explain but I feel the need to always be surrounded by them
Old 2013-06-25, 11:35   Link #158
james0246

I don't know if I would quite call it a fetish, but I love flirting. Gentle caresses and smiles, slight movements of shoulders and arms, polite yet evocative conversation, and expressive eye movements (etc). Flirting is highly sensual without needing to be sexual and it is always enjoyable, especially when you have a competent partner.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-27, 20:43   Link #159
Crashmaking Zoomatic
Umu.

Okay, guys. I am a very straight woman, but something about yuri just gets my motors running. I don't know why. Yaoi does nothing for me, though, unless one of them is a trap...
Crashmaking Zoomatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 00:14   Link #160
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashmaking Zoomatic View Post
Okay, guys. I am a very straight woman, but something about yuri just gets my motors running. I don't know why. Yaoi does nothing for me, though, unless one of them is a trap...
Maybe you're less straight than you thought.