AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-01-25, 14:41   Link #201
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
I don't remember it being mentionned. As far I know, whenever the bunshin goes *POOF*, the user learns the information (even if the *POOF* wasn't intended)
Kakashi stated that what the Bushin learn or experience goes to the original when the Jutsu is released. if the Kage Bushin gets destroyed or killed, then the experience or information wont travel back to the original.
Old 2007-01-25, 14:52   Link #202
Negs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
Kakashi stated that what the Bushin learn or experience goes to the original when the Jutsu is released. if the Kage Bushin gets destroyed or killed, then the experience or information wont travel back to the original.
So I wasn't imagining things. Thanks, Rurik.
Negs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-25, 19:42   Link #203
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

Yet another idea for bunshins: Actually this just hit me cus of all the stuff thats happening in a certain real life war.

Explosive Tagged Bunshins.....

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

omai wa yowai....naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da nikushimiga
Souten no Seigyoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-25, 20:17   Link #204
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

itd be cool if he could explode them like itachi

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-25, 20:37   Link #205
Negs

i'm sure he'll figure out how to do that sooner or later
Negs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-25, 21:35   Link #206
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

What do you mean "itd be cool if he could explode them like itachi?"
When did itachi blow up bunshins?

Old 2007-01-25, 21:43   Link #207
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

i think it was around the time he fought kakashi for the first time.

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-25, 22:29   Link #208
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

The only thing I remember Itachi blowing up was the wall on the hotel when he escaped Jiraiyas jutsu along with Kisame. He did some sort of eye jutsu to blow it up and left black flames which Jiraiya sealed on a scroll for future study.

Old 2007-01-25, 22:36   Link #209
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souten no Seigyoku View Post
The only thing I remember Itachi blowing up was the wall on the hotel when he escaped Jiraiyas jutsu along with Kisame. He did some sort of eye jutsu to blow it up and left black flames which Jiraiya sealed on a scroll for future study.
In Manga chapter 142 Itachi was "fighting" Kakashi, at the climax of this fight, Itachi placed a Kage Bushin close to Kurenai which Kakshi Took noticed as he jumped towards Kurenai taking her away from the Exploding Kage Bushin.
Old 2007-01-25, 22:42   Link #210
Ashura3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
In Manga chapter 142 Itachi was "fighting" Kakashi, at the climax of this fight, Itachi placed a Kage Bushin close to Kurenai which Kakshi Took noticed as he jumped towards Kurenai taking her away from the Exploding Kage Bushin.
And here's a pic for further proof.

Kage Bunshin with exploding tags might be better theoretically as they might take less chakra to explode than the Exploding Kage Bunshin. But then again, would that really matter down the road for Naruto?
Ashura3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-25, 23:32   Link #211
DarkPaladin56
Wandering Typesetter

i think he exploded a suiton (water) bunshin, not a kage bunshin. it was a water explosion created by itachi himself, not by exploding tags. but seeing as how he can explode himself cuz he's made of water, i can see naruto placing explosives on his bunshins to blow up.
DarkPaladin56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-26, 00:05   Link #212
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Spoiler:
Old 2007-01-26, 00:24   Link #213
Sogoro
Desu

Cant wait for the chapter.
Sogoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-26, 00:39   Link #214
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

Interesting how it seems the Exploding Bunshin idea was done. Tags vs Chakra both have their advantages and drawbacks I assume. Tags dont use chakra so theyre better in situations where youre fighting a chakra leech like Kisame, but you run out of Tags while Narutos chakra is rather limitless. Depends on the situation I guess.

You can say the Tags wont run out cus he'd be using the bunshins tags which are also copies I believe. Perhaps a ton of tags make a bigger boom. Kinda like how they made a big boom in Garra's back-story when his aunt tried to kill him.

I guess Im undecided on which is better. Chakra Bunshin Bombs or Exploding Tag Bunshins. Either way it'd be a helluva suprise. Unless you kill them at range, an explosion would sting...

Old 2007-01-26, 00:45   Link #215
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

I can think of several situations where Exploding Tag Bunshins wouldve won Naruto the fight.

1- The Bell Test- When Naruto grabbed Kakashi with all his bunshins. Imagine if they woulda been Exploding Tag Bunshins. OMG

2- Chunnin Exam- Neji v Naruto, the Byakugan v Bunshin part of the fight. Neji grabbed a couple of bunshins off the floor and made them go pooft. If they were Explosive Tagged... Also, when the Bunshin was covering the hole and he walked up to it... BOOM!... Ouch!

3- The rescue Sasuke from the Sound Five Arc. Naruto v Kimimaru and Later Naruto vs Sasuke shooting clones out of the water... Good lord...

Basically, you either kill him at range or youre a dead man. Its like Diedre's exploding figurines....

Old 2007-01-26, 01:18   Link #216
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souten no Seigyoku View Post
I can think of several situations where Exploding Tag Bunshins wouldve won Naruto the fight.

1- The Bell Test- When Naruto grabbed Kakashi with all his bunshins. Imagine if they woulda been Exploding Tag Bunshins. OMG
Kakashi would've used kawarmi to get out of it just like he used it to avoid the punch. Also, the real Naruto was right in the thick of it so things would'nt turn out well for him if his bunshin exploded

Quote:
2- Chunnin Exam- Neji v Naruto, the Byakugan v Bunshin part of the fight. Neji grabbed a couple of bunshins off the floor and made them go pooft. If they were Explosive Tagged... Also, when the Bunshin was covering the hole and he walked up to it... BOOM!... Ouch!
Neji would definitely notice if the bunshin were tagged through his Byakugan and wouldn't them fight hand-to-hand if that were the case. To say Naruto would've won if he had left an exploding bunshin in the hole is moot because he won anyway by digging up through the ground and punching Neji. Finding an opening is the key to defeating Neji not the strength of attack.

Quote:
3- The rescue Sasuke from the Sound Five Arc. Naruto v Kimimaru and Later Naruto vs Sasuke shooting clones out of the water... Good lord...
Kimimaro's bone armor would probably allow him to shrug off an exploding tag attack. Sasuke, with Sharingan, could easily dodge the bunshin. I'm pretty sure he could recognize them as explosive if Kakashi could recognize Itachi's bunshin as explosive.

Quote:
Basically, you either kill him at range or youre a dead man. Its like Diedre's exploding figurines....
Deidara's clay explosions are notably more powerful than an explosive tag or exploding kage bunshin. Still, a Naruto with explosive KB would be a beast but also a very boring character. I wouldn't want to just see Naruto attack by sending suicidal bunshin in to blow themselves up and take out the enemy.

Quote:
like how they made a big boom in Garra's back-story when his aunt tried to kill him.
That was his uncle.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-26, 02:12   Link #217
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

You wont have a boring character cus there are ways around it. The point is its another kage bunshin variation instead of the same ol' boring KB spam we get pre-time skip.

Im sure Kakashi would avoid the tags, but not via Sharingan as he had his eye covered. Naruto wouldnt have charged in if the KBs were tagged. Also, Naruto coulda done some dmg vs Zabuza when he jumped him with KBs.

Neji would see the tags, but its pointless cus hes got no long range attacks other than kunai, stars, & kaiten for defense. Eventually he'll run out and then... BOOM.

-Kimimaru=agree
-Sasuke can dodge, but hes gotta get out of range or else....dead. BUT... Naruto doesnt want to kill him so KB Bomb not an option (i shoulda seen that)

Diedre- Yes some of her figurines are stronger. The big ones, but Im talking body full 'o tags here. Like the Garra assassination attempt.

That was a guy? I couldve sworn it was a female sister of garra's mom.

Oops! I just realized 1 kunai hitting a KB bomb would probably set off the others near it causing a domino effect....

Old 2007-01-26, 04:02   Link #218
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Yattaaaaaaaaaaaa!

This semester's exam are all over.
Time to read Naruto 330 - 338
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-26, 05:04   Link #219
Hikari no Clover

i dont think he would die that soon , otherwise sakura's reinforcement will become useless
Hikari no Clover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-26, 05:49   Link #220
Syaoran
Inactive Member

You're gonna laugh I'm satisfied just by reading all those chapters.
Looks like Hidan got desintegrated ^^

I'm curious to know what Naruto is up to know. Yamato Tiacho is pretty confident in his abilities to kill Kakazu quickly.
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote