Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-01-22, 13:05   Link #81
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
I'm wondering why he isn't.
Because of the problems that could occur;filler characters are not thought through for a very long time (since most of them die or disappear when the arc is over) and their characters and abilities are limited,so even if they were integrated into the cast KT would have to elaborate on them, meaning more work in the middle of the show,which would mean dragging the story to give air time to them.It's not like it's bad, there just isn't enough time to do it.
Old 2009-01-22, 13:23   Link #82
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
yeah iPod Bounto is still alive and hanging around at Rantao's place

my vote on fillers would go to the Karakura Superheroes.. I wonder why Pierrot doesn't give them a chance, I thought they were so eager to give Kon some screentime in their latest movie?
Old 2009-01-22, 13:29   Link #83
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
my vote on fillers would go to the Karakura Superheroes..
I second that!!!... Karakura superheroes plus Yachiru for the LULZ!!!
Old 2009-01-22, 15:02   Link #84
Kyo69
paranoid

Who are the Karakura Superheroes?
Old 2009-01-22, 15:18   Link #85
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Karakura pink,red,yellow and gold, or Ururu,Karin,Jinta and Don Kan'onji

EDIT: and their mascot, Kon.
Old 2009-01-22, 16:16   Link #86
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

If those are the remaining 4 Espada, then what happened to the weird one who was hunting insects when part-time #6 + Yami + Grimmjow entered the real world?
Old 2009-01-22, 16:27   Link #87
Kafriel
Senior Guest

He is by Tousen's side at all times, current power level:unknown. He's an arrancar but not an espada.
Old 2009-01-22, 16:57   Link #88
Strygwyr
Attention Queen killer.
*IT Support

Just saw the episode...Good thing Noitra is dead and Ulq is back. episode was good.
Old 2009-01-22, 17:16   Link #89
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacial View Post
Yeah I actually burst out laughing when we saw the close-up on Iba, given the music in the background. Like c'mon...Iba being epic? No way!
Iba is rather cooler than his subordinate OMAEDA :[

I hope I find these new fillers rather lulzy.

Old 2009-01-22, 18:57   Link #90
Lunarskylar

Quote:
Originally Posted by HassenSekkai View Post
He is by Tousen's side at all times, current power level:unknown. He's an arrancar but not an espada.
well apparently his reiatsu level is red, and only the espadas have red level
although then we'd have to wonder about how many "espada" level arrancars aizen has, sicne he insta replaced grimmjow with luppi who /shud/ be an equal power, but... yea im not gunna try to understand how aizen or kubo thinks
Old 2009-01-22, 20:51   Link #91
Voduar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskylar View Post
although then we'd have to wonder about how many "espada" level arrancars aizen has, sicne he insta replaced grimmjow with luppi who /shud/ be an equal power, but... yea im not gunna try to understand how aizen or kubo thinks
Randomly enough, I have sort of a theory that the Espada rankings are all a joke by Aizen, to some degree. Or rather, its how he keeps the espada fighting internally and busy so they never get together and question why they are following a shinigami who seems to regard them as little more than fodder. While its just a hunch, consider this: Yammi appears to be more powerful than Aaroniero, and more specifically I don't see Aaroniero outfighting even some of the fraccion. But, its just speculation.
Old 2009-01-22, 20:53   Link #92
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskylar View Post
He's not that important right now. No sign of him in the manga either. So just another Kubo is saving for later or forgot I guess...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voduar View Post
Randomly enough, I have sort of a theory that the Espada rankings are all a joke by Aizen, to some degree. Or rather, its how he keeps the espada fighting internally and busy so they never get together and question why they are following a shinigami who seems to regard them as little more than fodder. While its just a hunch, consider this: Yammi appears to be more powerful than Aaroniero, and more specifically I don't see Aaroniero outfighting even some of the fraccion. But, its just speculation.
Umm actually you can't say much about Yami. So far he's only shown as a brute strength arrancar and nothing else. But I would say Aaroniero or w/e was stronger than Yami.

Well yeah Aizen doesn't really care for Espada or hollows but he needs them to create his King's Key. He isn't going to beat the captains by himself. Gin hasn't been shown his full potential and Tousen already got owned by Kenpachi.
Old 2009-01-22, 22:21   Link #93
Captain Yoruichi
Yoruichi Biased! ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Captain Yoruichi
I liked the content of the episode. Especially the last few minutes.

However, the animation was horrible. I don't even like Aizen and I was bothered by how badly he was animated. I really hope the animation improves over the next few episodes.
Old 2009-01-23, 00:12   Link #94
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Yoruichi View Post
I liked the content of the episode. Especially the last few minutes.

However, the animation was horrible. I don't even like Aizen and I was bothered by how badly he was animated. I really hope the animation improves over the next few episodes.
They're probably just saving up for the next arc that's coming up.
Old 2009-01-23, 01:46   Link #95
monir
cho~ kakkoii

This talk about animation, are we confusing "animation" with "character design?" That seems to be the case after reading so many posts about the "poor animation."

Animation is animated motion. Character design is just drawing such as the face, body, boobs or the lack of it, and etc..

When more than one studio is working on a series such as Bleach, character design isn't always consistent. And that seemed to be the case in this episode. Yeah, I agree that some of those faces looked weird, but animation wasn't to blame here.

Once again, animation is about movement. Faces' looking weird have nothing to do with animation. Character design, color, background imagery, music, etc --- those aren't animation or animated motion. Those are the elements that compliment animated movement.

About the episode, I simply loved it. The one eternal debate about why Ichigo go after people in need is answered in his own words in the episode. There are also a lot of tidbits of information that has been long coming. I relished them all. Bleach can be pretty boring, but these are the type of episode why I still try to follow the series on and off. Episode answered few questions and raised twice as many. Loved it. Also loved this frame:

and the reaction that followed... in my imagination.

I don't think anyone is hotter in Bleach than the silver-haired girl whose name I never remember when I need to. Nanao's reaction is just classic. Every one wants Aizen-sama. Even the yuri-girl seems to be bothered by such up and close encounter between Aizen-sama and Orihime-chan.

Orihime, once again, manages to rile everyone up and she doesn't know why!
Old 2009-01-23, 03:24   Link #96
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

oh snap, monir came in and laid a technical smackdown >.>

also, you're thinking about Isane
Old 2009-01-23, 05:21   Link #97
Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius

Send a message via Yahoo to Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius
OMG Lately they lack off with quality and artwork.BTW Aizen not hug Orihime right?I feel that Aizen hug Orihime..
Old 2009-01-23, 05:39   Link #98
Kafriel
Senior Guest

You can tell where it's going...remember what GJ had said? You don't know what Aizen has done to her on the inside
Old 2009-01-23, 08:40   Link #99
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Aizen totally went the grope. His master plan was just to cop a feel and now he needs to burn off his excitement of finally doing it by destroying a city.

Comon, makes total sense.
Old 2009-01-23, 10:15   Link #100
Langus
Optimus Prime

No, he didn't hug her. He just made it look like he was going to kiss her and then whispered in her ear. He's got a mad hard on for Orihime chan. Ew.