AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2007-11-10, 02:38   Link #21
Kyuusai
9wiki
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Kyuusai Send a message via MSN to Kyuusai Send a message via Yahoo to Kyuusai
Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-random View Post
Fair enough Kyussai, but seriously LOL. I am not wanting to bag you but it seems weird to me
There are all sorts of people in the world. No one can be expected to understand every one else, but a little acknowledgement and respect for people who are different goes a long way.

I do know I'm weird, though I'm not alone in being that way. I guarantee you that in many places and situations, you are the weird one.

I await patiently
the gift promised to me.
Kyuusai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-10, 02:50   Link #22
Dkong1026

All in all I'd rather just not have to sleep. That would give me 6-8 hours of my day back each day...that would be REALLY helpful.
Dkong1026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-10, 02:51   Link #23
Thrasher187
Spellcaster
*Artist

Send a message via AIM to Thrasher187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyussai
Lastly, there are people like me: "B People". We rise late, start the day slowly, and find our greatest energy in the evening, when the "A People" are slowing down and preparing for bed. It's hard to go to bed when you need to when that's just the time you feel like doing cartwheels down the hallway. My evening hours used to be my most productive, but not any more. Years of having to live in an "A" schedule world has left me too tired to make good use of my energetic periods, and getting up early in the mornings has only gotten worse, not better, as my sinuses, stomach and bowels rebel when I get up as I must to keep my job. Fortunately, we are getting some recognition, but there's no telling how long it will be before we're taken seriously.

One day soon I'll be free of the shackles of employment and free to set my own sleeping schedules. Then I'll happy sleep eight to ten hours a day, and I'll be able to pack my waking hours with productivity like I used to.
@Kyussai: Wow! You just described my sleep rythm . I used to be a Wal-Mart cart-pusher weekdays from 2p-11p, go to bed at 3p and get up at 10a. And even though I've moved and now seek employment , I still follow that sleeping pattern to this day.
Thrasher187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-10, 03:19   Link #24
Kyomi
What do I know?

Well if I ended up with more time no matter which way I seriously would spend it watching more anime, that's the main thing I've been slacking on and feel bad about lately. =D
Old 2007-11-10, 03:34   Link #25
anti-random
We want chicken tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuusai View Post
I do know I'm weird, though I'm not alone in being that way. I guarantee you that in many places and situations, you are the weird one.
Don't remind me of those situations. But on the whole i still don't want more time.

Thanks Sephi
anti-random is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-10, 03:44   Link #26
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Lastly, there are people like me: "B People". We rise late, start the day slowly, and find our greatest energy in the evening, when the "A People" are slowing down and preparing for bed. It's hard to go to bed when you need to when that's just the time you feel like doing cartwheels down the hallway. My evening hours used to be my most productive, but not any more. Years of having to live in an "A" schedule world has left me too tired to make good use of my energetic periods, and getting up early in the mornings has only gotten worse, not better, as my sinuses, stomach and bowels rebel when I get up as I must to keep my job. Fortunately, we are getting some recognition, but there's no telling how long it will be before we're taken seriously.
Oh my gosh thank you! For all these years I've been telling people that sleeping during the day is normal for me and they all treat me like I have some kind of disease! My normal schedule is - go to bed at crack of dawn, sleep till pm, energy kicks in by evening, good till about 1-2 am then I start getting tired and wind down for the night.

I cannot go to sleep "early" and get up in the am, when I do I feel sick, tired, and by noon I'm so exhausted that if I don't want to do anything but go to sleep. I've fought with employers, friends, and family members over this and finally resorted to taking only evening jobs and not doing anything during the weekdays unless it's business or at night. But people still think because I sleep during the day I'm a good for nothing. It's frustrating.

But at least I know I'm not alone.
Old 2007-11-10, 09:15   Link #27
Amry
delicious caek

Send a message via MSN to Amry Send a message via Yahoo to Amry
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohitislove View Post
Do you ever just wish you could be in more than one place at a time??? I do just about everyday... There are just so many things that I need to do… I swear my life should be made into a movie...
I wish for more time, not more copies of me running around. The former allows me to do more things that I wanted; the latter will be disastrous to the world at large.
Amry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-11, 19:28   Link #28
Hotaru Suzume
Ten oorlog!
*Artist

I do not wish to be omnipresent. Although I have things to do also... Just going along at my own pace.
Hotaru Suzume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-12, 21:52   Link #29
psycho bolt
Cowmaster

I wish I had more time, I could get a lot of things done. And some how I seem to be rushing these days, more time could help me slow my pace. I tend to procrastinate before tests or deadlines. I want more time to procrastinate! LoLz. Excuse me erm to procrastinate and work at the same time! I dunno anymorez
psycho bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-13, 02:52   Link #30
Papaya
Sup

Send a message via AIM to Papaya Send a message via MSN to Papaya
I honestly think I spend more time mulling over what I should have done with my time than actually doing something with it.

I just need impetus, I guess. I'm sure a lot of people feel the same way. I need to spend a lot more time studying, for example. Every time after an exam, I tell myself--this time, you're going to study a week ahead. Nope, I still end up cramming the night before, and after I get my grade back, I think "wow... if I just had one more day."
Papaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-13, 12:03   Link #31
mistershow

Quote:
Do you ever just wish you could be in more than one place at a time??? I do just about everyday... There are just so many things that I need to do… I swear my life should be made into a movie...

Does anyone else feel this way.
Ok.. I know this is a little off topic but I think you just described the new Lifetime movie Starring Molly Shannon called “More of Me” where Molly is torn between being a mother, a loving wife, and an environmental activist. She is doing her best to just to get through her chaotic life… But anyway… my suggestion to you is to try and get a day off to just relax… You’re going to go crazy if you just keep doing too many things.
mistershow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-13, 13:14   Link #32
coz1134

Quote:

Does anyone else feel this way.
I do a lot, I constantly say that there just aren't enough hours in the day... gosh it's been forever since I've been on here...
coz1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-15, 16:08   Link #33
FeelNow

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistershow View Post
Ok.. I know this is a little off topic but I think you just described the new Lifetime movie Starring Molly Shannon called “More of Me” where Molly is torn between being a mother, a loving wife, and an environmental activist. She is doing her best to just to get through her chaotic life… But anyway… my suggestion to you is to try and get a day off to just relax… You’re going to go crazy if you just keep doing too many things.

Hahaha it's funny you mention that movie I actually saw a commercial for it today. It's going to be on Lifetime this Saturday. I'm so there....do you think she will have any gestures of Mary Katherine Gallagher? It would be awesome if she did!!!
FeelNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-15, 19:10   Link #34
ChainLegacy
廉頗

Quote:

One day soon I'll be free of the shackles of employment and free to set my own sleeping schedules. Then I'll happy sleep eight to ten hours a day, and I'll be able to pack my waking hours with productivity like I used to.
I'm the same way, as well. Whenever I get time off from work and school I revert to my normal schedule (sleep during the LATE night and early morning and awake from midday to late night). When I'm forced into the standards of getting up at 6:30 AM, I tend to be less productive, more depressed, less sociable, and just all-around more tired. Not that I'm a horrible person without sleep lol, but my point is I'd be enjoying life all the more were I to get the proper sleep I need (rather than trying to go to bed at 9-10 PM and staring at the ceiling or just saying screw it and staying up).
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote