AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-12-12, 11:52   Link #4621
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
People still insist Ichika is a clone of Chifuyu

At best he's a engineered child, where do you think they got his Y chromosome?

Before someone cut me off, yes Y chromosome can be synthesized, too bad you still need SRY genes.
My personal guess is that Ichika and Madoka are both test tube babies based off of Chifuyu but by different ways. Ichika was one created using the eggs of Chifuyu (not in the typical sense that she gave birth to him (since she was really young at the time) but that perhaps some of her eggs were taken and he was created elsewhere). While Madoka was an attempt at cloning Chifuyu. Chifuyu found out later on and saved Ichika but failed to save Madoka at the time.
Old 2013-12-13, 11:01   Link #4622
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
My personal guess is that Ichika and Madoka are both test tube babies based off of Chifuyu but by different ways. Ichika was one created using the eggs of Chifuyu (not in the typical sense that she gave birth to him (since she was really young at the time) but that perhaps some of her eggs were taken and he was created elsewhere). While Madoka was an attempt at cloning Chifuyu. Chifuyu found out later on and saved Ichika but failed to save Madoka at the time.
we could go by the mgs Les Enfants Terribles project and say that all 3 are clones of someone
Old 2013-12-15, 00:44   Link #4623
DiscoJacen

I can imagine Madoka going all liquid snake on Ichika and scream "brooooother!" while punching him in the face on top of a busted giant nuke launcher IS. : )

But yeah after seeing the two last episodes I hope that the anime will at least get it's own original ending and that what we are seeing is not LN9 that Izuru didn't publish yet because laziness.

As for the clone thing, I believe they are both clones of her. Thing is the whole Ichika can pilot an IS plot is kinda confusing. Cos if I recall Tabane had to make the IS move for him in order to get him into the academy. Then he just pilots his own IS whose made from, dundunduuun, Chifu's own IS. Or am I forgetting something? Did he pilot a training suit?
DiscoJacen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-15, 03:37   Link #4624
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoJacen View Post
I can imagine Madoka going all liquid snake on Ichika and scream "brooooother!" while punching him in the face on top of a busted giant nuke launcher IS. : )

But yeah after seeing the two last episodes I hope that the anime will at least get it's own original ending and that what we are seeing is not LN9 that Izuru didn't publish yet because laziness.

As for the clone thing, I believe they are both clones of her. Thing is the whole Ichika can pilot an IS plot is kinda confusing. Cos if I recall Tabane had to make the IS move for him in order to get him into the academy. Then he just pilots his own IS whose made from, dundunduuun, Chifu's own IS. Or am I forgetting something? Did he pilot a training suit?

Well ichika and madoka are mostly clones.. evne ichikas name kinda points towards that "ichi-ka" in japanese "ichi" means 1 (one) so he might have been the fist product... but it turned out to be a failure becouse it become a male and not female so mostly they wanted to terminate him but chifuyu learned about it and was able to save him before that happened.... later she grew strong attachment to him...hmm and maybe she didnt wanted him to have anything to do with IS and just wanted him to have a normal life..... when the IS moved in order to hide the fact that he might be a clone she sends him to the IS academy

madoka might be the 2nd clone that looks like chifuyu but maybe something went wrong and was considered failure too... she was taking lots of medical nanobots so maybe her health is not all that perfect and she just blames chifuyu for that (since its her DNA)... madoka said herself that ichika is not her real target mostly becouse of the fact that he is just like her a clone (but not aware of that)

Izuru sure is lazy...he does few chapters of fighting and says he is tired of those fights (x_x) and wants some school life for vol9......seriously no one really wants the school life fillers and people wants the story to move on..... if he is on hiatus then he could write even on knees while sitting on the toilet (place with highest concentration area) each morning so after few months it would be ready...no wonder publishers are pissed off on him ^^

hmm If I recall correctly... chifuyu asked tabane about the theory of tabane leading a boy and making the is move at the certain time.... but tabane said that even if that was the case then he shouldnt be able to move other IS units but that one tabnae would move..... yet she replyd that its to troublesome for her to do that.... about byakushki... well tabane herself was not sure how it even moves becouse the core nr.1 has been formated so it should have no records of previous pilots.... and later saw a diagram of byakushki evolvment based on a male pilot which looked like nothing she ever saw.

so there are possibilities that tabane knew about japanese cloneing program (kinda like how german people were doing [laura and ku]) and knew that ichika will be able to operate IS becouse his dna is based of chifuyu (its not gens from father-mother that mix... but clone from 1person Dna)... maybe chifuyu knew about that too thats why she wanted to keep him away from IS stuff (since he is a male and that would spread like wildfire and couse problems for her and him [learning that the whole parents abondoned us was a lie since he never had those])

I remember funny thing when tabane said that she might upgrade byakushki for ichika... and then added "so how do you want to look as a girl Ik-kun" that kinda was a spoiler about madoka "who said I'am you orimura ichika" kinda pointing in the dirrection of knowing their orgins
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-15, 04:00   Link #4625
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Well ichika and madoka are mostly clones.. evne ichikas name kinda points towards that "ichi-ka" in japanese "ichi" means 1 (one) so he might have been the fist product... but it turned out to be a failure becouse it become a male and not female so mostly they wanted to terminate him but chifuyu learned about it and was able to save him before that happened.... later she grew strong attachment to him...hmm and maybe she didnt wanted him to have anything to do with IS and just wanted him to have a normal life..... when the IS moved in order to hide the fact that he might be a clone she sends him to the IS academy
It's impossible to do this WITHOUT DOING IT ON PURPOSE

SRY GENES ONLY TRANSFERED DURING MEIOSIS GONE WRONG, AS IN, BEFORE NATURAL F***ING AND DURING CREATION OF SPERM
Old 2013-12-15, 13:19   Link #4626
Ernietheracefan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Izuru sure is lazy...he does few chapters of fighting and says he is tired of those fights (x_x) and wants some school life for vol9......seriously no one really wants the school life fillers and people wants the story to move on..... if he is on hiatus then he could write even on knees while sitting on the toilet (place with highest concentration area) each morning so after few months it would be ready...no wonder publishers are pissed off on him ^^
I wonder if the publishers will secretly contacting some authors to make sure this series would still continue....??

Rau & Rey = needs medicine to keep alive
Ichika = dense
Ernietheracefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-16, 00:33   Link #4627
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoJacen View Post

Cloning is difficult in the case of Ichika because the gender is determined by the man's genes and not the womans. That's why I say it is more likely that he was a test tube baby using Chifuyu's egg and an unknown man's semen to try to emulate Chifuyu's abilities. Then they did cloning to create Madoka. They were two different attempts to try to recreate her genius.

Tabane said she had intended to make it seem like Ichika could pilot an IS but in the end he ended up actually being able to pilot it without her help.

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2013-12-16 at 00:45.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-16, 06:11   Link #4628
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

sorry guys , i made a god dam mistake about the clone theory .

Checking Chifuyu age , i would say she may be 5-6 years old than Ichika/ Madoka , unless Tabane created IS when she still young , no ways we can have the current Ichika now.....
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-16, 07:15   Link #4629
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
sorry guys , i made a god dam mistake about the clone theory .

Checking Chifuyu age , i would say she may be 5-6 years old than Ichika/ Madoka , unless Tabane created IS when she still young , no ways we can have the current Ichika now.....
9 years actually (Chifuyu is 24/25 by now)

Tabane created I.S. roughly at 12-13 years old

White Knight Incident at 14 years old
Old 2013-12-17, 22:08   Link #4630
tuckersister

Ichika will meet a guy that will open his eyes to the real truth. He reveal that every incident around him is all Tabane's meddling. He believe she does all this to make her sister and the Orimura's look good. Everything is a game to her. This guy is as smart as Tabane but not equal, hate the Phantom Task because of his tragic past and is connected to Squall though she is not aware of it. Ichika should have a guy friend that will mold him into the right kind of man. It is kind of sad for Ichika to have no guy friends (except for Dan).
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-17, 22:10   Link #4631
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post
Ichika will meet a guy that will open his eyes to the real truth. He reveal that every incident around him is all Tabane's meddling. He believe she does all this to make her sister and the Orimura's look good. Everything is a game to her. This guy is as smart as Tabane but not equal, hate the Phantom Task because of his tragic past and is connected to Squall though she is not aware of it. Ichika should have a guy friend that will mold him into the right kind of man. It is kind of sad for Ichika to have no guy friends (except for Dan).
Stu alarms blaring! And why does it have to be a guy again? I think this belongs to the fanfic thread.

And who else knows that it is Tabane's doing? Only Chifuyu does, and maybe Maya if Chifuyu voiced her thoughts out loud.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-18, 05:05   Link #4632
Trung-t-rung

Despite IS was used as weapon of war. We never actually see it on the battlefield. Seriously, Izuru, create a fucking World War already. At least Blade Dance finally has a war when there won't be just children fight but actual kills.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-18, 07:21   Link #4633
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Eh , i remember only Tabane can make the IS 's core and currently no country have the ability to make their own IS 's core , correct me if i'm wrong .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-18, 10:19   Link #4634
genryu_black

it is true only tabane can create an I.S core for normal I.S and unnamed IS. still do not know if I.S Academy will study the unnamed core I.S they got to see the difference between it and the normal one. maybe they will able to produce it by themself...
genryu_black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-18, 14:22   Link #4635
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
Despite IS was used as weapon of war. We never actually see it on the battlefield. Seriously, Izuru, create a fucking World War already. At least Blade Dance finally has a war when there won't be just children fight but actual kills.
The world has a treaty that they won't be used as weapons of war. There are also too few of them that the countries couldn't afford to lose any to war since Tabane won't release how to make the core.
Old 2013-12-18, 17:06   Link #4636
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Granted, all one would have to do is take over ISA where there is the highest concentration of IS cores on the planet. As for getting the Uchigane's unlocked before a strikeforce from other countries comes in, depends on the timing issue.
Old 2013-12-20, 06:09   Link #4637
neowind

blitz1/2 or tempest35 =D help me out... i understand tabane can make the core, but didnt she found one..or something like it. that help her create the core..i thought someone on this forum talk about that.. as you two read the novels, maybe you can help me out and anyone else who is wondering =D
Old 2013-12-20, 06:12   Link #4638
HasuMasu
*Artist

The novels didn't give anything concrete.

The only thing it really showed is that she can seemingly make as many as she wants.
Old 2013-12-20, 06:13   Link #4639
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by neowind View Post
blitz1/2 or tempest35 =D help me out... i understand tabane can make the core, but didnt she found one..or something like it. that help her create the core..i thought someone on this forum talk about that.. as you two read the novels, maybe you can help me out and anyone else who is wondering =D
Nope

She made the cores, all of them
Old 2013-12-21, 13:42   Link #4640
DiscoJacen

Season 2 "finally" over.... And now we wait....
DiscoJacen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blockhead protagonist, comparison, fanservice, harem, manga rebooted, mecha, not dense mc, seinen, shounen