AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-06-16, 11:28   Link #10661
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Yeah, it confirms it but... It depends on how author wrote on Vol 17 though. Man, this story is worth to make a sequel for it.

Still, i hope the last volume features Vanadises on Wedding dresses <3
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-16, 11:29   Link #10662
KnightShade

Covers have allways had vanadis. I dont see that changing now, especially for a girl whose relevance to the plot is being a literal plot device.

But its good that we're getting one more novel to wrap things up. That should at least allow the current plot threads with ganelon and tina to get sufficient closure.
Old 2017-06-16, 11:39   Link #10663
DragonOsman
Dragon King

It could be that he extended it, but it could also be that it was 18 Volumes from the beginning and we misunderstood, though I can't see how N0m@n could've misunderstood something written in his own mother tongue. I hope it was extended.

Anyway, yeah, it'd be good if all the plot threads get resolved and we get a real True Harem ending. With all of the Vanadis plus Regin and Titta. I agree with Kidstandout about this.

And yeah, the covers always feature only the Vanadis. I, too, doubt that will change. It's a pity that Tigre is never on any covers, though. It'd be good to see him with one of the Vanadis on one of the covers.
Old 2017-06-16, 11:55   Link #10664
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
It could be that he extended it, but it could also be that it was 18 Volumes from the beginning and we misunderstood, though I can't see how N0m@n could've misunderstood something written in his own mother tongue. I hope it was extended.

Anyway, yeah, it'd be good if all the plot threads get resolved and we get a real True Harem ending. With all of the Vanadis plus Regin and Titta. I agree with Kidstandout about this.

And yeah, the covers always feature only the Vanadis. I, too, doubt that will change. It's a pity that Tigre is never on any covers, though. It'd be good to see him with one of the Vanadis on one of the covers.
I think we'd see Tigre in one cover with was with Elen, Volume 10.

Titta could be included since Tir Na Fal uses her as a medium. Maybe we will see her at Volume 17 Cover since she is the foundation of the Vanadis.
Old 2017-06-16, 12:13   Link #10665
AP24

Quote:
It already did change with Lim on Vol 16's cover. Which is why it's possible for Titta or Tir Na Fal on Vol 17's cover, or maybe Regin.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-16, 12:18   Link #10666
AndySimpson96

What's his twitter account? Done a search but nothing came up.
AndySimpson96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-16, 12:47   Link #10667
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
It already did change with Lim on Vol 16's cover. Which is why it's possible for Titta or Tir Na Fal on Vol 17's cover, or maybe Regin.
You do realize lim is heavily implied to become a vanadis right? Hence the cover having her dressed like sasha and her currently 2 v 1 ing the very vanadis who succeeded sasha...

Is it possible for titta/tnf to get a cover? Maybe. Is it likely? No.
Old 2017-06-16, 13:05   Link #10668
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^What he said about (Lim).

The Volume 16 cover may have been alluding to future Volumes' events. She's wielding Bargren on that cover, too. So she very likely will become a Vanadis (of Bargren, to be exact).
Old 2017-06-16, 17:33   Link #10669
sparhawk1610
Asura

Well, the thing about Lim is well known for long time already, so...
But for now the thing about sequel or more volumes can stay only as a theory or wishful thinking till author-san donīt say something else. (I hope that he will)
Old 2017-06-16, 17:52   Link #10670
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, hopefully he'll say something about this. If there's no sequel, it'd be good if everything in the story gets good closure in Volume 18. But a sequel would still be good. I also want Tina to either somehow be redeemed and fall for Tigre, or stay the way she is while falling for him and helping him when he needs her help (for the latter option, she doesn't need to get along with the other girls, but she does need to agree to not monopolize him).
Old 2017-06-16, 21:48   Link #10671
Ramero

Ten years of storyline, there's no way volume 17-18 will skipped a decade like that. But Asvarre-Sachstein War probably does not involve Tallard at all since he could redirect some of his forces to Zhcted.
Old 2017-06-17, 07:02   Link #10672
sparhawk1610
Asura

Vol 18 will be last. Vol 17 coming Jul 25. (Twitter)
Old 2017-06-17, 07:17   Link #10673
n0m@n
C-Z

Oh, he said that?
Told ya he will may break his words on his 'final' volume.
Though considering how much things needs to be solved, one volume didnt seem enough anyway. Pretty happy with the change.
Old 2017-06-17, 07:30   Link #10674
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Oh, he said that?
Told ya he will may break his words on his 'final' volume.
Though considering how much things needs to be solved, one volume didnt seem enough anyway. Pretty happy with the change.
Yep, it is on twitter, MPT told me, cuz I am busy with Final Fantasy XIV expansion now, so I donīt watch it.
Old 2017-06-17, 11:42   Link #10675
Ramero

Damn... I want sequel <3 it will be lovely if does.
Old 2017-06-17, 13:21   Link #10676
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^Agreed.

What are the chances that it'll be extended again? It'd be good if it happens, especially since it seems like some things might need for Volumes to flesh out completely. I guess we should wait and see for now.

@n0m@n: Yeah, it did get extended, huh? It's really good to know. But like I said, just one more Volume might not be enough. What do you think?
Old 2017-06-17, 13:25   Link #10677
Ramero

Yeah, because we haven't heard about Tallard and Kureys itself. If they remain alive until the end of story, i long for the sequel itself.
Old 2017-06-18, 06:28   Link #10678
fazri
blacksun king

is there any other woman tigre already sleep with other then ellen?
Old 2017-06-18, 06:40   Link #10679
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
@n0m@n: Yeah, it did get extended, huh? It's really good to know. But like I said, just one more Volume might not be enough. What do you think?
If he tries he can probably finish it in one volume but it would feel rushed. It may have turned into volume 5 where it felt like a story which could have been 2 volumes long was squeezed into just 1 volume.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
is there any other woman tigre already sleep with other then ellen?
Titta.
Old 2017-06-18, 07:18   Link #10680
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I wonder who it'll be next. Regin? Or maybe one of the other Vanadis? I hope he ends up somehow having done it with each of them at different occasions. I'd especially like it when it's Sofy's turn.

As for number of Volumes left, yeah, after Volume 16 he should probably add three or more Volumes instead of just ending it at Volume 18. It'd suck if it feels rushed. There's so much more stuff left to take care of, and we need a good resolution to the True Harem part where all of the girls get a happy ending (with the girls who love Tigre ending up in the harem officially, preferably).

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)