AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2010-07-14, 14:21   Link #3981
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElvenPath View Post
There hasn't been one yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Komari View Post
Inception of what?

Ohh that sounds good right now. But I got no sweet potatoes, only Russets, blech.

Thanks you two =)
Made one X3 a place to BBRRRRMMMMMM!
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 16:24   Link #3982
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Mark Twain once quoted :

If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve the man.

Since the "man" here is referred to as humans in general, is this what he iterated as "catgirls would rule the world"?
I would rather say than Mark Twain might had a better opinion of cat than of man...

Last edited by ganbaru; 2010-07-14 at 19:27. Reason: typo
ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 18:36   Link #3983
Kudryavka

Quote:
Crap. This means no more slacking for me if I want a CFA.

Another question :

Mark Twain once quoted :

Since the "man" here is referred to as humans in general, is this what he iterated as "catgirls would rule the world"?
I think he means Catmen are better than humans . And welcome back Saintess.

But catmen do give birth to catboys and catgirls, so if his offspring are just as superior as he, then yes catgirls are better.
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 19:26   Link #3984
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Question Requisites needed to open a shared bank account

Hi, my friend and I are going to start a business together, and we decided to open-up a shared bank account.

Could anyone please tip me or answer what requisites and documentation are needed to open-up a shared bank account?

1. First of all, we have decided in mind the Bank where will open the account.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 19:32   Link #3985
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

I dunno about MEX but here in the US you are asked about your DBA name (doing business as) .. your EIN or employer Identification number issued by the state, 2 forms of ID for each applicant, siggys and a minimum deposit .. most likely $100+ (Business plan if ur applying for a line of credit)

So basically you'll need your biz information if in Mex that happens to be a requirement and the rest is simple stuff.

I strongly suggest tho that you and your friend sign an agreement of some sort before you guys have money flowing into that acc... I've seen good friendships end because of the lack of legal docs when running a biz...and the last thing u want is a "he said she said" kinda thing...
CuXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 22:03   Link #3986
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuXe View Post
I strongly suggest tho that you and your friend sign an agreement of some sort before you guys have money flowing into that acc... I've seen good friendships end because of the lack of legal docs when running a biz...and the last thing u want is a "he said she said" kinda thing...
If you're starting a business together and haven't consulted an attorney, go do that now. You definitely want to draw up and sign some type of partnership agreement at a minimum. There may be tax advantages to adopting some types of business forms as well. Starting a business is, well, serious business and should be approached as such.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 22:13   Link #3987
Kudryavka

Spoiler for hold on tight is many pictures slow load:

Where are the real life bishoujos and moe girls?
Old 2010-07-14, 23:02   Link #3988
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komari View Post
Where are the real life bishoujos and moe girls?
Obviously they're busy posing for magazine spreads.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 23:04   Link #3989
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
Obviously they're busy posing for magazine spreads.
But Google does not show me the fruits of their efforts.
Old 2010-07-14, 23:09   Link #3990
TinyRedLeaf
Moving in circles

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
So i guess no one know any identical twins or triplets that have different sexual orientation to each other yet?
Google is your friend? I found this in less than one minute:

Although, like the top-rated commentor said, there's no reason why a homosexual male needs to be effeminate to be considered "gay".
TinyRedLeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-15, 01:11   Link #3991
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
Hi, my friend and I are going to start a business together, and we decided to open-up a shared bank account.

Could anyone please tip me or answer what requisites and documentation are needed to open-up a shared bank account?

1. First of all, we have decided in mind the Bank where will open the account.
Firstly, sit down together and write out every single shit and detail of your business plan.

Secondly, make sure you have every detail you have thought of down.

Thirdly, consult a legal service about the costs involved.

After you have done all that, then talk about money (banks, capital, etc). I have, with a friend, started a webhost business before. It is hellish.....and we didn't even break even in the end.

Keep in mind that when starting a business, your first objective is not to satisfy the money issue, but rather your personal passion, and if better, a fetish. You'd better get a legal representative before you put a business plan into action.

Another question regarding the CFA :

Is there some sort of selection process before being able to get into the course? What is the general age and cost of the entire course?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-15, 01:24   Link #3992
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Crap. This means no more slacking for me if I want a CFA.
Make sure you save shitloads of money as well. CFA's horrifically expensive. Also, idk if you know this, but even after you finish all your CFA exams, you need to go through a certain amount of time working in a professional finance role. Otherwise, even with the exams complete, you don't get the qualification itself. That's why most people are studying for CFA while they're already working. A lot of people here at Bloomberg who are already earning 30k GBP a year are struggling with CFA cost-wise, just to give you an idea. And there's no such thing as being part-qualified for CFA. It's all or nothing.

Quote:
Another question :

Mark Twain once quoted :

That depends. Man could improve if crossed with other species as well, such as the fox Rabbit girls are also a threat. They reproduce at a much faster rate.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-15, 02:17   Link #3993
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyRedLeaf View Post
Google is your friend? I found this in less than one minute:

Although, like the top-rated commentor said, there's no reason why a homosexual male needs to be effeminate to be considered "gay".
Well i wished that they got more than two cases to ensure that. But yeah the matter seems to be complicated..

Searching google for silly matters are kinda boring through. Since you will not have anyone to bounce your ideas around or make jokes with
Old 2010-07-15, 05:34   Link #3994
TinyRedLeaf
Moving in circles

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Searching google for silly matters are kinda boring through. Since you will not have anyone to bounce your ideas around or make jokes with.
Doh. How silly of me to forget.

And, yes, it's complicated. I was blasted (jokingly) by a colleague just a few days ago for having a faulty gay-dar. I declined to consider an intern "gay" — even though he is very effeminate. I also raised the example of a somewhat metrosexual friend of mine who is now happily married to his long-time girlfriend. The colleague claimed that the friend is simply in denial.

Err... well, whatever. If people are going to insist that they know others better than the individuals themselves, who am I to persuade them otherwise?
Old 2010-07-15, 05:50   Link #3995
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyRedLeaf View Post
Doh. How silly of me to forget.

And, yes, it's complicated. I was blasted (jokingly) by a colleague just a few days ago for having a faulty gay-dar. I declined to consider an intern "gay" — even though he is very effeminate. I also raised the example of a somewhat metrosexual friend of mine who is now happily married to his long-time girlfriend. The colleague claimed that the friend is simply in denial.

Err... well, whatever. If people are going to insist that they know others better than the individuals themselves, who am I to persuade them otherwise?
I thought government workplaces are supposed to be non-discriminatory against people with gender identity disorders?

If liking cute stuff is considered effeminate, remind me to declare my gender inclination after I graduate.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2010-07-15, 09:56   Link #3996
TinyRedLeaf
Moving in circles

Quote:
I thought government workplaces are supposed to be non-discriminatory against people with gender identity disorders?
I don't work for the government.

Quote:
If liking cute stuff is considered effeminate, remind me to declare my gender inclination after I graduate.
< I like Merly. Would love to buy the plushie too, but $40 is really too much.

And by effeminate, I mean literally limp-wrist effeminate.
Old 2010-07-15, 10:41   Link #3997
zafir

ty man.....
zafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-16, 01:33   Link #3998
Kudryavka

Anyone else notice that the carniverous signature eating bunnies are from Fortune Arterial?
Old 2010-07-19, 09:02   Link #3999
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I am probably asking a weird question most people haven't heard about. Or at least amongst my classmates and circle of acquaintances.

Has anyone heard about RIASEC? Or the RIASEC test? I took that and came up with this :

Your Score

Realistic FACTOR = 12
Investigative FACTOR = 20
Artistic FACTOR = 16
Social FACTOR = 4
Enterprising FACTOR = 10
Conventional FACTOR = 7

Your primary personality: Investigative

Investigative personalities like work activities that have to do with ideas and thinking more than with physical activity. They like to search for facts and figure out problems mentally rather than to persuade or lead people.

Your secondary personality: Artistic

Artistic personalities like work activities that deal with the artistic side of things, such as forms, designs, and patterns. They like self-expression in their work. They prefer settings where work can be done without following a clear set of rules.

Any recommendations or career options? Is this even accurate in the first place?

Old 2010-07-19, 09:29   Link #4000
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
You would be a pretty wild private investigator But it's the first time I've heard of it.

Spoiler for My results from the test:
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
problem, q&a, serious