AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2016-07-11, 07:13   Link #15961
B214

I'm actually enjoying the content of this chapter specifically on August. After seeing so many Spriggan does so many BS in their fights, even Irene is doing the same with her "torture", i'm just glad to see we finally have a no nonsense guy and is willing to kill the enemy immediately for once. Anyhow i think the biggest surprise is Larcade, another Dragneel being introduce at this point, things are just going to get more complicated i suppose.

I still call BS on Mira surviving, even if Brandish reduces the wound, it doesn't stop the bleeding.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-11, 07:38   Link #15962
Arialle

is it so hard for hiro to actaully kill some1 proper in this manga or at least stop giving asspulls?

apparently no matter what poison or anti magic death substance you eat does not kill you
getting shot through the heart does not kill you either (i dont see how shrinking the wound helps) and for some1 of August caliber he does not notice?

that said i wonder if the last spriggan is a Life/Holy type, would be hilarious he brings back all the defeated spriggan lol
Arialle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-11, 08:08   Link #15963
ImperialFlameGod8190

Okay so we had mira getting nerfed a nice moment between Sorano and Yukino and then mira being alive and now another dragneel. Yea this is getting weird and not the good kind

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-11, 08:09   Link #15964
Sixth
Hu Tao

The more I saw August, the more I like about his character. As for Eileen, I am really hate her...Is this Mashima wanted?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-11, 08:19   Link #15965
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
The more I saw August, the more I like about his character. As for Eileen, I am really hate her...Is this Mashima wanted?
Because Eileen is turning into another of those typical Spriggan like Ajeel and Dimaria who prefers to toy with her opponent instead of getting the job done as a priority. August being the no nonsense guy who just goes for the kill without toying around, may have ended up making his character better than the others due to that.
Old 2016-07-11, 09:10   Link #15966
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Because Eileen is turning into another of those typical Spriggan like Ajeel and Dimaria who prefers to toy with her opponent instead of getting the job done as a priority. August being the no nonsense guy who just goes for the kill without toying around, may have ended up making his character better than the others due to that.
I also like his war mark on his face.

P.S. August, a nice name.
Old 2016-07-11, 09:29   Link #15967
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
I also like his war mark on his face.

P.S. August, a nice name.
I agree there's something about those marking that makes him look awesome.
Old 2016-07-11, 09:55   Link #15968
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
I'm actually enjoying the content of this chapter specifically on August. After seeing so many Spriggan does so many BS in their fights, even Irene is doing the same with her "torture", i'm just glad to see we finally have a no nonsense guy and is willing to kill the enemy immediately for once. Anyhow i think the biggest surprise is Larcade, another Dragneel being introduce at this point, things are just going to get more complicated i suppose.

I still call BS on Mira surviving, even if Brandish reduces the wound, it doesn't stop the bleeding.
Depends to the degree. If she reduces the actual wound to the point where it's incredibly small the blood should clot very quickly or not be able to pass through at all. There's a lot of BS going on in this manga right now sadly, but I'd say Mira's survival is in a smaller degree than other things.

I mean of freaking course we've got another Dragneel. Cause you know, Natsu needs a mid-boss to fight before Zeref. We've already got the plainly obvious relative to Erza hanging around for her to fight so of course we've got this guy showing up .

They should rename the Spriggan 12 to the Convenient 12.
Old 2016-07-11, 10:30   Link #15969
ChuckE
Provoker

If only Mashima could make it more rave-like for the current character layout...

I mean everything had a good potential...
Old 2016-07-11, 10:33   Link #15970
Ggb81
Exemplary Character

Geeeeeezzzzz. I think August has to be involved in letting Mira live because, yeah. He should have noticed. And I know people are pleased to have a straightforward killer on the other side, but let's be honest. He's pretty much too op to fight already. Unless he fights Gildarts. Maybe. Still, I think he and Brandish will probably never get proper fights this arc.

Sorano is an asshole. Just hug your damn sister.

And I'm not even concerned about the new Dragneel at this point. We know he's not as strong as August or Eileen, so he'll just wind up as Natsu-fodder.
Old 2016-07-11, 10:36   Link #15971
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Depends to the degree. If she reduces the actual wound to the point where it's incredibly small the blood should clot very quickly or not be able to pass through at all. There's a lot of BS going on in this manga right now sadly, but I'd say Mira's survival is in a smaller degree than other things.

I mean of freaking course we've got another Dragneel. Cause you know, Natsu needs a mid-boss to fight before Zeref. We've already got the plainly obvious relative to Erza hanging around for her to fight so of course we've got this guy showing up .

They should rename the Spriggan 12 to the Convenient 12.
lol but that naming somehow sounds suited for them.
Old 2016-07-11, 11:19   Link #15972
Krono

Quote:
"Reduced the size of the wound" basically means "closed the wound". It's phrased the way it is because otherwise people would be going "WTF! How can Brandish close their wounds?"
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-11, 11:22   Link #15973
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krono View Post
"Reduced the size of the wound" basically means "closed the wound". It's phrased the way it is because otherwise people would be going "WTF! How can Brandish close their wounds?"
Yeah but it's not the same for internal bleeding, a wound being closed without clotting the bleeding inside still leads to death. But i don't want to talk about this anymore. After the Gajeel incident, this is comparatively minor to that.
Old 2016-07-11, 12:07   Link #15974
Sixth
Hu Tao

The sad thing is, with all those built-up of those strongest Spriggan 12, we all knew that they will lose in anti-climatic way. Probably in one punch or kick.
Old 2016-07-11, 12:53   Link #15975
Wandering Soul

Despite the fact that it doesn't seem like anyone on Fairy Tail's side will actually die, I'm still glad we have someone like August around that doesn't mess around and just goes in for the kill immediately.
Old 2016-07-11, 12:59   Link #15976
Casshern

i'm glad that nobody from FT is dead yet
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-11, 13:35   Link #15977
ChuckE
Provoker

And who out of all spriggan's will lose to Erza due to Erza being Erza?

P.S. I think spriggans that lost before will be one-shoted
Old 2016-07-11, 13:57   Link #15978
45darkrai

Well, after this chapter at this point it's pretty obvious Irene as a bunch of issues with her past which honestly begs to ask why does almost every female villain in this series has to be evil due to something of a relative? It nowadays takes away their edginess and make them look like immature children that are bad because they had a messed up life or they'd wish to have a better one so much that they'd like to take their problems out on other people while trying to make them feel as miserable as she is.
45darkrai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-11, 14:30   Link #15979
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
And who out of all spriggan's will lose to Erza due to Erza being Erza?

P.S. I think spriggans that lost before will be one-shoted
IMO Erza hasn't had a good fight in this arc yet, and if Natsu is to fight Zeref and/or Acnologia, I think Erza too deserves to fight an opponent of Irene's caliber.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45darkrai View Post
Well, after this chapter at this point it's pretty obvious Irene as a bunch of issues with her past which honestly begs to ask why does almost every female villain in this series has to be evil due to something of a relative? It nowadays takes away their edginess and make them look like immature children that are bad because they had a messed up life or they'd wish to have a better one so much that they'd like to take their problems out on other people while trying to make them feel as miserable as she is.
The Tartaros women were legit evil. It's mostly the women that grew up in the tower of heaven or were somehow related to it that had issues, but that also goes for the men.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-11, 16:44   Link #15980
MCAL

The fact that Fairy Tail hasn't really killed any Spriggans has been a giant elephant in the room for a while now. I wonder how many are going to get back up on their feet?
MCAL is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen