AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru Majutsu no Index LN - New Testament Volume 16 Rating
Perfect 10 11 28.21%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 9 23.08%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 9 23.08%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 12.82%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 2.56%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 5.13%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 2.56%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 2.56%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2016-08-09, 06:37   Link #21
itine
No Book No Live

August 9, 2016 at 20:35 JST
Now we have 2 pic & 5 text spoilers from Chinese site

Spoiler for Spoilers:
itine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-09, 07:10   Link #22
runset

Quote:
Originally Posted by itine View Post
August 9, 2016 at 20:35 JST
Now we have 2 pic & 5 text spoilers from Chinese site

Spoiler for Spoilers:
Just saw the spoiler in 4chan. Yuitsu...you have gone too far this time.
Spoiler for Massive spoiler:
runset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-09, 07:33   Link #23
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by runset View Post
Just saw the spoiler in 4chan. Yuitsu...you have gone too far this time.
Spoiler for Massive spoiler:
are you serious?
Spoiler for wow:

this is how a person who will offer "anything and everything for the sake of their goal" should act

but that, of course, only if the spoilers are real :/
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-09, 08:06   Link #24
runset

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
are you serious?
Spoiler for wow:

this is how a person who will offer "anything and everything for the sake of their goal" should act

but that, of course, only if the spoilers are real :/
Looks like it's real. Because i can read moon rune and the text picture that i read contain
Spoiler for Text picture spoiler:
Old 2016-08-09, 08:13   Link #25
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Looks like it's going to be tons of rematches next volume. Yuiitsu against Mikoto, and Touma etc. against the Kamisato Harem.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-09, 08:17   Link #26
LevelSeven

Quote:
Looks like it's real. Because i can read moon rune and the text picture that i read contain
Spoiler for Text picture spoiler:
cool, a person in toaru finally learned to use hostages to get people into doing what they want

^i wouldnt be so sure, mikoto vs yuuitsu...maybe but i think it will be mikoto+touma vs yuuitsu, kind of like kakine+touma(+plot forced power up of fremea) vs rensa,
or the harem will be handled by mikoto and touma against yuuitsu (or a group of "being near luckily" chars show up and help kind of like in NT7)

but i wonder why yuitsu isnt simply capturing people close to touma? she surely has the capability to find the house of his family, taking them as hostage (even if it doesnt work via WR, she can still capture them old fashioned style) would make it his loss guaranteed :/
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-09, 16:16   Link #27
itine
No Book No Live

Seem 'all?' Illustrations with rough text Spoilers of NT16 is now completed.
Collects from ghosts archive threads & some said the source is coming from 2ch, but my oppinion easier look from Chinese sites.
Rough Text Spoilers full credit to 4chan person name : Stiyl Magnus

Spoiler for with rough translation:

I hope I didn't break Karin rules?
Old 2016-08-09, 16:57   Link #28
bakato

You understand what this means don't you? If Kamachi plans on bringing Kamisato back then that means there's hope for the magic gods too.
Old 2016-08-09, 17:23   Link #29
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
You understand what this means don't you? If Kamachi plans on bringing Kamisato back then that means there's hope for the magic gods too.
That if he is thinking about bringing Kamisato back because I don't think no matter how far science go there no way to bring him back through science because that is far more like God like power and we know Yuuistu plan on destorying AC for revenge for her senpai death and I don't think that will change in one book. She just using a hope that could never come true. It more likey that Kamisato himself will find away back if he come back and if there a chance that Kamisato could come back Crowley would most likey try to destory WR or seal it away because I don't think that Crowley would not want a chance of the Magic Gods coming back now that Nouken is gone.

I have a question how did Touma get out of not getting kill off by Kamisato Group after Yuiitsu get then to try and kill Touma which the hope that Kamisato could come back?
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-09, 19:08   Link #30
mark1246

Once we finish NT16 , and if Kamachi plays his card right we might we NT17 by December which freaking parallel the end or middle of December in the toaru time line right now, hope the leaks that misaka doesn't get that much screen time is fake
mark1246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-09, 21:58   Link #31
Last_Aeon
I'm a boy, enough?

Hmmm... Lets see, When has spoilers ever been true...
"INDEX BECAME MAGIC GOD TO REVIVE TOUMA"
"TOUMA DIES"
nope.
Last_Aeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-10, 02:00   Link #32
Ladiusman

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post
Once we finish NT16 , and if Kamachi plays his card right we might we NT17 by December which freaking parallel the end or middle of December in the toaru time line right now, hope the leaks that misaka doesn't get that much screen time is fake
Man...that actually sounds plausible! Back in April, we got NT15, and then NT16 came four months after that. And considering how NT16 ends, from what I'm hearing, fans are gonna want the next volume asap.
Ladiusman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-10, 19:53   Link #33
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by itine View Post
Seem 'all?' Illustrations with rough text Spoilers of NT16 is now completed.
Collects from ghosts archive threads & some said the source is coming from 2ch, but my oppinion easier look from Chinese sites.
Rough Text Spoilers full credit to 4chan person name : Stiyl Magnus

Spoiler for with rough translation:

I hope I didn't break Karin rules?
thanks for this.

hmm..... as usual. when kihara was involved. it turn into something worth reading. But still. not enough. there is much more easier way to deal with the threats but they still go with the hard ones.

but then again, that insane kihara wants revenge against him and his probably doing this to torment more the girls that are associating with him.

good.
Old 2016-08-10, 20:35   Link #34
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

I'm back! This volume sounds like something special, I can't wait!
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-10, 23:41   Link #35
runset

Reading the afterword spoiler. So many blury word but at least i understand what kamachi want to say.
So this is how you're going to play kamachi. Well played, kamachi. Well played indeed.
Old 2016-08-11, 00:53   Link #36
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Hey guys, no spoilers or anything but how good was this volume?
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-11, 03:19   Link #37
DragonXX

Quote:
Reading the afterword spoiler. So many blury word but at least i understand what kamachi want to say.
So this is how you're going to play kamachi. Well played, kamachi. Well played indeed.
What is Kamachi trying to say in the Afterword?
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-11, 06:51   Link #38
itine
No Book No Live

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
What is Kamachi trying to say in the Afterword?
Screenshot Capture already updates on Chinese sites or

Spoiler for NT16 Screenshot Capture with rough translation by Stiyl-sama :
Old 2016-08-11, 07:33   Link #39
tsunade666

Ugh... i don't know about this development. The initial charm for index for me, is the science vs magic theme but with this current development?...

well this should be expected with Accel being able to use magic at the end of OT to save Last order, even though he ended up in a bloody mess but seriously.... >_>

Magic and Esper combo.... I have mixed feelings about this.

This makes the whole initial settings of the story, been thrown into the dump truck.
Old 2016-08-11, 08:28   Link #40
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Spoiler for NT16 Afterword:

So it's NT9 time for Kamisato?
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote