AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-25, 12:28   Link #21
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

"G" is street talk for gangsta, like he's an old "g", meaning oldschool gangsta.
Old 2008-06-25, 15:47   Link #22
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

I see they still delay the Ulquiorra VS Ichigo match >_<
Old 2008-06-25, 16:39   Link #23
kaotika

Regarding the imbalance in numbers, we also have to consider the possibility of Aizen, Gin and Tousen being vizards, which could tip the scales in their direction that much more.
Old 2008-06-25, 16:42   Link #24
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

The Ichigo VS. Ulq. is reserved to connect with the Tanabata festival, mark my words!!!
Old 2008-06-25, 17:06   Link #25
unameit

There are 6 captains in ss side against 6 people (strong one) in aizen side and vice captains against fractions... And no ikkaku and his partner!! I said it's pretty much even battle!!
You see,
1. yama vs aizen,
2. shinshui vs gin,
3. ukitake vs tousen (maybe that dog captain but that dog seems not strong enough to face tousen)

I rate gin and tousen above espada, they must be stronger than espada so only shinsui and ukitake could deal with them... Honestly, what the first and second vice captains are doing over there? They are crap!! One hit-knocked-out..

I believe lots of people will agree with me that the other 3 captains will probably not be able to beat espada on one on one so that's when vaizards coming into picture!! Well, let's see vaizards consist of 4 captains and 4 vice (including that fatso).. I bet, the 3 captains in vaizard side will replace the beaten captains in ss side so it would still be like one on one battle and vc-vaizards taking care of fraction..

Shinji should be facing aizen, maybe yama will say 'oopps, i gotta go, need to drink my afternoon tea'

The end scenario for this battle is aizen is retreating with only gin and tousen as all espada are annihilated
Expect vaizards to arrive very late..
Old 2008-06-25, 17:13   Link #26
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

i wonder if they'll un-exile urahara after this ?
Old 2008-06-25, 17:16   Link #27
unameit

Oh yeah, kubo tito better be careful with the power of fractions coz we have seen other espada power.. I mean if he makes vc vaizards fight on an even par with those fractions then i'll stop reading bleach.. those fraction should be a lot weaker than espada, yeah lot weaker than yammi so if yammi is beaten easily by ichigo then those fraction should share the same fate by vc-vaizards..

One more thing, where is wonderwise (or is it wondermike?)? If he is a vasto lorde, it would make the battle more even so bring him/her on!!
Old 2008-06-25, 17:24   Link #28
unameit

Regarding ichigo vs ulquilora, there are 3 captains over there.. a gang up, he will be done and dust!! But we all know, the fight will be on one on one.. unohana rarely gets into action battle, kenpaichi and byakuya all prefer one on one battle so it's pretty safe to say ichi vs ulqui with no interference.. Well, I know there will be no interference but wouldn't it be the best idea to gang up against him to make the battle ends faster and figuring out to escape from hm and going to karakura to save the day? But of course it's definitely not a good idea for us reader as we want to see a good battle.. I'm dissappointed on the last battles (kenpaici and rukia) it's totally hax and dumb.. Even ichigo vs grimjow not that good..
Old 2008-06-25, 18:35   Link #29
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Yama went Shikai?

Bleach is over.
Old 2008-06-25, 19:14   Link #30
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitsugaya_Toushiro View Post
Yamamoto Bankai! Yamamoto Bankai! Yamamoto Bankai! Yamamoto Bankai!!!!!!!!

PLEAAAAASE
YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!

=

Old 2008-06-25, 19:20   Link #31
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
I need more spoilers than this though, I am not completely spoiled yet.
Old 2008-06-25, 19:32   Link #32
EoT
~~

I hope Yama Ji does something more than release his shikai because he needs to prove his superiority :|

I foresee Yama fighting more than one person and possibly falling to his death!
Old 2008-06-25, 19:40   Link #33
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Does it mean we get that Soi-Fon-Halibel b****fest?
Old 2008-06-25, 19:45   Link #34
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EoT View Post
I hope Yama Ji does something more than release his shikai because he needs to prove his superiority :|

I foresee Yama fighting more than one person and possibly falling to his death!
Well that is possible, but then again so is time travel.... No one important ever dies in Bleach... If that did happen I think Ukitake and Shunsui would woop ass from left to right starting with the ones who killed him, even though they disobeyed him in the SS ark, they were his first students and I truly think they have a deep respect and love for him. IMHO. It would be interesting to see that happen though.

@ Geta Boshi, no pics yet?
Old 2008-06-25, 21:52   Link #35
Langus
Optimus Prime

I kinda of hope the old dude gets the axe. It's time for some new blood in SS.
Old 2008-06-25, 22:09   Link #36
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Yamamoto should kill some Fraccions in one strike that would be a bad-ass-entry. Remember how pissed this man must be, Aizen made a fool of him twice and managed to deceive him for more than 100 years. Right now he will without a doubt shine in all his glory() and of course topless. I also thought of a way to make him lose while saving his face. His bankai could be something special, summoning the sun or something genkidama-like and wiping out everything on both sides. When he hits his limit in shikai-mode he could think of using his bankai but in the end he won't and trust his students and/or makes Unohana the new commander and after that he could finally die.

Now that we know that Espada 5 to 10 were only mere distractions in Aizen's plan, the 1-4 Espada's Fraccions could be at captain level and easily top Yammy. That would make SS defeat 99% sure and the stage is ready for the Vizard's entry(or Karakura gang) without too much of a powergap.

Last edited by WONDERMIKE; 2008-06-25 at 22:32.
Old 2008-06-25, 23:10   Link #37
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Does it mean we get that Soi-Fon-Halibel b****fest?
Since Bleach usually do stuff in personality similarities, I'd say yes. Both are reserved socially and ridiculously deadly and have no hesitation to kill. If that happens that would be freaking awesome. Kubo better bring me a nice Soi Fong Bankai.
Old 2008-06-26, 00:57   Link #38
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
Since Bleach usually do stuff in personality similarities, I'd say yes. Both are reserved socially and ridiculously deadly and have no hesitation to kill. If that happens that would be freaking awesome. Kubo better bring me a nice Soi Fong Bankai.
I was thinking more of Soi Fon & Yourichi vs Halibel. Soi Fon doesn't look like she can handle this lady by herself.
Old 2008-06-26, 01:13   Link #39
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by unameit View Post
There are 6 captains in ss side against 6 people (strong one) in aizen side and vice captains against fractions... And no ikkaku and his partner!! I said it's pretty much even battle!!
You see,
1. yama vs aizen,
2. shinshui vs gin,
3. ukitake vs tousen (maybe that dog captain but that dog seems not strong enough to face tousen)
Didn't the fox captain have a strong friendship with Tousen, feeling betrayed and stuff ? Most likely, he'll fight Tousen, even if he may lose.
Old 2008-06-26, 02:41   Link #40
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Too add from Himajin

Quote:

* Yama ji did a great job.

* Ulqui asked Orihime if she is afraid of dying alone.Orihime says "I'm not".

Credits : Nekoze

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion