AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-06-21, 15:52   Link #21
aznpunk97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Late
Haha. I have some crazy dreams too sometimes, sad thing is I don't remember them clearly or I forget them almost instantly I wake up.
yea, that ALWAYS happened to me. i dun know why even though i try really really hard to remember, i can't.

also anyone else besides me, *thinks* they had a re-run of a dream before, not the same week or anything but from long time ago???

the only dream i think i remember ever related to a show is smallville. i dreamt that i was clark and could fly. i talked to lex and lana.... oooooooooh, lana..(drools....)
aznpunk97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-23, 21:11   Link #22
Graive
Dark Desendent

Send a message via AIM to Graive
Flying dreams are AWESOME! I've had many of them. Just being a bad ass and trying to be like a DBZ person or something... One thing I do notice when I have those dreams is that, to simulate me being super fast, I blink and move the person (me or whatever) to another place in the dream, to show that I (with super speed) ended up there.
Graive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-23, 21:49   Link #23
Darkone

Had this dream once and was kind of bad ass. I leaving in a school and sat on this car with drove pass these low rise estates (like semi-detach) and back to the school. Then we left the school (there seems to be someone driving the car...yah i know freaky), we went back to the estate and it was chaos. The whole place was filled with distruction like in the terminator movie with body parts everywhere only a condominum was in these kids playing and they were looking at me at in the car. Their mom notice that and ask them to not look at me as it i was some evil guy. Then the car drove me to this supermarket and i was there alone then, i saw my friend who or which morphes into an alien (like those in the alien and predator moives) and behind his about 3 to 5 aliens appeared.
Darkone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-23, 22:31   Link #24
Merco
I like pie

My only Naruto-related dream was when I pulled off a Kage Bushin.

Pretty freaking weird when you see a bunch of yourselves running around. (I'm not quite clear whether I was myself in the dream, or naruto...

But it basically went that I was in a room with 20ish people who wanted to kick my ass, and I actually did a Kage Bushin.

All my clones ran around to the guys to kick their collective asses, but I could barely move myself. I think it was my disappointment that made me wake up from that dream...

I would love to have a dream where I fought someone using Kung-Fu or something as such.
Merco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-23, 22:48   Link #25
Baara
I get poked a lot... ;_;

Oh dude, I had this weird ass dream about Naruto. I was on a baseball team and the uniforms were Naruto's orange suit thing, and Shikamaru was on the team, and they all practised in my backyard. Only thing is, I suck at baseball, so my dad was trying to teach me how to bat in my kitchen before the game (apparently they play games in my backyard as well). But then it was my turn to bat, and I had to go change into my uniform when I woke up.

Shikamaru is hot <3
Baara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-23, 22:59   Link #26
Merco
I like pie

This post is OT:

(Baara: Your avatar kicks ass)

that is all
Merco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-24, 11:37   Link #27
Dix11

lol while i was dreaming that my girlfriend moved out of her apartment and was walking around the house naked while all the movers were still in the house...u dreamed about naruto taking on godzilla....nice - we both have issues we need to adress i think
Dix11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-24, 20:32   Link #28
7hor
Full Metal Physicist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merco
(Baara: Your avatar kicks ass)
lol, I love that ava.

Anyways, I can't ever remember any of my dreams, or I don't have any.
7hor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-24, 20:49   Link #29
Raricarnia

Send a message via AIM to Raricarnia
you had dreams about naruto too?, i thought i was the only one
Raricarnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-25, 07:10   Link #30
Inuzuka
now with 20% more ego!

Send a message via MSN to Inuzuka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Komataguri
This has to do with Naruto...so I am guessing it goes here, however if I'm wrong just let me know.

Anyways.

I had a very strange dream last night. I dremt that I was commanding a squad of tanks and we were traveling down this narrow passage, when all of a suddden there was deep crevase, like the Grand cannon, Off to the right.

infront of it Child Gaara was sitting, doing laundry in a tin tub and a wash board. When all of a sudden godzilla started storming out of the Canyon. Gaara ran away, and the tanks started blasting Godzilla for all they were worth... but they were doing nothing.

Then out of no where... Naruto came running from behind. He jumped onto my tank, and ran down the barrel as I fired and road the cannon shot all the way towards Godzilla.

On his way he formed the technique that Jiraya is currently trying to teach to him, Only it was like....5 feet around. The ball was enormous!

and at the last second he jumped off the shell, and Dove right into Godzilla's chest and shoved the sphere right into Godzilla.

There was a massive explosion, and then I woke up.

Needless to say, the last things I did before I went to bed last night was play a FPS that deals with tanks, Watch Shin Otaku's 88, and saw a Godzilla Comercial.

It was just weird how my subconcious put it all together.
Well,it's kinda weird how the subconscious mind works actually.I believe that the untapped potential of the brain lies in the 'unconsciousness'?
Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-11, 17:42   Link #31
kiai
Wa-Gati-Mashita

Dream check. Anyone have any awesome dreams about naruto?

But seriously has anyone tried something like a chidori in their dream? I know it's not a dream forum so people might or may not Necessarily like the idea of the thread but I figured I'd ask before I head out.

A few weeks back I dreamed Rock was older and this girl shinobiu wanted to have tantric sex with him and he said he only wanted to do it in order so that he could build his chakra up and be able to mold it that way.

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2004-11-11 at 18:03. Reason: Threads merged. Please use the SEARCH function before you create a new thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kiai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-11, 17:48   Link #32
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
Haha, of course I have had dreams about naruto..
I remember that I had learned the Goukakyuu no jutsu, but when I would show my friends it never worked.

My parents told me they heard strange noices that night.... ^^
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-11, 17:49   Link #33
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiai
But seriously has anyone tried something like a chidori in their dream? I know it's not a dream forum so people might or may not Necessarily like the idea of the thread but I figured I'd ask before I head out.

A few weeks back I dreamed Rock was older and this girl shinobiu wanted to have tantric sex with him and he said he only wanted to do it in order so that he could build his chakra up and be able to mold it that way.
You might have more luck over here.
_Sin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-11, 18:00   Link #34
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Sin_
You might have more luck over here.
But you do know your threads I'll give you that.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-11, 18:45   Link #35
kiai
Wa-Gati-Mashita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay
But you do know your threads I'll give you that.
you know in a dream I've done something similar to that spin Neji does, I was on a skatebord and started powersliding 360's when it the spin becam rather implosive and I turned up side down and did a hand spring out of the spin after several dozen revolutions
kiai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-11, 23:02   Link #36
Tsukiyomi
step closer to Amaterasu

I had a wet dream about Temari does that count?