AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

View Poll Results: My-Otome Episode 24 Rating
Perfect 10 48 27.12%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 53 29.94%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 37 20.90%
7 out of 10 : Good 17 9.60%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 2.26%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 5 2.82%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.56%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 1.13%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 3 1.69%
1 out of 10 : Painful 7 3.95%
Voters: 177. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-03-23, 17:32   Link #101
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^
whats that thing that Miyu was setting up?
That's not Searrs symbol is it? Looks like a piece of board she's setting up.
Old 2006-03-23, 17:38   Link #102
Tremalkinger
Hai, Nao-oneesama!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar
Start being negative, Guido. They went all the way, confirmed.
So... that raises a whole host of questions. Can Nina still Materialize and use the Harmonium?

Is the 'all they way' implied, or outright stated, or what?

(Stupid night classes and me not being able to download the raw)
Old 2006-03-23, 17:40   Link #103
roon
_(:q 」∠)_ _(ФωФ*」∠)_
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido
I'm also reserving my judgement until watching the episode real time.

However, I'm still positive that Sergey did not do with Nina.
Well, she outright tells him to take away her Otome powers...

At any rate, great episode. All hell breaks loose next week, and afterwards somehow it'll be fixed again? I wonder how all of this will wrap up.
Old 2006-03-23, 17:40   Link #104
ShinigamiRukia
Ketchup Drinker

Send a message via MSN to ShinigamiRukia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tremalkinger
So... that raises a whole host of questions. Can Nina still Materialize and use the Harmonium?

Is the 'all they way' implied, or outright stated, or what?

(Stupid night classes and me not being able to download the raw)
Oh man, that what i've been wondering ever scince i saw the screen caps, and i have to leave for work in an hour and i dont even have raw yet TT_TT

So he does take em away? Were finishing the series with a powerless Nina?!?!

Thanks mangalowres for the avatar ^^
Thanks vandakiara
for the sig. ^^
Old 2006-03-23, 17:42   Link #105
Mentar
Banned

Afterwards, Sergey said that he did it to protect her. So, it's more than just implied.
Old 2006-03-23, 17:54   Link #106
roon
_(:q 」∠)_ _(ФωФ*」∠)_
*Artist

The funny thing is, Tomoe mentioned the loophole in the system (before Nina slapped her)... so Nina asked Sergay to take away her qualifications, fully aware that there was a loophole?

Maybe I have to rewatch the episode, but that's all kinds of shady... especially considering Sergay even said that he did it to protect her.
Old 2006-03-23, 18:06   Link #107
BBOvenGuy
Math Ninja
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by roon
The funny thing is, Tomoe mentioned the loophole in the system (before Nina slapped her)... so Nina asked Sergay to take away her qualifications, fully aware that there was a loophole?

Maybe I have to rewatch the episode, but that's all kinds of shady... especially considering Sergay even said that he did it to protect her.
Maybe the Harmonium, which presumably is attuned to her genetic code as the heir of Windbloom, doesn't need the nanomachines to work.

Hey, it's a thought...
Old 2006-03-23, 18:13   Link #108
lone_wolf
bike mechanic onna

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperialmog
I don't think Shizuru would set Tomoe up like that to embarrass her, I think she's got a little too much class for that. Though it would be funny if embarrasing pictures of Tomoe did leak. i can only imagine Nagi's face on seeing that photo. Though I would be curious if they ever give an explanation as to some of Tomoe's personality.

My thoughts exactly

--Lone Wolf
Old 2006-03-23, 18:29   Link #109
EnseiSong
Clous Dolch

I haven't started to rate episodes until ep 20 or so. And most the time i would give it around 7~9..... but this time.... AGH!!! Can't take it anymore. I thought since they only have three episodes left, it'll be getting better, but no. They have to put in a crappy plot and relationships at the end. Man this is the worst of anime I have seen(yes... I don' watch a lot of anime).

First I give it a 3 because the story is actaully moving forward and we have finally seen all of the characters there is needed to see, but 3 is all it gets. Second, the Nina and Sergay thing is just a NO. Then the whole Shizuru and Tomoe thing.... I don't even know what to think. Last Arika and Mashiro.... they haven't really done any thing wroth a while and now they are ready to fight.... (=_=llll) Can't this plot get any stupider!?

Also, some of the music wasn't instert in the right place. Like the new song sing by Minami Kuribayashi is just a bad place to insert it when Nina is reading Erstien's letter... then the BGM from the first OST, MAI, was a bad place to use it.... wha!!!! What's going on?! This is AGH!
Old 2006-03-23, 18:46   Link #110
ShinigamiRukia
Ketchup Drinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnseiSong
I haven't started to rate episodes until ep 20 or so. And most the time i would give it around 7~9..... but this time.... AGH!!! Can't take it anymore. I thought since they only have three episodes left, it'll be getting better, but no. They have to put in a crappy plot and relationships at the end. Man this is the worst of anime I have seen(yes... I don' watch a lot of anime).

First I give it a 3 because the story is actaully moving forward and we have finally seen all of the characters there is needed to see, but 3 is all it gets. Second, the Nina and Sergay thing is just a NO. Then the whole Shizuru and Tomoe thing.... I don't even know what to think. Last Arika and Mashiro.... they haven't really done any thing wroth a while and now they are ready to fight.... (=_=llll) Can't this plot get any stupider!?

Also, some of the music wasn't instert in the right place. Like the new song sing by Minami Kuribayashi is just a bad place to insert it when Nina is reading Erstien's letter... then the BGM from the first OST, MAI, was a bad place to use it.... wha!!!! What's going on?! This is AGH!
You have some pretty good points, its..rushing...reminds me of those soap operas my mother watched where on the last 2 episoded the fast forward throught everything. I think Mai hime was alot better But i still enjoyed most of mai otome

Thanks vandakiara
for the sig. ^^
Old 2006-03-23, 18:50   Link #111
Anime Adoru

Uploaded episode 24 screenshots:
Here a little spoiler on a side topic---one thing I've been waiting for...

Ah, that was good. Enjoy!
Old 2006-03-23, 19:17   Link #112
Srin Tuar
無謀

Wow, I was quite surprised that sergey finally went all the way with nina.
That kind of thing never happens. bravo for surprising plot twists.
I guess at that stuff he said about feeling like she was his daughter was bs though.
Old 2006-03-23, 19:31   Link #113
DwArD
mAnIaC

Oh my.......poor Kazuya. I bet he's about to reach the climax when he's being dragged out of the motel . Btw, why do those people wanna capture Kazuya? I remember Cardair's king is already dead right? So does that mean Kazuya is being chosen to be the next king or something?
Old 2006-03-23, 19:34   Link #114
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwArD
Oh my.......poor Kazuya. I bet he's about to reach the climax when he's being dragged out of the motel . Btw, why do those people wanna capture Kazuya? I remember Cardair's king is already dead right? So does that mean Kazuya is being chosen to be the next king or something?
I thought that was the funniest part of the whole Episode
Old 2006-03-23, 19:39   Link #115
Ansa

The question I want to know is if Mai and Mikoto are going to fight in the war or not... I want to see Mai kick SOME ass at least =_=
Old 2006-03-23, 19:40   Link #116
friendshipz
lilian gakuen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChOkObItO
Spoiler:

u are right dude... so ppl , "HA! WE GOT FOOLED"
its wasnt aoi or mashiro its arika after all >_> only a small percentage of ppl gussed arika...congrat..(its my fault to only speculate on that particular 1 eyes..)

ppl who thinks that sergei wont touch nina " HA, I GOT FOOLED AGAIN!! >_>"" "
positive thought: sergei just kissed her and they went to bed forgotten to put on any cloths on nina/ sergei just comforting her for losing her gd friend ertsin, sergei just slping beside her wif his arm subsitute as her pillow.

negative: I WILL CURSE U FOREVER SERGEI... >_>(since i sweard about this a while ago in ak)

so, it was nao gets the pillar gems from natsuki.... need to watch the raw before knowing why...

so for ertsin it was flashback after all...almost cried while watching the pic itself..so if i watch the raw...

in the infirmary, maybe chie is telling aoi that am going to.....? right after that she went to the war against the otome..........iyaaa..chie plz don turn green sparkler..or else when aoi woke up, she will die together wif u (story based romeo and juliet)..

we have our shizuru-sama still comforting that bit*h.....nat ur wife been acting weird for the past 3 esp..plz do something quick..i would be gleeful if u just kick tomoe to her butt..

qns:
who's the girl with the same golden hair in miyu eyes..
if am correct should be turning alssai-chan before turning into a bird?
Old 2006-03-23, 19:41   Link #117
ShinigamiRukia
Ketchup Drinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^
I thought that was the funniest part of the whole Episode
It was, and akane running out him, those guys were too fast for her
I cant believe everything is gunna sum up next week...and the harmonium thing, nina can still activate it afertall?
now i'll have to find something else to watch on thurdays...

Thanks vandakiara
for the sig. ^^
Old 2006-03-23, 19:55   Link #118
DwArD
mAnIaC

Just watch the raw and it seems like Sergay wanted to destroy Rena's corpse or....capsule before Smith came interfering. And I can't believe they gave Nao her gem now at this moment of time. And where the hell did Natsuki get the gem from? It's pretty saddening to see Nina crying after reading Erstin's letter. She seemed rather hurt by all the fighting and...that's where Sergay comes in. Strangely enough, I don't hate Sergay for doing 'that' to Nina but I suppose the only way right now to protect his own daughter is to...well you know. Nina is not his real daughter anyway Sergay managed to shot Smith but....ouch....Nagi shot him in the head.

Oh yeah...you guys should see how Haruka command the troops in the end. Now I know why they made Haruka a general. She's a warfreak!!!!! And....can anyone briefly translate the last part? I wanna know whether they talked anything about Arika's progress
Old 2006-03-23, 20:40   Link #119
GracefulAmethyst
Meister Otome Arika

Send a message via AIM to GracefulAmethyst Send a message via MSN to GracefulAmethyst Send a message via Yahoo to GracefulAmethyst
omg.. Sergei so screwd Nina.. well im not taking it as bad as i though.. he did it to protect her... i still believe he loves Arika no matter what.. hes putting hes feelings aside for his work.. yet Nagi shoots him for shooting Smith.. and maybe nagi knows he and Nina had Sex.. BUT W.E i want Arika/Mashiro to kickass.. i want to have a reunion with Sergei ... i mean Arika and live happly ever after ... plz Sunrise dont kill Sergei.. plz Dont. he Acaully might ve killed Smith plz Smith die.. Tomoe.. your gonna die but your going to repent.. MAYBE!
ShizuruXNatSuki I WANna see them fighting together..
Nina.. i dont know if youll die but i doubt it..

Erstin i dont know if she''ll revive..

Chie. Live FOr Aoi

I dOnt care for the Valkaryis

Im Dying to see Nao in action ..

and Nagi is so going to Die....... ARIKA/MaSHIRO/NiNa kiLL that BasTARD!~
Old 2006-03-23, 21:00   Link #120
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracefulAmethyst
omg.. Sergei so screwd Nina.. well im not taking it as bad as i though.. he did it to protect her... i still believe he loves Arika no matter what.. hes putting hes feelings aside for his work.. yet Nagi shoots him for shooting Smith.. and maybe nagi knows he and Nina had Sex.. BUT W.E i want Arika/Mashiro to kickass.. i want to have a reunion with Sergei ... i mean Arika and live happly ever after ... plz Sunrise dont kill Sergei.. plz Dont. he Acaully might ve killed Smith plz Smith die.. Tomoe.. your gonna die but your going to repent.. MAYBE!
ShizuruXNatSuki I WANna see them fighting together..
Nina.. i dont know if youll die but i doubt it..

Erstin i dont know if she''ll revive..

Chie. Live FOr Aoi

I dOnt care for the Valkaryis

Im Dying to see Nao in action ..

and Nagi is so going to Die....... ARIKA/MaSHIRO/NiNa kiLL that BasTARD!~
Glad to read about someone who does not ill wishes for Sergey to die, that's a bit of relief.

And I agree about Tomoe.

Psycho Lesbian Tomoe does not reaches the same level and quality like MH Psycho Shizuru did.
Closed Thread