AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-09-21, 10:13   Link #7001
crunchytaco
Disabled By Request

He wrote eroges before this. The only one I'm aware of is Majikoi and I've yet to play it since it hasn't been fully translated. The main heroine seems like the tough, Onee-chan type like Esdeath. I don't think there was any NTR. There's an anime adaption I refuse to watch out there.
crunchytaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-21, 10:17   Link #7002
nooneagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchytaco View Post
He wrote eroges before this. The only one I'm aware of is Majikoi and I've yet to play it since it hasn't been fully translated. The main heroine seems like the tough, Onee-chan type like Esdeath. I don't think there was any NTR. There's an anime adaption I refuse to watch out there.
ahh I've watched that, it's pretty fun and yes she was pretty esdeath-esque...can't believe he wrote that...any other works of his that might contain ntr?
nooneagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-21, 10:17   Link #7003
Homura7

I think we should make a list with all the failed predictions that were made in this thread. I'm sure it would reach big lenghts
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-21, 10:20   Link #7004
ta2666

^most would be about esdeath and it would probably be pretty disputed because "it can still happen" till the last chap that will be the battle cry.
ta2666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-21, 10:22   Link #7005
crunchytaco
Disabled By Request

Some of it has yet to pass. The prediction for Lubbock's death for example was delayed, giving the false impression originally that he would escape.

But overall yes, there has been some grossly erroneous predictions on here; but you'll only hear people take credit for the ones that came true :P.
Old 2014-09-21, 10:25   Link #7006
Homura7

Quote:
Some of it has yet to pass. The prediction for Lubbock's death for example was delayed, giving the false impression originally that he would escape.
Deep down we all knew he wouldn't make it, and yet we still refused to believe that. It was a matter of whether he would use Shambala to escape or not, and it eventually happened, which lead to his death.

Quote:
But overall yes, there has been some grossly erroneous predictions on here; but you'll only hear people take credit for the ones that came true :P.
Which I may add can be counted with the fingers of your hand, while the amount of failed ones would require a pile of folio
Old 2014-09-21, 10:25   Link #7007
Verrueckter
Sarcastic Ass

Quote:
It's just that the author chose to write him as a an honorable character. This is the friction between him and Esdeath that can never change.

If Mine is the red string of fate that is compatible with him then Esdeath is the blue string that repels him.
As far as Tatsumi x Esdeath goes, I think taco hit the nail on the head. If you ask me the ship sunk after chapter 27, at this point Tatsumi has resolved himself to view Esdeath as an enemy. Even if he wasn't going out with Mine the outcome wouldn't have changed.

My prediction for next chapter is that Takahiro will do something that none of us could have predicted.

"Othinus, what’s with this hell of panties? You’re getting lazy with these new worlds now, aren’t you? Zzz…” -Kamijou Touma
Verrueckter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-21, 10:29   Link #7008
ta2666

Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Shiruto View Post
Deep down we all knew he wouldn't make it, and yet we still refused to believe that. It was a matter of whether he would use Shambala to escape or not, and it eventually happened, which lead to his death.

Which I may add can be counted with the fingers of your hand, while the amount of failed ones would require a pile of folio
This is why I try not to make predictions. Instead I ask if it could happen. Small difference I know but it stops me from taking credit as well as being a fool.
Old 2014-09-21, 10:37   Link #7009
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verrueckter View Post
My prediction for next chapter is that Takahiro will do something that none of us could have predicted.
So as usual, eh.

Whatever happens, one thing is certain: Tatsumi is getting his wanted poster after this is all over.
Old 2014-09-21, 10:48   Link #7010
DeliriousEagle

Quote:
I think we should make a list with all the failed predictions that were made in this thread. I'm sure it would reach big lenghts
Would be hilarious to go back and look over.
DeliriousEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-21, 10:51   Link #7011
crunchytaco
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliriousEagle View Post
Would be hilarious to go back and look over.
It can still happen in the world of doujins.
Old 2014-09-21, 10:56   Link #7012
arthand

I noticed that there are hybrids in akame ga kill ( guys who seems to have monster powers without teigu ) and for some reason i think tatsumi might be a hybrid , let me explain why i think this .

1- Esdeath liked tatsumi ( a beast loving another one ) .
2- The thing tatsumi got from the village elder ( that has connection the religion also master of this religion is a hybrid )
3- Tatsumis burning soul theme i know he actually doesnt burn ( tatsumi x esdeath somehow made me think dance of ice and fire )
4- Tatsumis strenght and potencial ( he is too strong and talented for a country bum )

Well these are all for now but if Tatsumi can awaken a fire power he can definetly escape from execution . Tatsumi also comes from Tatsumaki ( tornado ) so i am not sure about fire but who knows , anyway it would also be cool if incursio evolved but since it didnt i am not expecting much from it .
arthand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-21, 11:09   Link #7013
ta2666

Has anybody else had super powers w/o a teigu?

Edit: the rakshasa had some powers right?
Old 2014-09-21, 11:12   Link #7014
Breimoon

the alchemist girl is one , and the mic girl seems a little stronger(endurance wise) than normal.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-21, 11:14   Link #7015
hamazura
whatever

Quote:
Where was it mentioned?
duh, the FIRST monologue of this schyte user was explaining his teigu -_-
Old 2014-09-21, 11:21   Link #7016
ta2666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
the alchemist girl is one , and the mic girl seems a little stronger(endurance wise) than normal.
They both have teigu's. Or had in mc girls case.
Old 2014-09-21, 11:25   Link #7017
GDB

Quote:
But overall yes, there has been some grossly erroneous predictions on here
Quote:
Good. If it were easy to predict how the story would unfold, it'd be boring, and the mark of a lazy writer. Unless it were predicted because of carefully laid clues, then it'd be good writing. Gotta love fine lines, eh?
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-21, 11:25   Link #7018
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthand View Post
I noticed that there are hybrids in akame ga kill ( guys who seems to have monster powers without teigu ) and for some reason i think tatsumi might be a hybrid , let me explain why i think this .

1- Esdeath liked tatsumi ( a beast loving another one ) .
2- The thing tatsumi got from the village elder ( that has connection the religion also master of this religion is a hybrid )
3- Tatsumis burning soul theme i know he actually doesnt burn ( tatsumi x esdeath somehow made me think dance of ice and fire )
4- Tatsumis strenght and potencial ( he is too strong and talented for a country bum )

Well these are all for now but if Tatsumi can awaken a fire power he can definetly escape from execution . Tatsumi also comes from Tatsumaki ( tornado ) so i am not sure about fire but who knows , anyway it would also be cool if incursio evolved but since it didnt i am not expecting much from it .
Tatsumi literally means "Sleeping Dragon".

Another hint is when Dorothea got to taste his blood, she said it was the most delicious type she had ever tasted in all her life.
Old 2014-09-21, 11:47   Link #7019
hamazura
whatever

Quote:
Tatsumi literally means "Sleeping Dragon".

Another hint is when Dorothea got to taste his blood, she said it was the most delicious type she had ever tasted in all her life.
yaya tatsumi has dragon sleeping inside his arm... like a certain someone from a certain magical useless index
Old 2014-09-21, 11:50   Link #7020
ta2666

^i think it's sleeping in his pants and once it wakes up all the girls are in for it.hehehehehehe

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!