Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-03-25, 11:04   Link #6281
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilgenius View Post
ahh at last tigre's harem is complete, where you found it?
Raw vol 11 just out
oh my this is funny XD
Spoiler for spoil:
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-25, 11:14   Link #6282
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by amigos View Post
you seem to misunderstand something:Tigre don't need the vanadis to become king,he need to become king in order to get the vanadis(the same goes for brune princesse regin)!
Zchted wise if Tigre was to become king he would need the support of the vanadis frist.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-25, 11:25   Link #6283
black prince
Lost Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
Raw vol 11 just out
oh my this is funny XD
Spoiler for spoil:
that's hilarious
black prince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-25, 11:36   Link #6284
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Raw vol 11 just out
oh my this is funny XD
Spoiler for spoil:
lol how about Sophie and the others XD

That brings me to curiousness about Lourie's house that was three generation of the Vanadis, i wonder who is the husband of the previous Vanadis of Olmutz..
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-25, 12:21   Link #6285
Saphirra

Raw out already O_o, so quick this time.
Saphirra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-25, 12:28   Link #6286
Newhope

Not many illustrations this volume....
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-25, 13:40   Link #6287
cadu_

Where do you guys find the illustrations so fast??
Old 2015-03-25, 14:10   Link #6288
Alexb37

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadu_ View Post
Baka-Tsuki
Alexb37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-25, 14:15   Link #6289
cadu_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexb37 View Post
Baka-Tsuki
It wasnt in Baka-Tsuki when I asked it(it was the first placed I checked),thats why i was asking where they found it.
Old 2015-03-25, 15:22   Link #6290
ikramit

Glad that there's no pointless fanservice in this volume if I remember correctly their used to 2 fanservice illustrations per light novel. However in the recent volumes there's only been one this might be a sign that fanservice is being weeded out altogether in this volume, but I guess its more likely that the illustrator had a few issues and they couldn't provide the normal number of illustrations.
ikramit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-25, 16:43   Link #6291
DarkSilverSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadu_ View Post
Just type setsuna86 blog on google
DarkSilverSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-25, 19:44   Link #6292
dragon213

will Tigre go back to Brune and stay there or go back to Zhcted? Also in the illustration where he's sitting with Ellen with red faces, have they been drinking or are they having a moment? After all it's clear that they both have strong feelings for each other since he at the last volume admitted to himself that he didn't want to be separated from Ellen
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-26, 00:06   Link #6293
Armando99

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon213 View Post
will Tigre go back to Brune and stay there or go back to Zhcted? Also in the illustration where he's sitting with Ellen with red faces, have they been drinking or are they having a moment? After all it's clear that they both have strong feelings for each other since he at the last volume admitted to himself that he didn't want to be separated from Ellen

It seems to me that based on Setsuna's blog, Tigre wii head back to Brune after his reunion with the Vanadis'. I believe, Sachstein is going to be attacking Brune so he will need to be there.
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-26, 00:24   Link #6294
dragon213

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armando99 View Post
It seems to me that based on Setsuna's blog, Tigre wii head back to Brune after his reunion with the Vanadis'. I believe, Sachstein is going to be attacking Brune so he will need to be there.
also what about the illustration with Tigre and Ellen? Been drinking or having a moment?

Also I meant that after he has protected his home will he stay or return with Ellen? What do you think?
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-26, 00:28   Link #6295
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Valentina is there on ceremony. If i remember correctly Tigre hasnt met valentina (though valentina has met tigre )
And, Tigre has become acquainted with her chest. lol
Old 2015-03-26, 05:59   Link #6296
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Tigre and his wife XD

Another comment though:

*inhale*

VALENTINA, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW?!?!?!?

Yes, all of your fellow do show their cleavage except for one, but damn, you even outdid Sofya.

Then again, among all of you, you're the one who always wears the least in default... except for Olga.

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-26, 06:24   Link #6297
Cinocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
Zchted wise if Tigre was to become king he would need the support of the vanadis frist.
Zchted wise Tigre cannot get the Vanadis before he becomes king, as the Vanadis swear loyalty to the king alone. If the king orders the Vanadis to kill him, they must obey. The moment the girls marry/have sex with him, more than likely they will cease to be Vanadis.

The only way for Tigre to get the Vanadis would be if the Viralts recognize him first as the true black dragon king. My guess would be that this will happen through either
1. direct Zhcted throne usurpation
2. Zhcted got annilhilated, its royal blood gets wiped out, and Tigre revives it.
3. Some supernatural plot device.
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-26, 06:29   Link #6298
Breimoon

The reason the King tries to cripple the Vanadis 's armies is because he can't force them to obey and he is scared of their rebellion. Reread all of Valentina parts. So if all the vanadis want to choose a new king they will still be vanadis .Hell, one of them even made a pact with a demon and still got to keep her weapon.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-26, 07:48   Link #6299
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
Zchted wise Tigre cannot get the Vanadis before he becomes king, as the Vanadis swear loyalty to the king alone. If the king orders the Vanadis to kill him, they must obey. The moment the girls marry/have sex with him, more than likely they will cease to be Vanadis.

The only way for Tigre to get the Vanadis would be if the Viralts recognize him first as the true black dragon king. My guess would be that this will happen through either
2. Zhcted got annilhilated, its royal blood gets wiped out, and Tigre revives it.
There is one key weapon that Tigre posses as an evidence the Viralts recognize him, the Black Bow. So far Tigre already uses five Viralt's power with his Black Bow and the remaining is Bargren and Valentina's Viralt.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-26, 08:44   Link #6300
SeaDam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post

Valentina is far from loyal to the king.
SeaDam is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)