AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-04-06, 17:22   Link #7781
GetInDaZone222

Rubia isnt defenseless. You must have forgotten about her team of 2.5 elementalists(Muir cant contracts spirits only control them and drive them mad). She can probably still use low level magic plus shes a tactician so its not like shes not a threat now.

A part of me wishes this thread would die out until we get a v14 release date. I cant help but get a little hopeful that zzhk might have posted some good news eveytime i see this thread get a new post :/
GetInDaZone222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-06, 18:15   Link #7782
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetInDaZone222 View Post
Rubia isnt defenseless. You must have forgotten about her team of 2.5 elementalists(Muir cant contracts spirits only control them and drive them mad). She can probably still use low level magic plus shes a tactician so its not like shes not a threat now.

A part of me wishes this thread would die out until we get a v14 release date. I cant help but get a little hopeful that zzhk might have posted some good news eveytime i see this thread get a new post :/
yeah but she still doesn't have a contracted spirit
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-07, 18:19   Link #7783
lovetospoon73

have u think what life would be like if kamito wasn't the demon king's descendent & monly how'll it will affect greyworth's restia's & est's, & his harem's lives?
Old 2015-04-07, 20:33   Link #7784
Weather
Wonder Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
have u think what life would be like if kamito wasn't the demon king's descendent & monly how'll it will affect greyworth's restia's & est's, & his harem's lives?
He wouldn't even know them and would still live in the Seirei Version of Japan (the nameless small island country mentioned inn earlier volumes.)

Respect the Earth! If not... Who knows? You might get cursed... heh heh~
Weather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-07, 20:52   Link #7785
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Kamito would not even be important to the story at all then and would just be an ordinary person.
Old 2015-04-07, 20:55   Link #7786
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Quote:
Kamito would probably never meet Restia since he wouldn't be the Demon King, and would probably become a notorious assassin. It then depends on whether Greyworth lets him live or not after he tries to assassinate her, and if so he'd probably become a permaneant servant for her.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-07, 21:08   Link #7787
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoptosis View Post
Kamito would probably never meet Restia since he wouldn't be the Demon King, and would probably become a notorious assassin. It then depends on whether Greyworth lets him live or not after he tries to assassinate her, and if so he'd probably become a permaneant servant for her.
Actually its not even that.
Remember he was originally at the Instructional school because they wanted to raise him as a new demon king if he isnt that then well it all goes away. The girls would still have their issues in fact they would be far worse.
Kamito doesnt come Claire doesnt get into the blade dance because of the fact that she would be all alone. Rinslet well she'd be Claire's rival. Fianna would be dead because that forest spirit would've killed her if Kamito doesnt save her. Ellis would still be the eternal little sister. Est would be sitting around and Restia would wait for the actual king.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-08, 15:46   Link #7788
lovetospoon73

do u guys think that there r times where kazehaya feels lonly (like ichika, being the only male student at an all girl) since kazehaya been hanging around with nobles & spirits, he probably want to spend some time with other guys (when he's not on sacred knight duty) & maybe wishes that there were alot more guys at the academy (some that gone through the same pain, misury, fustration, & fustration)
Old 2015-04-08, 15:48   Link #7789
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Remember he was originally at the Instructional school because they wanted to raise him as a new demon king if he isnt that then well it all goes away. The girls would still have their issues in fact they would be far worse.
Kamito doesnt come Claire doesnt get into the blade dance because of the fact that she would be all alone. Rinslet well she'd be Claire's rival. Fianna would be dead because that forest spirit would've killed her if Kamito doesnt save her. Ellis would still be the eternal little sister. Est would be sitting around and Restia would wait for the actual king.
Yeah.... That sounds about right. lol
Old 2015-04-08, 15:54   Link #7790
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
do u guys think that there r times where kazehaya feels lonly (like ichika, being the only male student at an all girl) since kazehaya been hanging around with nobles & spirits, he probably want to spend some time with other guys (when he's not on sacred knight duty) & maybe wishes that there were alot more guys at the academy (some that gone through the same pain, misury, fustration, & fustration)

... o wait you were serious

The only males in kamito's life were those who tried to mold him into a demon King the truth is the females in his life have been far better to him then the males. Comparing him to ichika is absolutely IDIOTIC. I do hope you were joking.

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2015-04-08, 19:18   Link #7791
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
hey come on, there has to be atleast some guys that were good for him?
NO. In the facility they brainwashed him to the point he couldnt be called human. The fact is they originally wanted kamito to kill restia but she made him human so they ditched her. After the institute was destroyed he pretty much went on his own until Greyworth helped him. Any male he interacted with after that was probably a target for him to kill.

So he hasnt really interacted with men to begin with.

Old 2015-04-08, 19:35   Link #7792
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
plus, claire would still be bullied by most of the students, for what rubia did
Old 2015-04-08, 19:37   Link #7793
lovetospoon73

dude come on, i bet kamito feel like an outcast sometimes (since he has been hanging around with nobles all the time, & kamito is an orphan, who is sort of a badboy), being something that make nobles & other pure maidens (the spoiled, mean, think that they can do whatever they want) look good, crushing the dream of guys being elementalist(just my theory), not every male elementalist is bad, in fact if there were more male elementalist, atleast a couple will be good hearted like kazehaya. RICH GIRLS DON'T GO AFTER POOR GUYS (IN HAREMS MAYBE)

& let me remind you that the instructional school was created by nobles (the bad ones), i was sort of kidding about the ichika part, but u have to admit most guys prefere to be around their own gender (even in harems), i'm surprise he still have any manhood left

Last edited by lovetospoon73; 2015-04-08 at 19:57.
Old 2015-04-08, 19:57   Link #7794
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
dude come on, i bet kamito feel like an outcast sometimes (since he has been hanging around with nobles all the time, & kamito is an orphan, who is sort of a badboy), being something that make nobles & other pure maidens (the spoiled, mean, think that they can do whatever they want) look good, crushing the dream of guys being elementalist, not every male elementalist is bad, in fact if there were more male elementalist, atleast a couple will be good hearted like kazehaya. RICH GIRLS DON'T GO AFTER POOR GUYS (IN HAREMS MAYBE)

& let me remind you that the instructional school was created by nobles (the bad ones), i was sort of kidding about the ichika part, but u have to admit most guys prefere to be around their own gender (even in harems), i'm surprise he still have any manhood left
Kamito didnt give a shit about being an outcast. He was there to gather a team for the blade dance and nothing else.

The fact is his greatest bonds before this series started were Muir LIly flame and Restia and that aint saying much he knew he would be an outcast because he's a male elementalist and he expected all that. Manhood was never an issue kamito concerned himself with and the reality is he never will be. The girls are more interested in any of that in Kamito you're being foolish.

Old 2015-04-08, 21:40   Link #7795
Armando99

Quote:
dude come on, i bet kamito feel like an outcast sometimes (since he has been hanging around with nobles all the time, & kamito is an orphan, who is sort of a badboy), being something that make nobles & other pure maidens (the spoiled, mean, think that they can do whatever they want) look good, crushing the dream of guys being elementalist(just my theory), not every male elementalist is bad, in fact if there were more male elementalist, atleast a couple will be good hearted like kazehaya. RICH GIRLS DON'T GO AFTER POOR GUYS (IN HAREMS MAYBE)

Is this due a personal experience maybe?

It seems to me that you seem to be one of the few (maybe only one?) who wants to have more male elementalists. I agree with @Imperial, why would Kamito want to be around men after everything that happened to him? Males were either his target for killing or they were targeting him for killing (or abusing him one way or another). There were no middle ground while he was growing up.

I have yet to see a good reason why the story would improve if things go your way. I'm sure there will be more men as the story progresses, they just won't be what you are wanting.
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-08, 21:53   Link #7796
Fenrisulfr
私たち”友達”だから

I'm not sure why some people want other guys in this story but usually they would either turn out to be an annoying prick like what Fiana's brother seems to be. Or they will be that annoying jealous guy who tries to ntr the harem like Jio. Or perhaps the rival/childhood friend who becomes evil and needs saving (SASUKEEEE). Or, they will be that one trophy male friend like Ichika's only male buddy and those guys only serve as a wingman or the target for comedy. Now there are those really rare ones that turn out like Furuichi from Beelzebub but those are rare.
Fenrisulfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-09, 06:06   Link #7797
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrisulfr View Post
I'm not sure why some people want other guys in this story but usually they would either turn out to be an annoying prick like what Fiana's brother seems to be. Or they will be that annoying jealous guy who tries to ntr the harem like Jio. Or perhaps the rival/childhood friend who becomes evil and needs saving (SASUKEEEE). Or, they will be that one trophy male friend like Ichika's only male buddy and those guys only serve as a wingman or the target for comedy. Now there are those really rare ones that turn out like Furuichi from Beelzebub but those are rare.
my theory on why people want more male elementalist: most of the elementalist in the series r either spoiled brats or not as awsome or strong as kazehaya, unless shimizu adds more awsome elementalist or the elementalist that r good become more awsome, this will continue, because besides kazehaya, greysworth(maybe), & ellis (when she's not drooling over kamito), ther's only a few awsome elementalist, that r good & fans like, plus not all female elementalist r good, & some think that just because they're nobles & use spirits, think they can do what ever they want, & push around people, who most of the nobles think that are inerior to them also at the academy since the students are mostly rich girls, there's always that one rich girl that is extremely mean, have a superiority complex (not the ones that turn good later, the ones who stay like that through out the story), plus (i don't want to sound sexist but) most people believe that guys r more loyal to their friends, especially his guy friends

also he seem to can't even hang out with one of the girls as friends, without his harem jumping to the conclusion that they're on a date

Last edited by lovetospoon73; 2015-04-09 at 06:18.
Old 2015-04-09, 06:10   Link #7798
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armando99 View Post
Is this due a personal experience maybe?

It seems to me that you seem to be one of the few (maybe only one?) who wants to have more male elementalists. I agree with @Imperial, why would Kamito want to be around men after everything that happened to him? Males were either his target for killing or they were targeting him for killing (or abusing him one way or another). There were no middle ground while he was growing up.

I have yet to see a good reason why the story would improve if things go your way. I'm sure there will be more men as the story progresses, they just won't be what you are wanting.
hey at 1st most of the girls at the academy were afraid of him beacause he's the demon king's successor, & called him the king of lust for being friends with claire, rinslet, ellis, & fianna (later all fell in love with him), & constanly hang around with him
Old 2015-04-09, 06:17   Link #7799
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
hey at 1st most of the girls at the academy were afraid of him beacause he's the demon king's successor, & called him the king of lust for being friends with claire, rinslet, ellis, & fianna (later all fell in love with him), & constanly hang around with him
They were afraid because they had never been around a male and told the only male elementalists was a Demon King thats not surprising. They called him the King of Lust because of the fact that Claire called him his slave and a few weird incidents that happened his first day plus if claire is any indication these girls had a stupid obsession with books that portrayed men as sexual deviants and that a lot of dirty things are happening. The story makes most of it obvious you're overthinking rather beautifully.

Old 2015-04-09, 06:40   Link #7800
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Of course they would be afraid of him, not only is a male elementalist extremely rare, the last one to appear, that they know of, caused that much terror throughout the continent. That's just a normal reaction. Besides, the girls were actually more curious than afraid of him, and being called the Demon King of the Night is actually half of his fault for being careless.

Quote:
my theory on why people want more male elementalist: most of the elementalist in the series r either spoiled brats or not as awsome or strong as kazehaya, unless shimizu adds more awsome elementalist or the elementalist that r good become more awsome, this will continue, because besides kazehaya, greysworth(maybe), & ellis (when she's not drooling over kamito), ther's only a few awsome elementalist, that r good & fans like, plus not all female elementalist r good, & some think that just because they're nobles & use spirits, think they can do what ever they want, & push around people, who most of the nobles think that are inerior to them also at the academy since the students are mostly rich girls, there's always that one rich girl that is extremely mean, have a superiority complex (not the ones that turn good later, the ones who stay like that through out the story), plus (i don't want to sound sexist but) most people believe that guys r more loyal to their friends, especially his guy friends

also he seem to can't even hang out with one of the girls as friends, without his harem jumping to the conclusion that they're on a date
Seriously, were you perhaps bullied by some rich girl out there? Because your hate/aversion is clearly biased here. So far, there was no girl as extreme as you claimed them to be. Besides, noble guys tend to be a one hell of more annoying than girls in stories.

By the way, adding guys elementalists will not automatically make them as awesome as Kamito, Jio is the living proof of this.

PS: Why are we discussing this pointless topic again? There's no need nor reason to have another male elementalist, that would do nothing to the story aside from adding more annoying characters, who, for some reason, hates Kamito and wants to steal everything from him. Want more male elementalists? Jio and Solomon are there for you, be happy.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap