AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-05-22, 20:54   Link #5901
King-Slayer

I really like the time taking to set up the loser bracket even though I don't care too much for the match itself. I'm also interested in the newer girls being shown even if it's only for a brief moment. Best parts were definitely Ryuuka and Toki in the bath tub and Subara getting praised by her junior.
King-Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-23, 00:33   Link #5902
The Green One

For the love of god Ritz, hire some assistants, get some help, you're releasing way too many chapters with art that's rough raw crap.
Old 2016-05-25, 11:12   Link #5903
King-Slayer

Toki spinoff manga will debut in the July issue of Monthly Big Gangan on June 25. The issue will include the first two chapters and have a few color pages.
Old 2016-05-25, 11:15   Link #5904
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Quote:
Originally Posted by King-Slayer View Post
Toki spinoff manga will debut in the July issue of Monthly Big Gangan on June 25. The issue will include the first two chapters and have a few color pages.

While I enjoy the character of Toki and all ... erm ...

Can we get to the end of the main manga, please?
Old 2016-05-25, 12:13   Link #5905
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

What main manga?
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-25, 12:16   Link #5906
King-Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post

Well Ritz isn't writing this one but just overseeing it. Shouldn't have too much of an effect on the main series.
Old 2016-05-25, 13:11   Link #5907
The Green One

I can't help but wonder what the purpose of this Toki spinoff is. I mean I like Toki fanservice as much as the next person but I can't really get behind the strange level of abject worship she seems to receive. If it can have at least some sort of relevance to the over all plot I'd be a lot happier with it.
Old 2016-05-25, 13:40   Link #5908
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post

At this point, that kind of request sincerily makes me laugh, sorry to say.

Quote:
Well Ritz isn't writing this one but just overseeing it. Shouldn't have too much of an effect on the main series.
It also means it will be even more yuri friendly than usual, considering who's writing it.

@TheGreenOne
Good supporting characters have always been a strenght of this series, so having more focus on them doesn't hurt, and besides, Shinohayu has basically nothing to do with the main story, but that doesn't affect its quality, and do far I don't see why this series will be different.

Speaking of Shinohayu
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-25, 17:00   Link #5909
King-Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
At this point, that kind of request sincerily makes me laugh, sorry to say.

It also means it will be even more yuri friendly than usual, considering who's writing it.

@TheGreenOne
Good supporting characters have always been a strenght of this series, so having more focus on them doesn't hurt, and besides, Shinohayu has basically nothing to do with the main story, but that doesn't affect its quality, and do far I don't see why this series will be different.

Speaking of Shinohayu
Spoiler for Spoiler:
More Yuri is always a good thing to me. As for Shino, well "It's a terrible day for rain."
Old 2016-05-25, 17:14   Link #5910
Kazu-kun

I don't mind a Toki-hayu side story, but what I really want is a Kokaji-hayu. I refuse to believe the story of one of the greatest monsters of the Saki world should remain untold. It's a crime against humanity.
Old 2016-05-25, 17:24   Link #5911
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
More Yuri is always a good thing to me. As for Shino, well "It's a terrible day for rain."
Same here.

I hope her team has something nice to say,besides Kanna, who'll have something tsun to say...well, at least we got this nice piece of work out of the chapter. Not really sure why, though.

Spoiler for Spoiler:
Old 2016-05-25, 19:13   Link #5912
Kamieichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
I don't mind a Toki-hayu side story, but what I really want is a Kokaji-hayu. I refuse to believe the story of one of the greatest monsters of the Saki world should remain untold. It's a crime against humanity.
I think it will be told in Shinohayu.
Old 2016-05-25, 19:50   Link #5913
King-Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
Same here.

I hope her team has something nice to say,besides Kanna, who'll have something tsun to say...well, at least we got this nice piece of work out of the chapter. Not really sure why, though.

Spoiler for Spoiler:
I'm glad people are liking Sakura as I was drawn to her the moment she lost to Shino years ago. Just another cute polite girl that Shino gets along with . As for the team, I definitely see Rena, Hayari, and Kyouka to try and comfort her a bit. I also expect the same as you said with Kanna and a little something from some of the older members.
Old 2016-05-25, 20:16   Link #5914
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
I'm glad people are liking Sakura as I was drawn to her the moment she lost to Shino years ago. Just another cute polite girl that Shino gets along with . As for the team, I definitely see Rena, Hayari, and Kyouka to try and comfort her a bit. I also expect the same as you said with Kanna and a little something from some of the older members.
I'm sure pres will have something to say; whether she botches it up or not is a different matter, since she seems to be the anti Hisa, which is actually kind of cute.

And Shino does make some very nice friends, doesn't she? And Kokoro And apparently helps get them together according to those bonus pages from a little while ago.

On a different subject, Toki is so cute! And in commemoration to the announcement...

Spoiler for Spoiler:

Last edited by Requiem-x; 2016-05-25 at 20:52.
Old 2016-05-25, 23:02   Link #5915
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
Yes ... I would also like to see that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamieichi View Post
I think it will be told in Shinohayu.
I hope so ... would be another thing to look forward to in that series, at least.
Old 2016-05-26, 12:10   Link #5916
Bladezer

So about the Toki spin-off, I don't get why its being made, I know I've made it no secret how I feel about Senriyama.

But honestly I don't get why the Toki spin-off is being made, since its set before she got her powers, and we already know quite a bit about her backstory, so I don't really see why it needs to exist, that'a all really.

My best guess is that it'll be about how she met Sera and Ryuuka, and how their friendship grew, otherwise it especially has no reason to exist.

Still a spin-off that would detail how some of the characters met before the series starts, would be great. I'd love to see a series focusing on Mairu and Himeko during their Iinter-Middle days

Last edited by Bladezer; 2016-05-26 at 22:03.
Bladezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-29, 18:27   Link #5917
King-Slayer

So Shinohayu is out. Very sad is about all one can say about this chapter and that I'm not liking Aina very much.
Old 2016-06-03, 09:51   Link #5918
Kamieichi

This is just amazing.
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...53&mode=medium
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=57197653

Last edited by Kamieichi; 2016-06-03 at 11:18.
Kamieichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-07, 21:44   Link #5919
King-Slayer

Chapter is out. Set up chapter with lots of naked Saki girls and the match will probably start next time around.
Old 2016-06-07, 23:05   Link #5920
tsunade666

The match starts next year and finishes after 4 years.

Tags
mahjong, nopan, seinen, sport, yuri