AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-12-14, 11:38   Link #9021
Juggernaut

They wasted all their money on 1 episode. lel.
Juggernaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-14, 12:44   Link #9022
Breimoon

Were the assassins after Akame sent by the new government? What do you think?
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-14, 12:48   Link #9023
DeliriousEagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
Were the assassins after Akame sent by the new government? What do you think?
Would be amusing if so.
DeliriousEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-14, 13:38   Link #9024
KosEns

^ actually no wonder. NR is an underground organization. New government would rather keep it buried in the ground forever. They are of no use now.

and, as a powerful teigu user as akame is, if she is not (strictly) on your side, you don't know what could possibly happen in the future.
KosEns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-14, 13:54   Link #9025
DeliriousEagle

I really hope in the manga we actually see the leaders of the rebellion.
DeliriousEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-14, 14:37   Link #9026
Yorae_paladin1

akame has had crimes from the old regime she did kill for them after all plus new regimes usually want to get rid of everything the old made.
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-14, 15:08   Link #9027
jzmagic
flargansbog

The anime confirmed what I thought about Wave's purpose in the story. He will be the spiritual successor to Tatsumi after Tatsumi dies.
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-14, 15:24   Link #9028
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzmagic View Post
The anime confirmed what I thought about Wave's purpose in the story. He will be the spiritual successor to Tatsumi after Tatsumi dies.
Manga =/= Anime
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-14, 16:53   Link #9029
jzmagic
flargansbog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Knight View Post
Manga =/= Anime
Quote:
Basically Takahiro was working on anime for 2 years and manga will just expanded version of the anime plot.
Someone posted this as a translation, but the manga is an extension of the anime, so we're heading down a similar path. The final destination will most likely be very similar.
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-14, 17:05   Link #9030
Homura7

The magazine only states the author had worked in the anime for 2 years, just like any other author who worked on an adaptation of his/her own work.

The rest is pure speculation, just a comment from a certain poster from 2ch. Look, I won't bother explaining in full detail to you, for I've had enough. It's wasting my time and patience and I'm tired of dealing with this shit. Have a nice day.
Old 2014-12-14, 18:31   Link #9031
LordZero25
Random Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzmagic View Post
Someone posted this as a translation, but the manga is an extension of the anime, so we're heading down a similar path. The final destination will most likely be very similar.
so Akame will likely survive the manga too without gaining anything? (╥_╥)

「歌は神秘」
LordZero25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-14, 20:45   Link #9032
saw2097

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordZero25 View Post
so Akame will likely survive the manga too without gaining anything? (╥_╥)
That would be the most tragic possible ending, and this author always aims to make everything as tragic as he possible can.

I would wager that the overall ending will be the same as the anime, although the execution will be different and probably have a lot more to it.
saw2097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 06:21   Link #9033
G147

I really doubt the final ending will be similar. In the Manga, Ran is already dead, here he's alive and part of the new government along with Wave. Plus Bols' family, the three girls all survived. I believe we can take this as a sign that the anime and manga will be different.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 08:50   Link #9034
Juggernaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by G147 View Post
I really doubt the final ending will be similar. In the Manga, Ran is already dead, here he's alive and part of the new government along with Wave. Plus Bols' family, the three girls all survived. I believe we can take this as a sign that the anime and manga will be different.
The most irrelevant characters ever, Ran doesn't really impact the story heck i can honestly say he means nothing to the plot as WH was mere fanservice anyway. Wave might survive as that pure hearted good guy he has a higher chance of living than Esdeath and Kurome. Bols family were killed just to make the manga more 'edgy'.
Juggernaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 09:17   Link #9035
B214

Well the change of plot is definitely there. But i'm here for another topic. I was just thinking, Incursio evolves by adapting whether is it by surrounding, feelings of the possessor or strength of the enemy. So i ended up begining to wonder if its possible that Tatsumi and Incursio might actually fuse into one if Tatsumi continues to have Incursio evolve and ultimately adapt by fusing with Tatsumi's body.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 09:27   Link #9036
Homura7

It's possible. Tatsumi literally means "Sleeping Dragon", and Incursio is... yeah.
Old 2014-12-15, 10:25   Link #9037
Secori

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Well the change of plot is definitely there. But i'm here for another topic. I was just thinking, Incursio evolves by adapting whether is it by surrounding, feelings of the possessor or strength of the enemy. So i ended up begining to wonder if its possible that Tatsumi and Incursio might actually fuse into one if Tatsumi continues to have Incursio evolve and ultimately adapt by fusing with Tatsumi's body.
You mean like became Tyrant itself? If so I am ok with that as long as he can transform in to his human form.
Secori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 10:31   Link #9038
arthand

İ am not buying that esdeath falling for an afterimage .
arthand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 12:35   Link #9039
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secori View Post
You mean like became Tyrant itself? If so I am ok with that as long as he can transform in to his human form.
After transforming into the Tyrant, he will give up his humanity, become the avatar of pure malice, only fight for the sake of fighting and feed on human flesh.
Old 2014-12-15, 12:35   Link #9040
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthand View Post
İ am not buying that esdeath falling for an afterimage .
It was not really an afterimage. It was her bloodlust. Or so anime says.Though afterimage would have been more believeble.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!