AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-06-29, 12:15   Link #4501
XFire
150% done

Oh hey, he got her too by the end. Neat.

Wait nani the f**k?
Old 2018-06-29, 16:52   Link #4502
Teza
ichihime fan >.>

what happen whit alaiaa?
Spoiler for HAREM:

Last edited by Teza; 2018-06-30 at 02:35.
Teza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-29, 16:58   Link #4503
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post
what happen whit alaiaa?
Spoiler for spoiler:

you should put it in a spoiler tag

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-29, 17:29   Link #4504
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Wut. While Koutarou getting her at the end was pretty much expected, didn't think it'd be in that form considering how she always appeared every other time...

Also, how in the world is that imgur folder 18 days old? Where the hell did the images leak from, the author/artist himself?
Old 2018-06-29, 17:49   Link #4505
Kiyoe
kyo gamers

The reason of the 18 days is that I created the album when the cover come out ... but only on this occasion it has been a long time
Kiyoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-29, 23:42   Link #4506
Rinvelt
駄目人間

And done. Wew, the revelations.
I must say I'm not 100% satisfied with this development, but considering the series and Koutarou, I would say it's the natural outcome.

Not gonna spoil anything, people should read by themselves. I'm already kinda mad the last illustration was posted and spoiled everyone who saw it. (thankfully MPT told me not to check the thread, so I could read blind)

As for the future of the series, it'll continue "normally". Takehaya said in the first volume that the story was about the highschool life of Koutarou, so of course it's not gonna end while he's still in second year.
Next volume won't be a Hercules volume like we thought, but the start of their 3rd year and the entrance of Kenji's sister in the story! (and how she finally learns how much a philanderer her brother his )

Then volume 31 will be a Hercules volume, and the current plan for the original part is the start of the "And if I tried dating her" series, where Koutarou chooses one girl and date her (nor restricted to the 9 girls, Takehaya says that even Elfaria is included!)

And now I can finally eat because I didn't want to stop midway.
Rinvelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-29, 23:49   Link #4507
xanxia
Mech Knight

So this isn't the end right? Do we get any answers of the shadow that's been possessing Koutarou's enemies?
Old 2018-06-29, 23:53   Link #4508
Rinvelt
駄目人間

^Technically, you could say it's the end of the Grand Story and from now in it'll be the after story. So yeah, it's not ending, but you could technically stop here.

And yes, we get an answer.
Old 2018-06-30, 03:07   Link #4509
Teza
ichihime fan >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinvelt View Post

Then volume 31 will be a Hercules volume, and the current plan for the original part is the start of the "And if I tried dating her" series, where Koutarou chooses one girl and date her (nor restricted to the 9 girls, Takehaya says that even Elfaria is included!)
nope koutauro no "And if I tried dating her" is "I will dating her today and she tomorrow"

Sorry for spost the image But I have change that
Old 2018-06-30, 03:10   Link #4510
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

^ I think you might be misunderstanding. The "And if I tried dating her" series is a "what if" series of what would happen if Koutarou went out with a single girl.
Old 2018-07-01, 02:05   Link #4511
Doe, John

On a different topic, I'd like to share my thoughts on how a hypothetical second anime season might turn out. I haven't read the earlier volumes in a while so I might have gotten some details wrong.

The events in the past are obviously crucial for the story. They've already covered Volumes 7.5 and 8.5 in drama CDs, but anime watchers can't be counted on to have listened to these. Adapting the whole Blue Knight arc normally would take 4 episodes at least, leaving less time for the rest.

My idea is that the legend of the Blue Knight could be explained using the play based on said legend. The rehearsal of the play has already been shown in the anime. By devoting the entire first episode of Season 2 to the play, it would be possible to give a simplified version of what happened. Of course, Clan's attack would take place before the end. After the play, there would be an anime-original scene where Koutarou and Clan talk to each other, revealing to the audience that these two actually took part in the events portrayed in the play.

The remaining 11 episodes would then be devoted to Volumes 8-13. I admit that this is extremely rushed, but the first season managed to pull off adapting six and a half volumes in 12 episodes. This would allow the season to end on a climax with the revelation of Koutarou as the Blue Knight.
Doe, John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-01, 02:37   Link #4512
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doe, John View Post
On a different topic, I'd like to share my thoughts on how a hypothetical second anime season might turn out. I haven't read the earlier volumes in a while so I might have gotten some details wrong.

The events in the past are obviously crucial for the story. They've already covered Volumes 7.5 and 8.5 in drama CDs, but anime watchers can't be counted on to have listened to these. Adapting the whole Blue Knight arc normally would take 4 episodes at least, leaving less time for the rest.

My idea is that the legend of the Blue Knight could be explained using the play based on said legend. The rehearsal of the play has already been shown in the anime. By devoting the entire first episode of Season 2 to the play, it would be possible to give a simplified version of what happened. Of course, Clan's attack would take place before the end. After the play, there would be an anime-original scene where Koutarou and Clan talk to each other, revealing to the audience that these two actually took part in the events portrayed in the play.

The remaining 11 episodes would then be devoted to Volumes 8-13. I admit that this is extremely rushed, but the first season managed to pull off adapting six and a half volumes in 12 episodes. This would allow the season to end on a climax with the revelation of Koutarou as the Blue Knight.
IMO it should be best if they turn the Blue Knight arc into a movie(like Fate/Kaleid: OuS) and then begin the second season with volume 8 because i dont think 4 eps are enough for a crucial arc like Blue Knight arc
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-01, 02:46   Link #4513
Rinvelt
駄目人間

Oh yeah, forgot to say that in the afterword Takehaya says there is something planned for the 10 years of the series and it'll be announced with volume 31 (March next year normally).

Don't know if it'll be season 2, but would love a movie for the Blue Knight arc.
Old 2018-07-03, 08:40   Link #4514
oristo42

If we are actually getting a season 2, I really want anime adapting to Vol 13 at least. I really hope they don't rush things if they do though.
oristo42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-03, 13:24   Link #4515
mark1246

So im reading 4chan and this thread here my only question is

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2018-07-03, 18:56   Link #4516
Rinvelt
駄目人間

^It's not ending, so it can't be an open ending.

And even if you stop here, it's pretty clear it's harem end.

Also, no for your first question. My guess is that it'll happen in the next volumes.
Old 2018-07-04, 05:09   Link #4517
MPT

I coloured (not perfectly, but good enough™) the final illustration.
Ending spoilers:
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
MPT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-11, 04:30   Link #4518
NeoAnkara

Wait I'm late to the final "main" volume party?

Is it time to resubscribe to JNC again?
Old 2018-07-12, 10:09   Link #4519
Alexb37

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoAnkara View Post
Wait I'm late to the final "main" volume party?

Is it time to resubscribe to JNC again?
They didnt started the translation of the last volume
Alexb37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-16, 18:08   Link #4520
holybell84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexb37 View Post
They didnt started the translation of the last volume
First chapter up at jnovel

Tags
aliens, comedy, fantasy, harem, harmonious relationship, knights, magical girls, romance, shounen, time travel