Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-06-19, 16:24   Link #1
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Strange Naruto dream I had [Maybe Spoilers]

This has to do with Naruto...so I am guessing it goes here, however if I'm wrong just let me know.

Anyways.

I had a very strange dream last night. I dremt that I was commanding a squad of tanks and we were traveling down this narrow passage, when all of a suddden there was deep crevase, like the Grand cannon, Off to the right.

infront of it Child Gaara was sitting, doing laundry in a tin tub and a wash board. When all of a sudden godzilla started storming out of the Canyon. Gaara ran away, and the tanks started blasting Godzilla for all they were worth... but they were doing nothing.

Then out of no where... Naruto came running from behind. He jumped onto my tank, and ran down the barrel as I fired and road the cannon shot all the way towards Godzilla.

On his way he formed the technique that Jiraya is currently trying to teach to him, Only it was like....5 feet around. The ball was enormous!

and at the last second he jumped off the shell, and Dove right into Godzilla's chest and shoved the sphere right into Godzilla.

There was a massive explosion, and then I woke up.

Needless to say, the last things I did before I went to bed last night was play a FPS that deals with tanks, Watch Shin Otaku's 88, and saw a Godzilla Comercial.

It was just weird how my subconcious put it all together.
Komataguri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-19, 16:55   Link #2
aznpunk97

lol...

you naruto freak...

stop watching naruto 24/7.....

ps: you should of posted this in the "you know you've watched too much naruto when...."
aznpunk97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-19, 17:19   Link #3
P!ranha
Oyabun

Send a message via ICQ to P!ranha Send a message via MSN to P!ranha
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznpunk97
lol...
ps: you should of posted this in the "you know you've watched too much naruto when...."
My words, my words

I guess I never had a dream with Naruto probably I have to watch all the episodes in a row tomorrow and go straight to bed. Then when I wake up, I'm able to speak japan.. well, wouldn't be THAT bad
But seriously: I never had such a mixed up dream like you. Once I dreamt that I'm in the world of the PC-game Riven (sequel of Myst) and I was totally lost..
P!ranha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-19, 17:21   Link #4
Late
Peelo

Haha. I have some crazy dreams too sometimes, sad thing is I don't remember them clearly or I forget them almost instantly I wake up.
Late is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-19, 17:45   Link #5
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Oh man! If I posted a thread for every Naruto dream id had I would prolly be banned now.

But yeah I can see were you are comming from, and you never know, some time in the future Naruto might ride a shuriken and blast a rensengan into Manda
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-19, 18:15   Link #6
cheez-it_god
chemo brain

Send a message via AIM to cheez-it_god Send a message via MSN to cheez-it_god Send a message via Yahoo to cheez-it_god
I don't remember much, but I had a Naruto dream the other night, and Guy-sensei had long hair and was on some assassination mission. Anyways, crazy dream.
cheez-it_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-19, 18:32   Link #7
kakashilion
has big feet

I dreamed Naruto was licensed...

Woke up with my heart racing and a cold sweat.

Worst nightmare ever...

Moderator's note: this post was edited for capitalization corrections.
kakashilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-19, 19:03   Link #8
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
Vandread

lol I think that you make a good "Godzilla Strikes back" movie. Dont cha think so?
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-19, 20:31   Link #9
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Quote:
Originally Posted by -|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
lol I think that you make a good "Godzilla Strikes back" movie. Dont cha think so?

Godzilla Vs Armored Armada Vs Konaha Shinobi Vs Some Random Guy Screaming Like A Japanese School Girl.

That sounds like the perfect Godzilla movie [ I'd be the latter part of the title, obviously ]
Old 2004-06-19, 21:38   Link #10
A Lamer
あほぉ&

Admittedly I had a naruto dream as well. It was about the news that the producers of the anime might add some "original" characters to the show as filler. Well, after not thinking or hearing about it for a while, I dreamt of naruto and jiraiya walking home, and running across a guy that my mind associated with the guy who they said would be a womanizer, drunk, and quick to anger. Hard to discribe his appearance now, but he looked pretty cool, and had a wolf with him. Sorta scarred as well if I remember correctly.
A Lamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-19, 21:41   Link #11
kamij0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komataguri

Child Gaara was sitting, doing laundry in a tin tub and a wash board. When all of a sudden godzilla started storming out of the Canyon. Gaara ran away

how could u dreamt that gaara ran away, he could at least did a sand coffin on godzilla before he ran away
kamij0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-19, 22:13   Link #12
Unsend
Nowhere Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Late
Haha. I have some crazy dreams too sometimes, sad thing is I don't remember them clearly or I forget them almost instantly I wake up.
Thats exactly my problem Well, sometimes im able to remember, hehe

Considering you also showed up in your dream, have you also been a drawn figure like naruto? Would be too cool. Ive had a few dreams of different animes, but i dont really remember my presence there.... so were back to the problem i quoted xD
Unsend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-19, 23:43   Link #13
davidlionheartZ

Reality!

im a afraid that some of us naruto fans have become without a sense of reality
davidlionheartZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-20, 02:21   Link #14
cheez-it_god
chemo brain

Send a message via AIM to cheez-it_god Send a message via MSN to cheez-it_god Send a message via Yahoo to cheez-it_god
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlionheartZ
im a afraid that some of us naruto fans have become without a sense of reality
nobody here is saying that their dreams are reality....
cheez-it_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-20, 03:20   Link #15
rdkenshin

Thats cool that you had a naruto dream. I wish I had one, or any dreams at all... maybe I should see the doctor about that...
rdkenshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-20, 05:05   Link #16
Kidd
SD Translator

Send a message via ICQ to Kidd Send a message via AIM to Kidd Send a message via MSN to Kidd Send a message via Yahoo to Kidd
That's some screwy dreams right here, lol. I've had some too, but I don't remember much more anymore than just a few images, like I know Sasuke sat in some tree at some point. The only thing that isn't an image but actually a little bit more I can remember is me spanking Sakura at some point, I'm not sure I wanna know the context of that though..
Kidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-20, 08:50   Link #17
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsend
Thats exactly my problem Well, sometimes im able to remember, hehe

Considering you also showed up in your dream, have you also been a drawn figure like naruto? Would be too cool. Ive had a few dreams of different animes, but i dont really remember my presence there.... so were back to the problem i quoted xD

I was in the dream myself...but it was like..

How can I put this..

The tank I was in was my body, and my mind attached to it. So you never really *saw* me
Old 2004-06-21, 02:39   Link #18
Graive
Dark Desendent

Send a message via AIM to Graive
In dreams you take the part of every character and the suroundings... if that makes any sense. That explains why you were never there, the fact is you were the entire thing. As for dreams, I seem to only remember the dreams that I have between 6:00 - 11:00 a.m. (yes I sleep late)

Heres mine, its a bit lengthy but this is how it went, it has everything I did that day in it after watching Naruto for 5 hours that day.

Ok so I'm playing FFXI when it takes on this kinda .HACK feeling where you are part of the game and can't log out ect. I'm in a nest where we are fighting these things that look like the aliens off of Star Ship Troopers. After beating them down with a Great Sword, I ran through the nest and fell through a hole onto a boat, where skeletons swong axes at my head. Then I find myself straped to a table, then realizing Im a glass of water... then it changes back to the mmorpg thing and these guards are telling everyone to get into this building. As I start to run with this great big sword on my back. This HUGE creature apears and starts grabing people and throwing them into the building. Creatures started killing everyone... then out of no where... Naruto... comes out and jumps on the monster using the Uzumaki Chronicles move... THEN summons the big toad (forgot his name already) and the frog has a fork instead of a dagger... and he stabs the creature in the eye... then I wake up....

All I can say is.... huh?
Graive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-21, 09:47   Link #19
UchihaNick
Peacemaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komataguri
This has to do with Naruto...so I am guessing it goes here, however if I'm wrong just let me know.

Anyways.

I had a very strange dream last night. I dremt that I was commanding a squad of tanks and we were traveling down this narrow passage, when all of a suddden there was deep crevase, like the Grand cannon, Off to the right.

infront of it Child Gaara was sitting, doing laundry in a tin tub and a wash board. When all of a sudden godzilla started storming out of the Canyon. Gaara ran away, and the tanks started blasting Godzilla for all they were worth... but they were doing nothing.

Then out of no where... Naruto came running from behind. He jumped onto my tank, and ran down the barrel as I fired and road the cannon shot all the way towards Godzilla.

On his way he formed the technique that Jiraya is currently trying to teach to him, Only it was like....5 feet around. The ball was enormous!

and at the last second he jumped off the shell, and Dove right into Godzilla's chest and shoved the sphere right into Godzilla.

There was a massive explosion, and then I woke up.

Needless to say, the last things I did before I went to bed last night was play a FPS that deals with tanks, Watch Shin Otaku's 88, and saw a Godzilla Comercial.

It was just weird how my subconcious put it all together.
you serious?
UchihaNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-21, 15:17   Link #20
Blue*Dragon

hhhhm If I not mistaked, there was another thread about this. But it's isn't on the forum anymore so far I searched. Annd yeah,. Me got a dream about naruto as well. I was Sasuke in htat dream (probally Iam a big fan of sasuke). II was challenged by naruto to fight him. Don't know to bad how everything was. But it came to when Naruto used Kage bushin and swwas just about to attack at the last I becam awake. :P with strange thinking of the dream.
Blue*Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote