AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-07-12, 16:57   Link #481
desrtsku
Nympholept

^ not necessarily, there are many series (all media taken in account) out there who have both but are still total flops ... it does boost the illegal download rate all the way though
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
why does the story had to have either big boobs or a loli?
And I was about to ask that a while ago, but held back thinking I don't have the right with these avatar and sig of mine ... you beat me twice to it
Old 2012-07-12, 17:03   Link #482
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
Because it sells. >.>
Considering these are Kamachi's leftover ideas, I don't think he had 'OMG BEST SELLER!' in mind when he wrote them...
Old 2012-07-12, 18:15   Link #483
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Considering these are Kamachi's leftover ideas, I don't think he had 'OMG BEST SELLER!' in mind when he wrote them...
Those OMG BEST SELLER! ideas are already selling
But seriously, he has a few light novel series running but still has time for leftover ideas? I thought he is the type to plan out the series, but apparently he thinks up loads of ideas (even some wacky/weird ones) and implement the better ones
Old 2012-07-12, 19:49   Link #484
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Those OMG BEST SELLER! ideas are already selling
But seriously, he has a few light novel series running but still has time for leftover ideas? I thought he is the type to plan out the series, but apparently he thinks up loads of ideas (even some wacky/weird ones) and implement the better ones
But that's how it is for Authors- Everything you see or do could/would/should spark some idea into your head

But for something like this that is not even a side story of anything to be selling? That is quite unbelievable.
Old 2012-07-13, 08:41   Link #485
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
And I was about to ask that a while ago, but held back thinking I don't have the right with these avatar and sig of mine ... you beat me twice to it
Not qualified to ask? look at my avatar and sig. I got loli, dfc and big boobs on it but I still ask because its been rampaging in all the story I read that sometimes I actually favor the normal girl. Nope! I'm finding and hoping for a normal girl ending
Old 2012-07-13, 09:59   Link #486
desrtsku
Nympholept

^ hoho, I feel so bad being one of those crazy fans who generally supports the "unconventional" relationships (TwT)
Old 2012-07-13, 18:31   Link #487
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
^ not necessarily, there are many series (all media taken in account) out there who have both but are still total flops ... it does boost the illegal download rate all the way though
True, but it certainly seems to help a bit though.

Quote:
Isn't he a pretty prolific writer among LN community/readers? I'm sure he has a fanbase who buy whatever he puts out, no matter... how strange his idea are.
Old 2012-07-15, 11:37   Link #488
dragon1412

Quote:
Well, it's almost a perfect fit...

Spoiler for A Simple Questionnaire Illustration:

Then there's this chart which I assume is related to the survey:

only one feeling arose in me
Spoiler for my impression:
Old 2012-07-15, 19:07   Link #489
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

it's simple if you understand Japanese. It's just like your average simple programming flowcharts. Basically, each box ask you "x is taller(or better, I don't know the context here so I can't be sure) than y" and each yes/no choice move you left or down 1 box and you repeat the question with different x and y.
Old 2012-07-15, 19:54   Link #490
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
it's simple if you understand Japanese. It's just like your average simple programming flowcharts. Basically, each box ask you "x is taller(or better, I don't know the context here so I can't be sure) than y" and each yes/no choice move you left or down 1 box and you repeat the question with different x and y.
Just one question- What are the four 'outcomes/results' at the end of the chart?
Old 2012-07-15, 20:22   Link #491
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Most likely, it is people's(most likely girls) name. My guess is it's like a personality test to decide which girl you are most compatible with(again, I can't be sure without knowing the context).
Old 2012-07-15, 20:26   Link #492
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Most likely, it is people's(most likely girls) name. My guess is it's like a personality test to decide which girl you are most compatible with(again, I can't be sure without knowing the context).
Well it is a Questionnaire... But I thought the chart would be about the stories and which one people liked...
Old 2012-07-15, 20:35   Link #493
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Probably. The number might represent the order of the story(as in, story no. 3 is better than no 5), but the result is most likely persons name.
Old 2012-07-16, 04:15   Link #494
desrtsku
Nympholept

^ Hoy, how is something like that supposed to be "simple" -_-
Old 2012-07-16, 08:15   Link #495
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

It's simple right? Do you like story no.24 better than no. 6? If no, Do you like story no 11 better than no 9? If no, do you like story no 17 better than no 5? If no, than you're on the Aisu(not sure on the name reading) route. It's just a simple yes/no question on which story do you like more.

I just went to the bookstore and take a peek on this book, and it seems each girls' name correspond to how the story in the second half unfolds(kinda like choose your own adventure type of book).
Old 2012-07-16, 08:38   Link #496
tsunade666

It's like a vn game with routes you pick and ending you get but instead of a game it turns into a LN. Nice way Kamachi.
Old 2012-07-16, 08:50   Link #497
desrtsku
Nympholept

^ Oh I see, it's simpler said that way. Now then, who are those girls? (wait, can a Japanese name/surname be composed of only 1 character?!)
Old 2012-07-16, 08:59   Link #498
tsunade666

The ending of the arrows show that it isn't just one character. Two 2 Kanji and 1 3 Kanji..... and their is indeed 1 Kanji or character name?

How do you read that character?
Old 2012-07-16, 10:19   Link #499
desrtsku
Nympholept

I just remembered Haibara Ai's Conan has only a 1 Kanji surname, so I guess it's possible. I can only read kana and some easy Kanji, the last one is Kozue (it's hiragana), the one with 1 kanji is Hotaru(?) ... I'm afraid the other ones are past the limits of my brain
Old 2012-07-16, 22:47   Link #500
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Let's see.

蛍 = Hotaru
春海 = Harumi / Kasumi
こずえ = Kozue (duh)
愛州 = Aishuu / Aisu

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----

Last edited by Master Assassin; 2012-07-17 at 06:35.
Closed Thread

Tags
bunko, light novels, manga, new releases