AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-09-16, 15:38   Link #10681
Homura7

Oi, I don't know if this was brought up, but... I wonder if Saten is really dead. Thinking back during previous events anyone can see he's the deceiving type. While his body was completely destroyed, we mustn't forgert a few important things. For one, Kasumi's body was there. For the other it seemed to me Saten was telling Blade his intentions the same way he did with Eve into allowing her to reviving Cruz back then.

And here's where it comes what bugs me most. Whatever unfinished business Saten had with Cruz. I guess Imai saved all this for the second part.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-17, 02:13   Link #10682
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Shiruto View Post
Oi, I don't know if this was brought up, but... I wonder if Saten is really dead. Thinking back during previous events anyone can see he's the deceiving type. While his body was completely destroyed, we mustn't forgert a few important things. For one, Kasumi's body was there. For the other it seemed to me Saten was telling Blade his intentions the same way he did with Eve into allowing her to reviving Cruz back then.

And here's where it comes what bugs me most. Whatever unfinished business Saten had with Cruz. I guess Imai saved all this for the second part.
Yeah, I can't help but have the feeling Saten let him win. When you think about, could those clones really have spread throughout the world. As the manga stated, only the rich and wealthy could afford them. That's the minority really. You couldn't erase most of humanity and turn them into needless by targeting the minority. Also, as you said, Kasumi's body was present, and she suddenly disappeared in the last few chapters. I had the crazy idea he implanted his consciousness in her empty body. Otherwise, no way she' survived the angel's onslaught if she was brain dead.

Yeah, we never truly understand why Saten stopped Aruka in shelter 3, or protected him in Eve's Story. Truly, we have to wait until Part 2, and the patience for that is tremendous.

One thing I want to mention. Whenever anyone's had a brain operation. They usually end up bald with bandages due to having the hair removed, and incisions made. My point is Cruz went to Menogroze for an injury. If the chip was implanted at that time, wouldn't he have noticed at least the fact his head was tampered with, because he'd notice his head bandaged. You could argue the injury dealt with his head, but I don't think so, because the image of it doesn't show it. Also, that kind of internal injury is rare from physical damage, and Cruz has proven to have fast regenerative capabilities. I just wanted to point it out, and have everyone's opinion.
Old 2013-09-27, 23:59   Link #10683
Avvesione

Needless 16 arrived.

No news on Imai Kami's next project but here are some goodies:

Spoiler:
Old 2013-09-28, 08:03   Link #10684
Homura7

Spoiler for spoiler:

That's Imai's next manga? For real? Or are you trolling us XD
Old 2013-09-28, 12:29   Link #10685
Avvesione

Quote:
Spoiler for spoiler:

Yeah, that one's a joke manga... but I mean, if it were to come out, I wouldn't mind =P
Old 2013-09-28, 16:57   Link #10686
Kurohane

^ Cruz as a magical girl? I wouldn't mind that either.

Edit: Why does that dress look so much like Mio's. First a character that looks like a combination of Mio and Cruz in that web manga, and now Cruz wearing cloths similar to Mio's. You wonder if this is intentional by Imai-san.

I have to start importing these volumes. I'm missing out on so much.

What exactly do you mean Blade learns an important fragment yet he uses it earlier? That makes it confusing. How can he learn a fragment he already knows?

Thanks for sharing, Avvesione.

Last edited by Kurohane; 2013-09-28 at 17:08.
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-28, 18:24   Link #10687
Homura7

The fragment Blade "learns" is most likely Agni Schiwatas, but just like with Flame, he learned it fully. Remember when the Stigmata suddenly appeared on his right hand and we were all wondering when and how did he learn it, in the same chapter Blade learns Aegis Shield?

This reminds me, Blade never did manage to unleash the full potential of Saten's fragment, the Fifth Wave.
Old 2013-09-29, 20:01   Link #10688
Avvesione

Funny you should mention that Kurusu...

Here are the 10 new pages found in Volume 16. They are in order between page 26 and page 27 of Chapter 112.

I also apologize about the quality but these are the best I can do at the moment.

Spoiler:

Also, some two bonus pics from the back cover of previous volumes, not sure if I've shared or not. They're two of my favorites, so here they are, too.

Spoiler:
Old 2013-10-03, 09:09   Link #10689
Xiammes

Holy crap those are nice pages, I wonder if they will be uploaded.
Old 2013-10-03, 10:05   Link #10690
Homura7

Wait just a second! The last page, that last panel... isn't that what I think it is?

Last edited by Homura7; 2013-10-03 at 14:05.
Old 2013-10-06, 18:16   Link #10691
Kurohane

^ Fifth Wave? Then yes, you are not seeing things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
Funny you should mention that Kurusu...

Here are the 10 new pages found in Volume 16. They are in order between page 26 and page 27 of Chapter 112.

I also apologize about the quality but these are the best I can do at the moment.

Spoiler:

Also, some two bonus pics from the back cover of previous volumes, not sure if I've shared or not. They're two of my favorites, so here they are, too.

Spoiler:
I love those last two images. Thanks for sharing again, Avvesione.
Old 2013-10-19, 14:32   Link #10692
Sayo A.
Presumably Pentadactyl

Exclamation New series!

Quote:
His next manga (that you can read in English) is Shirasunamura. Same group who were doing Needless just released the first chapter.
Old 2013-10-20, 17:57   Link #10693
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayo A. View Post
His next manga (that you can read in English) is Shirasunamura. Same group who were doing Needless just released the first chapter.
Thanks for the link and the update! Glad to see it's being scanlated now. Hope to see a lot of us over there for discussions on this manga when its popularity picks up.

Going back to Needless, UJ released an interview with Kami yesterday. I can't read Japanese, so I haven't read it but it seems to be pretty lengthy and hopefully detailed. Here are the links to the 2-page interview:

http://ultra.shueisha.co.jp/column/11/1/1/

http://ultra.shueisha.co.jp/column/11/1/2/
Old 2013-10-22, 12:29   Link #10694
Kurohane

Yeah, thanks for the update Sayo.
Old 2013-10-22, 15:08   Link #10695
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
Thanks for the link and the update! Glad to see it's being scanlated now. Hope to see a lot of us over there for discussions on this manga when its popularity picks up.

Going back to Needless, UJ released an interview with Kami yesterday. I can't read Japanese, so I haven't read it but it seems to be pretty lengthy and hopefully detailed. Here are the links to the 2-page interview:

http://ultra.shueisha.co.jp/column/11/1/1/

http://ultra.shueisha.co.jp/column/11/1/2/
Well, I dunno if someone will offer to translate. However, there's a certain word in that interview that drew a wide smile in my face.

Quote:
イヴが「田」の付くあだ名ばっかり他人につけるのは、ブレイドの素体となった少年の名が「御『田』静馬」だ ったためだっていう設定があったんですが、本編ではページの都合で駆け足になってしまい、うまく伝わったか 心配です。なので、ここで紹介しておきますね。
脳をいじられたために、長期的な記憶力が持てない体質となったイヴですが、記憶を凍結する前に忘れないと誓 った「御田静馬」の「田」だけ覚えていて、「田」のつく名前だけは忘れないようになったんです。だから誰に でも「田」のつくあだ名をつける様になった、というわけです。
あと、ページの都合で描けませんでしたが、未央と女装クルスの珍道中(冒険篇、第8巻#51~第9巻#63 )はもうちょっとアイデアを用意していました。例えば、アルカに怨みのある解放軍の残党にクルスが襲われた り……ドラマCDで登場したクロシェットが出てきたり……と。未使用のエピソードは次回作や、いつか亜式や 妙華が登場する『NEEDLESS2』を描く時のためにとっておきますー。
No need for explanations
Old 2013-10-23, 13:27   Link #10696
Sayo A.
Presumably Pentadactyl

Remember Mizuha. the mysterious founder of the Resistance? I know who she is.

I suppose it counts as a spoiler, technically. But I can't tell you why it's a spoiler, because that in itself would be a spoiler.

Spoiler for Just open it:
Old 2013-10-23, 14:53   Link #10697
Homura7

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2013-10-25, 23:32   Link #10698
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayo A. View Post
Remember Mizuha. the mysterious founder of the Resistance? I know who she is.

I suppose it counts as a spoiler, technically. But I can't tell you why it's a spoiler, because that in itself would be a spoiler.

Spoiler for Just open it:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2013-11-19, 02:58   Link #10699
Cruz Excahm
Creator Class - Kawaii

Spoiler:
Old 2013-11-19, 06:46   Link #10700
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruz Excahm View Post
Spoiler:
I don't have a scanner or anything, but I'll see what I can do. Mainly these were just quick images I could upload and share, but if you want to color it, I can explore my options here.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen