AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shana

Notices

View Poll Results: Shakugan no Shana II - Episode 15 Rating
Perfect 10 57 54.29%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 28 26.67%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 11.43%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 6.67%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 0.95%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 105. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-01-30, 19:07   Link #141
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapoExecutor View Post
So, Dantalion is still alive. Where the heck is Domino? I can't recall if he made an appearance.
Considering that he is Dantalion's Rinne, he/it is probably just at the doctor's lab.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2008-01-30, 20:22   Link #142
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
DX, you're better off experiencing such life-and-death experiences than watching anime. Trust me; You really won't be satisfied with practically every single fighting scene. I'm referring not only to anime, but to fictious shows with lots of action and fighting in particular.

With the pointless aside, I would like to turn my attention to the practically newly-minted coupling of Ogata and Tanaka. Considering they are actually holding hands now, it shouldn't be that long before they get official. What I'm interested in as well as whether Tanaka can actually take the heat. He freaked out when the person he held dear was 'killed' before his very eyes in the episode before and in this one, he simply panicked with the Fuzetsu set up. What's going to become of him and his previously 'unshakeable' will to follow and help Margery in whatever she does?
Old 2008-01-30, 20:52   Link #143
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owaranai Destiny View Post
DX, you're better off experiencing such life-and-death experiences than watching anime. Trust me; You really won't be satisfied with practically every single fighting scene. I'm referring not only to anime, but to fictious shows with lots of action and fighting in particular.

With the pointless aside, I would like to turn my attention to the practically newly-minted coupling of Ogata and Tanaka. Considering they are actually holding hands now, it shouldn't be that long before they get official. What I'm interested in as well as whether Tanaka can actually take the heat. He freaked out when the person he held dear was 'killed' before his very eyes in the episode before and in this one, he simply panicked with the Fuzetsu set up. What's going to become of him and his previously 'unshakeable' will to follow and help Margery in whatever she does?

Yeah, Tanaka's reaction to the Fuzetsu set up was a "WTF?!" moment for me. He seemed so cool, calm and collected, and a great and useful supporter of Margery, for a very long time. Now, it's like he has a severe psychological disorder concerning Fuzetsus.

His focus has clearly shifted entirely away from Margery to Ogata, and that could lead to Margery becoming more independent again. She's already moving that way right now, of course.

And, Tanaka/Ogata is, right now, the most solid pairing in Shakugan no Shana. Yuji/Shana is a close second though, as I think that Yoshida is going to have a hard time competing due to how she can't rush to Yuji's rescue like Shana can.
Old 2008-01-30, 21:41   Link #144
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Yeah, Tanaka's reaction to the Fuzetsu set up was a "WTF?!" moment for me. He seemed so cool, calm and collected, and a great and useful supporter of Margery, for a very long time. Now, it's like he has a severe psychological disorder concerning Fuzetsus.
I actually thought that scene was very nicely done, it really showed the psychological trauma experienced by Tanaka when he saw the person he liked getting all mangled then brought back to life.
Old 2008-02-02, 02:59   Link #145
Silverwyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
His focus has clearly shifted entirely away from Margery to Ogata, and that could lead to Margery becoming more independent again. She's already moving that way right now, of course.
I can't remember his name now but the other guy usually with Tanaka...I have noticed hes stepping in more and putting in his say, he seems to want to do something very badly but isn't sure how yet. I don't see him moving away from Margery as Tanaka has been
Old 2008-02-02, 06:01   Link #146
teachopvutru
Urusai~Urusai~Urusai~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverwyrm View Post
I can't remember his name now but the other guy usually with Tanaka...I have noticed hes stepping in more and putting in his say, he seems to want to do something very badly but isn't sure how yet. I don't see him moving away from Margery as Tanaka has been
Yea, kinda amusing when you look at it. In the beginning, Tanaka + Sato = best friends. Then when Margery came, they still always sticked together. Now, each to his own, and each of one gets farther apart, and the cause for both are 'woman'.

"FOUND YOU!" ~Taiga
Old 2008-02-02, 08:17   Link #147
Triple_R
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverwyrm View Post
Agreed. I think that Sato has big plans as well. Perhaps he still wants to be a Flame Haze? It'll be interesting to find out.
Old 2008-02-02, 11:38   Link #148
alvinkhorfire

Since he wants to be a Flame haze, let him be. He has the determination to fight even though he knows it is dangerous for him to fight. The way he challenged Yuji to Ramen eating challenge at episode 4 shows he has determination.

Last edited by alvinkhorfire; 2008-02-02 at 15:45.
Old 2008-02-02, 14:27   Link #149
Triple_R
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinkhorfire View Post
Since he wants to be a Flame haze, let him be. He has the determination to fight even though he konws it is dangerous for him to fight. The way he challenged Yuji to Ramen eating challenge at episode 4 shows he has determination.
I agree. I think that the only thing stopping him at this point is that Margery doesn't want another Flame Haze death on her conscience.
Old 2008-02-06, 13:57   Link #150
Kabitzin
1/3 of the Sea Slugs Team

It's awfully convenient for Tanaka to really be stepping out of the way, so that Satou can have more alone time with Marjorie. I wonder if Satou will be able to get stronger and woo Marjorie so that he and Tanaka can be friends again and go on double dates =D.
Old 2009-09-28, 23:42   Link #151
OkamiNoKaze

Great episode with a great fight, though a bit chaotic and hard to follow.
Old 2010-07-01, 23:13   Link #152
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Extremely good episode, good progress in plot, and good bit of action too. Really looks to be the turning point in the story I suppose, since things will be much more serious, and probably less Slice of Life from here most of time for while I'd guess.
MAL
Closed Thread