AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2022-11-07, 08:18   Link #35481
larethian

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-09, 06:38   Link #35482
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

After all the recent events being 3 weeks, they make the new lotto quest 2 weeks only. Wow.

New SSR Servant Britomart. Lancer. They said she's the last new Servant for the year.
Got her in 60 quartz and 4 tickets.

LB6 recollection next month.
Also, LB7 won't have a gacha it seems. They said so there won't be spoilers since the gacha Servants are usually the ones in the story.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-09, 10:05   Link #35483
MartianMage

YouTube
90++ farming node

YouTube
Li Shuwen EX match 3T
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-09, 18:31   Link #35484
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Missed the current NA event. Farming those seashells was way too annoying after work, and then I got sick too.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-10, 12:51   Link #35485
MartianMage

YouTube

Honestly super annoying to 3T with buster.

YouTube

Don't use ST NP for Salome CQ.

YouTube

g-ganbare minna!

YouTube

For this CQ you need to always do a chain to damage Salieri. BBB, AAA, QQQ, mighty chain, or same character brave chain.

YouTube

Using Santa Gale makes this CQ easier to 4T but it's not that hard really. Just make sure you use Castoria NP last before breaking his 3rd bar.

YouTube

Europa loses a defense buff everytime you kill Talos.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!

Last edited by MartianMage; 2022-11-15 at 09:20.
Old 2022-11-15, 07:50   Link #35486
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Only at 6 boxes. I'm sticking to the 90+ nodes. 90++ seems like a bother and not much difference in drops to 90+.
Too much exp cards, no one to spend with. Already grailed Arcueid to use the ones gathered in several events. Will grail Shiki next and could also grail some past lvl100 but I don't have QP. Such a pain.

Have only done the first 2 exhibition quests. I don't remember getting this frustrated over the mechanics before. Must be bad at the game now.
Old 2022-11-15, 16:30   Link #35487
Rizare

Same, been sticking to 90+ since 90++ looks to be a complete pain while first one, I didn't have Melusine since they decided to LB6 memorial after the box event so no chance to roll and get her.

Haven't touch exhibition quests and haven't farm much, only at 20 boxes.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-16, 10:37   Link #35488
MartianMage

YouTube

12T clear of finale. Morgan starts with 99 super damage cuts. You can stall til turn 10 and the damage cuts disappear or you can deplete it yourself. 1 hit takes away 1 barrier. 1 kill takes away 8 barriers. NP brave chain = 20 barriers taken off. Theoretically you can deplete her barriers by turn 5 and start killing her on turn 6. Also she favors attacking Faes and round table servants so keep that in mind when building team cause you might end up with Castoria dying quickly if there's no other favored targets with her.
Old 2022-11-19, 19:22   Link #35489
darkofficer
just a devil

i can now see why people dislike dioscuri.

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-20, 04:29   Link #35490
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
https://twitter.com/KitaSean6/status...33914980786176

FGO NA is implementing the pity system next update. For the record, this have been implemented in FGO JP when KOYANSKAYA was on rate up, on anniversary. This means you guys got it earlier than expected. This is likely in anticipation of the release of Muramasa.

Reminder that, at WORST, this means going through 900 QUARTZ. But yeah, soon no more horror stories of "threw 1500 quartz, nothing for show."

This still means that you should only roll for Servants you really absolutely love and want, because it's about 600 euros for a guarantee if you are unlucky. And let's just say that next year is PACKED! Muramasa, Morgan, Castoria second rate up, Oberon, Koyanskaya, Summer Okitan AND Summer Kama are those that immediately come in mind.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-20, 09:26   Link #35491
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Uh, yeah, they don't pity you that much

I'm going to need to save for Castoria since she's pretty much a must have. I'm always tempted to roll when I see servants I really like though. Best case scenario would be getting her for the GSRR, would give me much more leeway.
Old 2022-11-20, 15:29   Link #35492
Dextro
He Without a Title

Same here. Time to start saving up for that Castoria rate up after the first one was a complete wash for me
Old 2022-11-21, 04:26   Link #35493
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

30 boxes so far. Can go for a stable 90+ with only +4 drops or an unstable on in 90++ with +7 drops.
Using Crane, Britomart(anyone with a 30% charge can do here but I want to use her), Melusine and Ruler Skadi with MLB Scope in 90+
Arc double Koya in 90++. Will only finish in 3 turns if I have Arc's Buster card on the 3rd wave.

Haven't done Salome, Ash and Morgan's exhibition quests yet.

Also tried for Bryn and Kriem. Didn't get any of them with 90 quartz. No quartz going into LB7. Unless we'll get Aoko or the Servant looks good like Huyan and Britomart, I can probably pass and don't feel compelled to roll. And I'm still going with my prediction that it's going to be Richard for the NY gacha after the FSF anime airs. I like the guy but I don't feel like I want him.
Old 2022-11-21, 06:31   Link #35494
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
We usually either get a Japanese or a Chinese Servant on New Year. I am hoping for Abe no Seimei, since they broke the "mostly female" trend with Muramasa. Unless they genderswap him. Knowing how Murasaki supposedly learnt Onmyouji from him, I can even bet on a Raita design if that's the case.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-21, 12:16   Link #35495
AC-Phoenix
Detective

So, apparently I've missed some CCs... Is the Nemo event coming back? (I ignored it because it was bothersome)

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2022-11-21, 19:53   Link #35496
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
So, apparently I've missed some CCs... Is the Nemo event coming back? (I ignored it because it was bothersome)
I've heard there won't be re-runs of events ever again. Santa Nightingale was the last one.
Old 2022-11-22, 00:44   Link #35497
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Well... I guess the Command codes are lost then.

Old 2022-11-23, 17:59   Link #35498
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Finished the Final Singularity.

It was a lot shorter than I expected, but it's a good thing. I was a bit tired of super long Singularities.

I cheesed the first Goetia fight by using a support Herc with his bond CE to solo him. It was my first time using him, he's almost a walking cheat code.

I did the final fight fair and square though. Not too much trouble with this one.

The ending would have probably made me tear up if I hadn't already watched the movie. RIP Roman.

I didn't expect the title screen to change, will take some getting used to.
Old 2022-11-23, 20:42   Link #35499
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Finished the Final Singularity.

It was a lot shorter than I expected, but it's a good thing. I was a bit tired of super long Singularities.

I cheesed the first Goetia fight by using a support Herc with his bond CE to solo him. It was my first time using him, he's almost a walking cheat code.

I did the final fight fair and square though. Not too much trouble with this one.

The ending would have probably made me tear up if I hadn't already watched the movie. RIP Roman.

I didn't expect the title screen to change, will take some getting used to.
You see red, you press red, you win.

Edit:
Speaking of Heracles,
if you don't know about the about the xxx-Douji fight mechanics beforehand it's a real hassle without Pierce invincibility. I was lucky enough that I brought Napoleon for his NP, but that was still not enough for that monster fight. In the end, Heracles pretty much defeated the last 1.5 bars on his own with the help of 1 command spell.

The most annoying thing though is...
Spoiler for Annoying thing in Hein-Kyo:

That being said... The final battle was too easy. All I had to do was karma-Skadi-Castroria it, and I won... Would still like to know who the final caster was
Also if they ever add Abe-No-Seimei, I hope he and Merlin get some interactions together.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2022-11-23 at 23:03.
Old 2022-11-24, 07:54   Link #35500
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Here we go again, NA exclusive banners baiting me hard. Those are purely for waifuism, I admit. Ereshkigal or Summer Nero... I'll probably try for the latter. I can say goodbye to Space Ishtar, but I already was thinking of going for Summer Kama later next year who fulfills more or less the same role and is the superior waifu.

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon