AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2023-10-08, 23:57   Link #21
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep1:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-09, 00:36   Link #22
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for ep1:
I do agree having serious doubts that the story can incorporate that much female characters into the harem.

At most, six girls would be a stretch, and seven girls would be pushing it, however, a hundred girls that would be virtually impossible for the narrative to cover without risking plot cohesion falling apart all over.

And, that the other 95 girls make a sort of cameos wouldn't help either due that the cameos would make no sense.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-09, 01:04   Link #23
wissenschaft

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
I remember this, it was good until the harem turned into a yuri between the girls.
I am failing to see how that is a problem.
Old 2023-10-09, 02:42   Link #24
Lex79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
What the? That was absolutely hilarious! I thought it was would be a romcom with a silly gimmick and instead I got the Gintama of romcoms with a ton of 4th wall breaking, references, and absurdity. How did I sleep on this series for so long?

Is polygamy becoming the new thing? Harem titles have existed for ages but the MC generally never decides or when he does, he just choose one girl. We have two titles this season a lone where the MC builds a real harem!
Maybe the number of fantasy harem series that have polygamy is making viewers more accepting of it even when the setting is mundane (although this series have actually supernatural elements).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadmos1 View Post
I know that there are a lot of waifu in the manga. However, which 1-2 have the most panel time(s) that would have them be the leading ladies? You know, the female protagonist(s)?
Hakari and Karane have an advantage by virtue of being the first girls introduced.

Regarding the number of girlfriends we might see, so far five has been shown, but I'm assuming in the second cour we'll get new opening and ending with more girls.
Old 2023-10-09, 02:46   Link #25
Huh...?

To those wondering how the Author is handling so many potential girlfriends, well in the Manga as of Chapter 151, MC has
Spoiler:

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-09, 07:13   Link #26
Jaden

Extrapolating a bit on what the god said, our hero would be meeting all of his girlfriends while in high school. In that case, he needs to do about 1 per week to keep pace. The school year in Japan starts in April. The anime might not even make it to their summer break, but I guess he will already be a legend by that point.
Old 2023-10-09, 11:48   Link #27
Greenish Growth

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
I remember this, it was good until the harem turned into a yuri between the girls.
Well I remember liking it until there were so many characters that they only got small scenes because of time limitations. As with any story, the more characters there are the harder it is to juggle them properly.

I liked the first episode's comedic joke timing. It's another show for me to watch. I was surprised at how the first episode ranked at MAL. Yeah, I know it's early but even being a short time I was surprised.
Greenish Growth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-09, 12:47   Link #28
scififan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
To those wondering how the Author is handling so many potential girlfriends, well in the Manga as of Chapter 151, MC has
Spoiler:
The author's response to anime adaption
Spoiler:

Rentarou's rejection by 100 girls is more than Sakurai's rejection by 50 girls. Rentarou constantly break his own record. Now, it is his golden time.
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-09, 13:24   Link #29
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan View Post
Spoiler:

Rentarou's rejection by 100 girls is more than Sakurai's rejection by 50 girls. Rentarou constantly break his own record. Now, it is his golden time.
That's not how voice casting works anyway. Actors can play multiple roles if necessary.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-09, 16:05   Link #30
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan View Post
Spoiler:
Does this hints towards more Seasons in the future?

I mean, at most the current Anime might be able to cover like around 10 GF's maybe (we already know that the Anime is covering 5 GF's because of the ED).

By the way i haven't read the Manga so not sure how much plot the Anime could cover.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-09, 20:59   Link #31
Wandering Soul

I find it pretty funny that this series can poke fun at itself and have all this meta humor, though with a premise like this I guess it sort of has to not take itself so seriously.
Old 2023-10-09, 22:08   Link #32
scififan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
Does this hints towards more Seasons in the future?

I mean, at most the current Anime might be able to cover like around 10 GF's maybe (we already know that the Anime is covering 5 GF's because of the ED).

By the way i haven't read the Manga so not sure how much plot the Anime could cover.
Who knows? The mangaka most likely will forget many of girls' names.
Old 2023-10-10, 06:44   Link #33
Zolton

I just hope this anime doesn't pull the same shit as TWGOK and fast forward to when MC already has more girls, skipping their arcs.
Zolton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-10, 20:27   Link #34
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
This was pretty fun. The show really goes for it when introducing the girls too. Just ramp up all the cute and allure!

Also geeze Rentaro had quite the ride up to this point. Although I feel like he probably could have eased the heck up when it came to his first confession. In some ways he truly is a man destined for 100 girlfriends. Plus with how he handled his own double confession you can believe he's got it in him to throw all he has at loving 100 girls at once!

These girls are really good. Inda is a very solid tsundere. And such a sweet girl in her own right. Actually went and got all those drinks...only to be greeted by tragedy! She even fought through her own tsundere elements to confess! That's top notch power!

No complaints on Hanazono either. Totally calculating and thirsty as all heck! First one to go for the "twisted ankle" play and even gunning for the indirect kiss. She's a blast too.
Old 2023-10-11, 10:00   Link #35
larethian

Pretty lol-worthy slapsticks with on-point tsukkomis. Echoing others on the issue of 100 characters with the potential for overlaps and forgetting old characters. But I would worry about that when it happens.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-15, 09:36   Link #36
Frontier

Well, with Friend A gone, Rentaro can only gush about his love life to a frikkin' pole...but who wouldn't want to wax lyrical about how he now has two cute and awesome girlfriends to walk home with? Even if it makes him seem kind of like a nutjob ?

What's better for a peak Harem romcom than all the girlfriends of this season singing the OP and talking about how much they love Rentaro? Even writing love letters to him (and I see the pic you put in there, Hakari!). And who can blame them when he's the perfect boyfriend when he passes them by rushing away from school? And we've even got some other characters, including a busty and leggy older woman, to look forward too! Also you just gotta love how Rentaro turns into a bloated mess after eating all their food and collapses...and the girls kiss him anyways !

Hakari getting turned on hard by some lewd handholding! It has a pretty severe effect on Karane too, even if she's still a classic tsundere about it! And the trio walk hand-in-hand to school all the while thinking how much they all love each other! After finally getting on a first-name basis! How sweet !

I'm worried about the male students at that school to have a vice-principal with sagging boobs and fishnets running to French kiss any boy she finds breaking school rules...or just because she feels like it. Definitely not going to be the teacher girlfriend. But what a way to segue into the girls wondering about kissing, huh ?

Hakari is on the attack! She's already got some pock...I mean, Bocky handy to engage in some smooching with Rentaro! Of course she'll have to watch out for Karane who can't help but keep stabbing Rentaro in the eye to remain competitive with Hakari. Also Hakari just using her boobs as a weapon to keep smacking Karane away .

Wow, that has got to be the most convoluted plan to engage in kissing I have ever heard. There was, like, no way that was going to work. And indeed all it lands Rentaro is feeling up Hakari's boobs (which, okay, that's pretty good) and Karane beating him up when her frilly panties catch the eye of a cat who plays around with her crotch and makes her hit Rentaro straight in the family jewels. And she keeps beating him up while Rentaro gets pantsed and gets a face-full of Hakari's butt. Okay, maybe this was worth it just for the Hakari stuff .

Well, figures the girls would turn on each other, they both love Rentaro but aren't really "gal pals" and want to monopolize him a little, but it's enough for Rentaro to sacrifice his lips to the vice-principal in response. Good thing the girls were able to work together and save him! Because while they are rivals, they'd rather each other kiss Rentaro than some hag !

They really should've just done the kissing at the same time from the beginning...but I guess Hakari and Karane have to be okay with their lips brushing each other too. But successful first kiss! And maybe they summoned the alien girlfriend in the process !

Both girls competing for who gets to read up on how to cook for their man! Meanwhile Rentaro has discovered the next girlfriend! A cute loli bookworm girl ?
Old 2023-10-15, 10:28   Link #37
scififan

The heart sign in the eyes means "turned on" in ero manga.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2023-10-15, 10:32   Link #38
Lex79

Ah, the three way kiss...if only I could go back in time and prevent it from happening...
Anyway, it's Shizuka time next week.
And yeah, an alien girlfriend would totally not be out of place in this series.
Old 2023-10-15, 11:49   Link #39
AntonKutovoi

Vice principal Orochimaru is the stuff of nightmares.
AntonKutovoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-15, 16:33   Link #40
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
What...what is even that Vice-Principal !?

Both these girls are great. But gotta love the damage potential of a tsundere. Physical damage since she nearly took Rentaro's eyes out with a cookie! Love how his eye stayed shut for a bit and then was visibly red for a while . Then she takes out the other eye !

Hakari's attack is pretty devastating as well. Really making full use of her...assets .

This guy put quite the time into strategizing the first kiss situation! Hate to be that person...but now I want to know what he's simulated for the first time scenario!? Be a lot of dice involved if that's all saved for after he reaches 100 girlfriends!

Spectacular teamwork to save Rentaro...and the chance to ever be able to kiss him without imagining him getting assaulted by that crazy old woman!

And now here comes girl #3! Looks like this season will max out at 5 girls. Which probably a good call. Give enough attention to everyone before heading into the double digits!

Tags
comedy, harem