AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-09-22, 16:32   Link #721
Pen3

[QUOTE=FlareKnight;5949975Even the story didn't want to drag that out too long . [/QUOTE]

One of the things that i love about WT is this. All of their battles have a good mixed of strategy, action and none felt that it was longer than needed.
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-23, 04:13   Link #722
jpwong

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
i dont think it would be possible, i guess a strong enough force will simply pierce through it (like bullets), otherwise kuga would have used it a few times already (given that he is one of the few people who use grasshopper a lot and invent new ways of using it i dont think that he would have missed such a obvious way of using it)
Might have to do with how close to physical state something is. Trion bodies can't just pop out more of the same like bullets and swords so it's closer to being an actual object rather than some sort of energy state.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
If Hyuse were invincible he would not have to consider working with earthlings less joining T2. As long as he can show same or less capabilities as Yuma and doesn't render Mikumo obsolete there is no problem.
IMO even if Hyuse was better than all of the B-ranks he's still got that issue that there's a limit to what one person can do. He can't build his own away ship, and stealing border's would be exceptionally difficult even if he could somehow get it back home. In terms of expediting his return, joining T2 is the most efficient method at his disposal. It's not like anyone else who's in a position to be picked for an away mission is going to be open to taking him into their unit.

I have to wonder if he managed to beat Yuuma's time on beating the miniature colossal neighbour after he demanded another chance... 0.4s would be difficult to beat
Old 2016-09-23, 04:32   Link #723
LevelSeven

^makes sense maybe the mangaka will answer it at some point(he is really giving a lot of infos about the story and mechanics of triggers )
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-23, 04:51   Link #724
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpwong View Post
IMO even if Hyuse was better than all of the B-ranks he's still got that issue that there's a limit to what one person can do. He can't build his own away ship, and stealing border's would be exceptionally difficult even if he could somehow get it back home. In terms of expediting his return, joining T2 is the most efficient method at his disposal. It's not like anyone else who's in a position to be picked for an away mission is going to be open to taking him into their unit.

I have to wonder if he managed to beat Yuuma's time on beating the miniature colossal neighbour after he demanded another chance... 0.4s would be difficult to beat
What I meant is If Hyuse was so OP, he wouldn't became captive in first place.
Old 2016-09-23, 06:56   Link #725
KBTKaiser

okay, let's break down Hyuse's points.

4 rounds of free-for-all 4x120 points = 1920

We saw he had the base 1000 to start off with, so that means he earned 80 through the day's basic training, from there he farmed 1016 from the 3 C-rank idiot trio.
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-23, 16:44   Link #726
James Rye

^Which also means that there was either a missing training or that Hyuse didn't got full marks on one of the trainings as I think Yuuma earned 100 points via training back then. Might be wrong though and it was just 80 as well.
Man, the idiot trio will never learn, will they? xD
But I guess someday they gonna make the 4k and get to be B rank though at best they are low or mid-tier B ranks. Still better than the vast amount of C ranks who probably remain c-ranks forever as they'll never make 4k.

Hyuse becoming B rank in 0 days sure is impressive. Dude not only has the admiration of all the girls and the envy of all the boys but also the interest of all B and even A ranks now. He's like a main character from a LN where the MC gets thrown into another world and has to live in a foreign land and becomes superimportant due being stronger/more powerful/intelligenter/etc than most people in said world. And given Hyuse IS from another world and is really strong, that seems quite fitting. xD

I wonder if Ikoma will be the one who manages to get a 6-4 victory on Hyuse or maybe even a 5-1. He is nearly one of the top5 attackers after all.

I doubt Kogetsu will be all Hyuse gonna use once he has his B rank trigger. Surely some hounds and asteroids will find their way in there too. With him as Vanguard Osamu/Chika can take it more easy as Yuuma won't have to try to protect both of them anymore. Can't wait for the first time that Tamakoma 2 fight as a 4 member unit! <3
Old 2016-09-24, 18:36   Link #727
jpwong

Basic training could only be worth 80 points this time around. Because it's a special enlistment that's breaking all the normal rules they're clearly putting more emphasis on skills put into practice during real combat use rather than training.
Old 2016-10-05, 12:45   Link #728
LevelSeven

saw the raws:
Spoiler for hehe:
Old 2016-10-08, 11:06   Link #729
James Rye

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
saw the raws:
Spoiler for hehe:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2016-10-08, 12:11   Link #730
LevelSeven

^if you mean with "regulat fighting" their battles on the other side, than i agree, TK2 should get customized triggers, would be really cool,
but on the other hand, it doesnt feel like TK2 really used all possibilitys of the current trigger options, not sure why but imo them suddenly getting a customized trigger set with changed specs and weapons feels to fast :/
Old 2016-10-08, 13:22   Link #731
James Rye

Maybe the engineers will only play with the idea of customized triggers next chapter, like saying how they would make use of Chika's tremendous Trion for example. I think they should only get such triggers when they make A rank.
Old 2016-10-08, 14:16   Link #732
LevelSeven

^nah, even A-ranks dont have triggers customized that much, miwo or kitora still have certain ordinary triggers in their "customized" skill-set,

if i hear customized triggers i imagine triggers like the one of TK1 or like lampyris, would be cool to see osamu with white trigger version of kugas black trigger XD
Old 2016-10-08, 15:21   Link #733
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

The TK1 triggers aren't rank-battle legal, though. And the last thing Osamu needs is a trion intensive trigger.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-08, 15:38   Link #734
LevelSeven

^which is why i said that they could get one in the neighbor arc

EDIT: ch160 is translated,

as mentioned from the raws: hyuse wins against ikoma but it is now clear that he only won since ikoma used senku out of habit and therefore lost by default,

tachikawa overkills hyuse with 5:1, even hyuse mentions that someone on tachikawas lvl of strength is a rare sight in aftokrator (which is the strongest nation on the other side...that means borders top-tiers are very capable of being top-tiers on the other side too)
Border lacks the trigger technology but they are growing incredible fast, and it seems like the neighbors dont have the luxury of a virtual reality for training purposes, explains why they dont grow as fast as border

at first he places himself around ikomas lvl of fighting strength but changes that since the triggers of borders can have a variety of functions, so his battle strength could be a lot lower than that (i like that he isnt overbearing, he knows what he is capable of and doesnt overestimatehis own abilitys, mostlikely comes from real war experiences)
and for all of us who wanted to have hyuse with guns, there is still hope!!
he said that he wanted to make the sword his main trigger but he will need to change his opinion :O
AND he said that he will only follow osamus orders if he thinks that it will result in something good, otherwise he will do his own thing, i guess teamwork isnt intended (which would be really hard to reach anyway since they only have 5-6 days before the next match begins)

and the sempais of TK2 are about to visit them, i expect them mentioning customized triggers in case osamus team manages to reach the neighbor side

Last edited by LevelSeven; 2016-10-09 at 05:25.
Old 2016-10-11, 07:14   Link #735
James Rye

I really like how Tachikawa has 46k points in a single trigger and the 2nd behind him in solo attacker aka Kazama got like 14-16k points. That's such a huge difference that you just know that Tachikawa is probably fighting somebody everyday in duels and that he wins probably all of them and for two years gains little points everyday. I wonder how often he even shows up at his university if he spends so much time fighting/grinding points. xD
Old 2016-10-18, 08:54   Link #736
James Rye

Yuri is lovely, no wonder Reiji is into her though his usual composed and calm self is in shambles whenever she's close by. Like Ashihara said, he really can't look cool in front of the woman he likes.^^

Hyuse's trigger combination is interesting. The Escudo one could help to provide new spider points out of nowhere for Osamu. That is if he and Osamu can work together that way. Will be interesting to see Hyuse in a battle against Kageura Unit, Suzunari1 and Azuma Unit.

Kronin seems pretty relaxed for more people to know about his secret. I wonder from which Neighbor nation he is from and why he migrated to Meeden.

Osamu living in Kido's old room. Surely that will get us some insight in Kido, whenever that Kido is the one who leads Border now or another Kido, like a brother or son or something like that.

Also Yotaru is such a player. Wanting to marry his cousin but wanting Chika as a 2nd wife too. Dude's not even six and he is already building his own harem. xD
Old 2016-10-18, 13:26   Link #737
KBTKaiser

You missed another application for Escudo, James.

Hyuse: Chika, shoot my Escudos at X point, Y point, etc.

Chika does so with Ibis/Egret, begins the killing spree. Remember, Chika's problem is seeing people go pop.
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-18, 15:43   Link #738
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
You missed another application for Escudo, James.

Hyuse: Chika, shoot my Escudos at X point, Y point, etc.

Chika does so with Ibis/Egret, begins the killing spree. Remember, Chika's problem is seeing people go pop.
Yes and no. It's the possibility they'll go pop. If she knows there are people behind that Escudo, she won't be able to shoot. Or she could just close her eyes before pulling the trigger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
Hyuse's trigger combination is interesting. The Escudo one could help to provide new spider points out of nowhere for Osamu. That is if he and Osamu can work together that way.
That seems a high cost, low return tactic to me. Maybe if you only have to spend trion to spawn the walls (as opposed to maintaining them), he can change the topography of a wire zone a bit, but that looks very situational.

I think he just wants to be the tank. Help Osamu and Chika survive long enough to do their jobs.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-18, 16:05   Link #739
Wandering Soul

I'm interested in seeing how Hyuse will use that combination. It could be used for just plain old tanking, but I suspect that he has something more interesting in mind.

I'm surprised that Yotaru didn't try to add Konami to add that group, though her temperament probably scared him off.
Old 2016-10-20, 17:01   Link #740
James Rye

Spoiler for Spoilers about Old Border:

Tags
action, shounen stargate