AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru Majutsu no Index - Episode 13 Rating
Perfect 10 14 23.33%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 17 28.33%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 13 21.67%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 11.67%
6 out of 10 : Average 8 13.33%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.67%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2009-01-05, 22:03   Link #101
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneDragon View Post
Do recall, Touma only cancels stuff that hits his right hand. Lizardo's blade hit him at the shoulder, making Touma's power entirely moot.

For that particular battle, if the blade had hit his hand instead, it would have been canceled, if for no other reason than because Lizardo believed it would be canceled.
Either that, or it made Imagine Breaker's power spill al over the place since the guillotines above TOuma disappeared (but wrong ep to discuss, I never understood that)

Why does the next ep have to be so far?!

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-05, 23:11   Link #102
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Either that, or it made Imagine Breaker's power spill al over the place since the guillotines above TOuma disappeared (but wrong ep to discuss, I never understood that)
The guillotines disappeared because Lizardo lost confidence in his power and considered the possibility of failure. Touma got a dragon arm shortly thereafter for the same reason. We've been through all this before, in the discussion thread for the episode in question; go back and reread that thread.

This thread has been OT for a while now--the regrettable consequence of the long wait.
Old 2009-01-06, 04:15   Link #103
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
From Komoe's explanation I derive that anything that violates the natural laws of physics Touma can cancel.

But natural laws can kill him. Its situations like that villains should have a real gun or a real sword.
Yes, but once an object is in motion it is no longer violating natural laws. Only the moment in which the vector is changed are the laws changed. That's why Touma can block one of Acc.'s punches (because he cancel's Acc.'s powers by touching him with his right hand) but not an object flying through the air. As I said, vectors or no vectors, objects have mass and, if they're moving, force. He can still be hurt by objects that are already in motion.
Old 2009-01-06, 10:33   Link #104
nchan

This anime would have been really great if they didn't waste more than half of each episode talking. I want more advance on story, and more actions. I really hope it gets better on later episodes.
nchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-06, 17:40   Link #105
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Hmmm the teacher talking like Ruby (RVP) its a bad thing ......

[Well for me its a average anime !I think this is a typical anime (i mean , if you watched a lot of anime , you will find many thing similar to other and you will know sometimes what will be happen next , we know for each type anime there are things who are repeated , like the hero who is weaks , a normal human but with a strong moral , a good talks , a brave , a courageous etc .... and with harem etc .... who will make girl fall in love etc ... ) the story is different but the type of the story is not .]

Wow , if Touma will make Misaka fall in love to him , he will be the first guy who will get about 10000 girls lol imagine that ! (it will end up like school days if he only love Index
Of course , first if he can beat accelerator !
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-07, 08:54   Link #106
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
If AT-X's schedule is indeed correct, episode 14 airs in... 14 hours and 6 minutes.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-07, 09:25   Link #107
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Utau
watched the episode earlier and i must say.. Touma can really take a punch

i have to give credit to good ol Accel too, i lol'd hard when Touma's hand hits his. I mean, what's with him
Utau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-10, 07:11   Link #108
darth

i cant wait that episode 14 comes.

it must be great.
darth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-16, 10:31   Link #109
Sandinwater

Yup good episode. XD
Sandinwater is offline   Reply With Quote