AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Old 2010-03-11, 07:38   Link #81
y_nikita

skip beat! and lovely complex are for me best comedy/romance animes...
y_nikita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-16, 14:04   Link #82
kimberg11

The best rom-com anime would be lovely complex
kimberg11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-16, 15:18   Link #83
Nosauz

Genshiken if you like good slice of life with subtle and realistic relationships this is the show for you
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-20, 21:32   Link #84
ginran
~Smile~

a lot of them have already been mentioned! XD but for now...

Super Gals! a very fun series with a lot of romance. Its a bit older, but its great either way!
Special A a newer series that I started recently. So far its very funny and has romance, even if it doesn't seem like it at first, it becomes noticeable pretty shortly.
Clannad / Clannad AS this one has some comedy in it, but it also has romance and drama. Its a very sad series in some parts, but I highly recommend it!
Princess Tutu has comedy, romance and drama, although the last few episodes are mainly drama and romance. Its a very nice series overall.

Thanks to Yuka-Chan for the sig!
ginran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-11, 16:43   Link #85
joee

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidflower View Post
I would recommend ouran and school rumble. both are school-type romances, which have a lot of comedy and they're both very good.

what i do NOT recommend is kimi ga nozomu eien. most overrated anime (romance) to hit the airwaves. do not waste your time with this, not only does it have so many loop holes, the actions of some of the characters will bewilder you.
I AGREE! I HATEEEEEEEEE kimi ga nozomu eien. made me so damn mad. ):<
ANNNND! I do love Ouran High Scool Host Club(: School rumble is good as well.
joee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-11, 17:30   Link #86
MamoruUsagi

The Devil Does Exist is a really great and realistic romance manga, the relationship is so real and passionate.

Mars is a great mature and realistic romance manga, the relationship is deep and passionate.

Kare First Love is a fun, sweet romance manga. The couple is in a realistic relationship and deals with being a couple.

Sailor Moon is a great fantasy/romance. The couple gets married, has a child, has a passionate fantasy/romance.

Fushigi Yuugi is a really sweet fantasy/romance manga.

Ayashi no Ceres is a passioante and sexual romance/fantasy series.

Bokura ga Ita is a realistic romance/drama.

High School Debut is a romance/comedy, the couple is dating the entire series and in a sweet relationship.

Happy Hustle High has the couple dating and in a sweet relationship.

Wild Act is a sweet romance manga, the couple is in a mature, sexual, passionate, sweet, intense relationship.

Ultra Cute is a sweet romance manga.

Paradise Kiss is a sensual romance manga.

Marmalade Boy is a classic romance series.

Akuma De Sourou is a great realistic romance manga. The couple is dating and in a deep relationship.

Sand Chronicles is a mature romance.

Kare Kano is a romance with deep elements.

Missile Happy! is a sweet romance manga.

Fushigi Yugi is an amazing romance manga, the couple is engaged, in a relationship and has lots of kissing and sex.

Ceres Celestial Legend is a great romance manga with lots of kissing and sex scenes and making out in bed,

B.O.D.Y. is a great romance/drama.

Black Bird is an exciting, intense romance.

Peach Girl is a great romance/drama manga, very realistic.

Land of the Blindfolded is a sweet romance.

Absolute Boyfriend is a sweet romance manga, the couple is dating and in a relationship the entire series.

Last edited by MamoruUsagi; 2010-11-01 at 12:44.
MamoruUsagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-09, 22:42   Link #87
Risa Koizomi

Talking best romeance/comedy/drama anime ^^

-lovely complex
-ouran high school host club
-vampire knights
-gakuen alice
-kimi ni todoke

^^ try it all they're the best i've watched anime romance
Risa Koizomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-09, 22:44   Link #88
Risa Koizomi

oh my!! that's so true!! i love ouran high school host club too!! ^^ that anime is awesome!! ^^ i love the story!!
Risa Koizomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-10, 00:31   Link #89
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I love manga to live action adaptations . Recently while browsing torrent of another LvA cam across this one . Its called Devil Beside You and its quite enjoyable . Its the adaptation of the manga Akuma de Sourou (The Devil Does Exist)

Old 2010-05-10, 22:44   Link #90
KakashiGurl

All the way Lovely Complex?

I think Lovely Complex is a great comedy/ romance anime . It makes u cry when they cry it makes u laugh we they do. Same with the romance your like i want that that's why i think this would be a good anime for u to watch... :P
KakashiGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 22:54   Link #91
MamoruUsagi

Sailor Moon is great because it has the perfect fantasy romance. Usagi and Mamoru are boyfriend and girlfriend and dating and in a deep relationship, are reincarnated lovers from a past life, get married, meet their future child, become king and queen and have this epic romance.

The Devil Does Exist is one of the most realistic romance. Kayano and Takeru are boyfriend and girlfriend, living together, dating and have a realistic, deep relationship.

Fushigi Yuugi is an amazing romance. Miaka and Tamahome are engaged, boyfriend and girlfriend, deeply in love and have such a passionate, intimate relationship.

Mars is a great realistic romance. Kira and Rei are boyfriend and girlfriend and in a deep, passionate, realistic relationship the entire series. They date, move in together, have sex, get engaged, face their pasts and deep issues.

Ayashi no Ceres is a great romance manga. Aya and Tooya have a passionate, intimate sexual relationship which is filled with deep passion and romance.

Wild Act is a sweet romance. Yuniko and Ryu's relationship is very sweet and passionate. They date, have sex, are committed and are deeply in love and a couple the whole time.

Kare First Love is a great romance. Karin and Kiriya are dating the entire series and deeply in love in a realistic relationship.

Bokura ga Ita is a realistic romance/drama. Nanami and Yano's relationship is so relatable.

Happy Hustle High is a sweet romance. Hanabi and Yasuki are dating the entire series.

High School Debut is a sweet romance. Haruna and Yoh go on dates, are boyfriend and girlfriend and have a sweet, loving relationship.

Missile Happy! is a sweet romance. The couple is living together and engaged the whole series.

Ultra Cute is a sweet romance manga.

Paradise Kiss is a passionate romance.

Kare Kano is a good romance.

Peach Girl is good, too.

Fushigi Yugi and Ceres Celestial Legend manga are great.
MamoruUsagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-15, 23:34   Link #92
ZoeAnnAnime

NANA
Sailor Moon
Marmalade Boy
Onegai Teacher
Pita Ten
Chobits
Ah! My Goddess
This Ugly Yet Beautiful World
ZoeAnnAnime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-05, 21:16   Link #93
animeocean

Thumbs up

BOYS OVER FLOWERS!!!!!!!
It is serious drama romance!!!! it is 51 episodes and can be found said in total english, no need for sub!!!!and its a happy ending!!! i dont find it cheesy for guys to like that...you should really try it i insist!i did find it so frustrating at times but thats why its so good cuz if it didnt make us feel it would be boring!!! so u should really check it out, its awsome
animeocean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-11, 13:18   Link #94
XmisakiX

my favourite romantic/comedy anime is kaichou wa maid sama. ITS THE BEST ANIME IN THE WORLD
XmisakiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-11, 13:48   Link #95
XmisakiX

Old 2010-07-11, 13:50   Link #96
XmisakiX

can anyone help me find an anime that has romantic and comedy? I don't have annything to watch ):

PS: skip beat, special A, kirarin revolution, ouran high school host club, vampire night, kyo kara maoh, one piece, bleach, kamichama karin, kaichou wa maid sama, lilprin, itazura na kiss, yumeiro patissiere, fairy tail, katekyo hitman reborn, shigo chara, naruto, tegami bachi letter bee, da capo 2, gals, and many other anime it had taken to long to write down are Cool anime you shoud try to watch
Old 2010-07-11, 16:47   Link #97
S.t inFAMOUS

I don't know if Honey and Clover was suggested but i think it should fit just right in to your criteria. Also Chobits( one of my favorites even though I don't like Romance Genre)

Nothing amazing ever happens here
S.t inFAMOUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-11, 18:13   Link #98
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

For a modern setting, try Nodame Cantabile. If you're open to a fantasy set in more ancient times, Tale of Saiunkoku is a good choice.

Cross Game is a romantic comedy about teenagers who love baseball. Many people here think it was one of the best, if not the best, series to air over the past year or so. VIZ has begun streaming the episodes here, though they have only released twelve of the fifty so far.

Last edited by SeijiSensei; 2010-07-11 at 18:30.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-12, 23:04   Link #99
s3xyl0v3

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronFox View Post
Hey, I`m a guy and the same way. Im always looking for comedies and the best always seem to be the romantic ones.

REC - about a girl who wants to be a voice actor
Amaenaideyo - typical harem/comedy about a priest and priestesses
I``s Pure - very good drama/romance
Kamisama Kazoku - one of my favs about a "god in training" living on earth
Maburaho - magical school life/harem/comedy
Mahou Sensei Negima - my all time fav. Do yourself a favor and watch this!!!!
Negima!? - another retelling of ^, more centered on action this time around
Midori no Hibi - good one about a tough guy whos "only gf is his right hand" and then literaly is
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - another fav. More comedy/drama
Shuffle! - first half is typical harem and then switches to extreme drama
Tonagura! - a very good one about reuniting with childhood sweethearts
i'm talkin bout ur signature not ur post ^^
i saw kaichou wa maid-sama (15/26)
is 15/26= there are 26 ep in kaichou wa maid-sama?( plz dont be)
s3xyl0v3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 08:21   Link #100
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Was that addressed to me? Please try and write in grammatical English as the forum rules require.

If you're asking about my signature, hover your mouse over the images and see what shows up in the "status bar" at the bottom of your browser.

If you're asking about Ironfox's signature, I'll just point out that his posting is over three years old, so it's unlikely he'll notice your question.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama, romantic comedy