AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-09-16, 22:23   Link #21
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

I'll take all the girls I have been waiting for a series like this (I'm serious), and I am definitely aboard this train I especially have a thing for Tojo Jackall, she looks so dominating And I'm definitely looking forward to V-neck Taketatsu and the Zzzzettai Elena There's so much, ahem, and the legs!!!!

I can bet what voice Haruka Tomatsu will use for her character
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 18:56   Link #22
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

NSFW
Nyantype
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Oh the plot, I LOVE THE PLOT

In fact I hurt my neck just trying to look at that, all I need now is for her to leg wrap her legs around my neck and it's Heaven On Earth
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-06, 06:59   Link #23
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Spoiler for Episode 1:
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-06, 08:16   Link #24
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Say, it is uncensored as it is aired in AT-X?
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-06, 09:00   Link #25
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benigmatica View Post
Say, it is uncensored as it is aired in AT-X?
Unfortunately it's aired censored, but that was due to the only one nude scene shown in episode 1, which is the shower scene but that was unimportant. The rest isn't censored.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-06, 09:12   Link #26
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
Unfortunately it's aired censored, but that was due to the only one nude scene shown in episode 1, which is the shower scene but that was unimportant. The rest isn't censored.
That's so stupid, I guess I have to drop this anime. I'm disappointed!
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-06, 10:02   Link #27
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

ep.1

meet sakura who now find herself getting in wrestling match yet how it all happen well give she is idol sweet group & their top member so one day their manager have idea have sweet group help promote female wrestling?!

well sakura go do it for the sweet group yet fellow sweet elena doing it cause she prove herself so two doing wrestling promote til meet rio who called idol bimbo wannabee fake wrestler.

so elena trying make stand to challenge rio but got camal clutch, figure 4, & leg crab lock beatdown by rio who continue insult them cue sakura dropkick try due to defend group name so lead tv wrestling match sakura vs rio.

give sakura train herself give ready for match yet it's on give kick & suplex well rio yea time to get real cue strikes, scoop slam, leg crab lock, crossbow lock, camal clutch, & even the "shame hold" on sakura.

yet sakura still not giving in so rio well time to finish sakura with the sleeper hold & match over with sakura lost but the match is the loser get hair cut match!!!

so cue hair cut of sakura for everyone to see give the lost & tears of sakura yet rio continue insult sweet group cue sakura that it for honor of sweet group that sakura now go real pro wrestler.

next ep welcome to training camp wrestling sakura.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-06, 10:20   Link #28
HandofFate

Penalty is cutting your hair short?
Sounds like a prize to me..
HandofFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-06, 10:26   Link #29
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

an idol that does wrestling.........Dropped lol
Old 2013-10-06, 11:04   Link #30
Dark Faith
Often Disappointed

There's only so much nonsense I can take on a first episode. Idol wanting to beat a Pro-Wrestler at her own game just because she dared (oooh, the drama!) to look down on idols is cringeworthy. Especially when we consider that she'll probably succeed later down the line because that's how these stories go.
Dark Faith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-06, 11:55   Link #31
kentasaiba

I like it to hear Kirino groan...
kentasaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-06, 13:12   Link #32
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Episode 1 - Fanservice galore (Not that I mind )

I took me until halfway through the episode to properly realize who the main characters were, at first I thought it was just Erena, then I realised it was Sakura, then once the episode finished I read it on MAL and saw they were both the main characters lol so a little bumpy there but nothing too serious

That Kazami Rio pulled my strings though! How dare you talk down to their idol group!? >=( Have you not seen IdolM@ster?
Old 2013-10-06, 13:21   Link #33
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Wow, is Sakura ever good at selling. She managed to make Boston Crabs, Camel Clutches, and a basic Sleeper Hold seem like the most epically painful pro wrestling moves ever!

Gotta admit though that in all my years of watching pro wrestling, I don't think I've ever seen someone use Kazama's "Shame Hold". Pretty creative submission move there, lol.

I'm watching this anime mainly because I was a pro wrestling fan for a long time. I know that this show is obviously about the fanservice, but I am curious to see how well the pro wrestling side is done. It's undermined a bit by the pervy camera angles, but at least most of these moves are actual pro wrestling moves. And Sakura/Kazama do have a good face/heel thing going on.

Sakura reaching out to the crowd during the sleeper hold honestly reminded me of so many Hulk Hogan matches where he was doing exactly the same thing - Only difference being that the Hulkster hulked up through drawing on the cheers of the crowd to break out of the hold while Sakura really did fall unconscious, losing the match.

On the other hand, in hair vs. hair matches, the loser usually gets shaved bald. But I guess we can't have our lead heroine going bald.

I'm going to stick with this for now, but admittedly, there's not much here if you're not into pure fanservice or pro wrestling.
Old 2013-10-06, 13:22   Link #34
Excorsism

Was going to just follow this since it'd be stupid funny but I'm not sure if I can handle how the whole situation came about. It was just retarded.

Makes me want to slap something really hard, preferably the idols.

/vent
Old 2013-10-06, 14:37   Link #35
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Okay I just watched the first episode... it's a weird one, but the girls are sexy truthfully, but I really am interested in seeing Sakura's growth and journey during the pro wrestling niche. And by growth I don't mean... you know... whatever, I'll be watching this one. It'll be interesting to see how Sakura will do and how she'll potentially comeback... With a vengeance!

Have to admit, Sakura groans of pain I found them to be oddly sexy... does that make me a sadist?
Old 2013-10-06, 15:19   Link #36
Tenzen12

Plot doesn't realy metter in sport shows, so I don't mind it doesn't have any, but I find fanservice too excessive and due that I can't even enjoy battles with hot chicks.

Depending on mood I might check another one or two episode for nice character design.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-06, 15:38   Link #37
ZabiLegacy
Robo Rampage

I think it's safe to say that of all the shows I watched this seaosn, This one made me giggle the most. i'd never watch it without a group of people there with me to laugh at it, but godamn if it's insane premise and lowest common denominator stupidity doesn't make for an entertaining half hour.
Old 2013-10-06, 15:42   Link #38
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Plot doesn't realy metter in sport shows, so I don't mind it doesn't have any, but I find fanservice too excessive and due that I can't even enjoy battles with hot chicks.

Depending on mood I might check another one or two episode for nice character design.
An all female wrestling show with excessive fanservice and potential yuri vibes like this one wasn't meant to be taken seriously anyway. I'm sure what the viewer care about in regards to this one are:

1. Big big "plots"
2. Sexy tight suits
3. Girl on girl action or girls on top (whichever you prefer)

Put that all together and voila; every man's wet dream!
Old 2013-10-06, 16:35   Link #39
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Man... I can't focus while watching this...... it hits HARD to my other self.... ^_^

Bondage, humiliation, oppai, "swimsuit", idol, ecchi.... oh my... This will bring out any man's fetish to the bathroom....
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-06, 17:19   Link #40
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The premise is pretty stupid but it could prove to be an enjoyable watch depending on how they execute in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentasaiba View Post
I like it to hear Kirino groan...
Hearing your favorite voice actresses groan is going to be the highlight of the series, at least it will be for me. They got quite a godly cast lined up too. Ayana Taketatsu, Kana Asumi, Eri Kitamura, Haruka Tomatsu, Kana Hanazawa, ... lots of big names.

Tags
beautiful girls, ecchi, seinen, shounen, wrestling