AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2010-01-27, 12:05   Link #2601
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

TVXQ is a gay boy band, of course they sell loads. I was surprised to find out they weren't a Johnny's boyband .

I think even if you add up Nana+Yukarin+Hocchan+Minorin+Maaya with their weekly sales, you still wouldn't get 170k .

Phantom Minds sold 15,301 on its second week, probably due to the movie. But definitely sold better then I expected for a second week.
Old 2010-01-27, 20:56   Link #2602
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

ffffff, My wish My love. <3

Love Sign's lyrics are lolwhat.
Quote:
Baby Baby Baby Baby my my my mine
言わせてあげちゃう
Kiss me Kiss me Kiss me Kiss me Only one Love
欲しいの ねえ Darling
ウィンクひとつで そのままABC
srsly, what. lool. @_@

Nanoha EDs are now like this for me;
Little Wish > Spiritual Garden (Acoustic) = My wish My love > Tiny Rainbow = Hoshizora no Spica = Spiritual Garden > Beautiful Amulet

Might change if I understood the lyrics better, but.... 'A' Yukarin. <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by musume_no_hoshi View Post
TVXQ is a gay boy band, of course they sell loads. I was surprised to find out they weren't a Johnny's boyband .
No.... No more Johnny's talk.... My heart can't take much more.
Quote:
I think even if you add up Nana+Yukarin+Hocchan+Minorin+Maaya with their weekly sales, you still wouldn't get 170k .
Mmm, I'm not familiar with Maaya or Hocchan sales, but Hirano Aya does sell more than Yukarin, Hocchan and Minorin. Minorin is really close to Yukarin [Yukarin's Tomorrow sold like 80 copies less than Minorin's Precious one - still at the 10k mark for weekly] and Hocchan. Depends on if there's an anime tie-up or not, really.

So, maybe Lantis duo + King Records trio + the lone dog could.... get 170k combined. orz
Quote:
Phantom Minds sold 15,301 on its second week, probably due to the movie. But definitely sold better then I expected for a second week.
inb4 Phantom Minds does better on its third week than My wish My love does on its first.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-28, 02:01   Link #2603
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01

Quite possibly the most awesome thing I've watched in awhile.

It's the main theme song of Super Robot Wars Alpha 3, FYI.

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-28, 03:52   Link #2604
Xellos
There will be no miracle

Send a message via AIM to Xellos
JAM Project makes everything more awesome.
Old 2010-01-29, 07:31   Link #2605
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I have no idea where to post this since we don't have character threads here, so by virtue that I'm talking about a voice actor, and voice actors sing, I post here:

Quote:
[20:25] mamott99: Props to Kaori Mizuhashi.
[20:25] mamott99: I can't shake the feeling that Shimada's voice is what Vivio's voice will sound like around the age of fifteen. >_>
[20:26] Kha: CAN'T UNSEE TSUNDERE GOD EMPRESS
[20:26] Kha: FER DIE KAISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[20:26] mamott99: LOL
[20:26] * Kha is reduced to a raving religious fanatic
I'm so gonna kill for Force to be animated just so I can hear the God Empress in person. <3
Old 2010-01-29, 14:04   Link #2606
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Eh, what a weird week. That boy band thing is still #1 of course, but My wish My love debuted at 6 → 5 → 4 now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
I have no idea where to post this since we don't have character threads here, so by virtue that I'm talking about a voice actor, and voice actors sing, I post here:
Seiyuu? Sing? u mad.

I'm tempted to ask if we can have a voice actor appreciation thread because it looks like every other forum does. Unless the Nanoha one died and disappeared...

Except I reckon it'd end up being MIZUKI NANA IS AWESOME SEIYUU BECAUSE SHE'S A GREAT SINGER spam. -w-;
Quote:
I'm so gonna kill for Force to be animated just so I can hear the God Empress in person. <3
God Empress of the Netherworld, plz.

lol, TLer and I were talking about what if Force was animated the other day. It went something like this:

<Basaka> Kobayu should be Touma.
<raizoo> NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I DON'T WANT MY TOUMA TO BE GIRLY.
<raizoo> kakky plz
<Basaka> wwwwwwww
<raizoo> Minorin can be Lily. ww
<raizoo> Oh, since Nana is Fate and Minorin is here, Isis should be KitaEri.
<raizoo> KitaEri is gunna dieeeeeee.
<raizoo> osht, I forgot Marina is here. Might still be voicing Erio, but she does some of the Numbers.

Kobayu = Kobayashi Yu
Kakky = Kakihara Tetsuya
Minorin = Chihara Minori
KitaEri = Kitamura Eri

KitaEri has a thing for Inoue Marina, Chihara Minori and Mizuki Nana. I'm surprised she's still alive after Minami-ke. KitaEri harem vs Itou Shizuka harem, plz. Oh man, then you'd get KitaEri, Ueda Kana, Ichijou Kazuya and others playing Monster Hunter and Nakahara Mai going all argh no since she's in the Anti-Monster Hunter club, so she'd sit in a corner with her DS and I'm sure Nana and Yukarin would be near her playing DQ or something and I'm going to stop now before I start thinking of Suzuka x Teana and other gay jokes.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2010-01-30, 21:53   Link #2607
Noe
HARDCORE Fate addict™

Send a message via AIM to Noe Send a message via MSN to Noe
I just got the my wish my love single today. Pretty good.

ALL HAIL FATE T. HARLAOWN!
#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net to revere, share, and cherish Fate Testarossa Harlaown.
My blog
Noe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-01, 11:19   Link #2608
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Nana news:
- Better clip of Polaris
- UNCHAIN∞WORLD from Nana's Silent Bible was streamed on radio. Again, typical Nana x Elemental Gardens. Nothing really new and exciting for me.

Ep 17 of Radio StrikerS - Guest is Saitou Chiwa. MOGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE E.

So as I'm loading the video, I'm staring at the tags. Super Chiwa Time? ARIA? Trauma? I'm scared.

Nanoha Mail.... ?
- fan letters already. Mittan misread something. Did Yukarin rub off on her? w
- lol Nakajima Nove.
- CHIWACHIWA MOGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. ;-;
- rofl trauma tag because of SUKOSHI ATAMA HIYA SOU KA. Well, I'd be traumatized too. Rofl.

Leave it to me, StrikerS!
- horetamauyaro LOL. I forget this CM.
- tsunderedere Nove
- Quattro is scary.
- Tsuzuki-san's laughs. lol.

24hr TSAB
- Mittan goes first! And flubs at the end. Cute~
- CHIWACHIWA MOGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
- Oh, they tied!
- But we all know it's because the staff are S and want both of them to do the CM with modifiers. :D
- LOL CHIWACHIWA has to do it like an overseas student. LOL OH GOD IT'S LIKE KEMEKO DX ALL OVER AGAIN.
- I already forget wtf Mittan was supposed to do. I thought I heard Vita? Who cares, ChiwaChiwa is totally stealing this.
- SUPER CHIWA TIME.
Yeah, I completely missed the ARIA thing. orz

Upcoming guests:

ep18 = Hisakawa Aya
ep19 = Igarashi Rei
ep20 = Matsuoka Yuki

.... Ueda Kana where?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
Eh, what a weird week. That boy band thing is still #1 of course, but My wish My love debuted at 6 → 5 → 4 now.
.... lol, it's #3 now? Wtf. It dipped down to 7 yesterday.

6 → 5 → 4 → 7 → 3 → 10 → I'm missing a day, but Yukarin got a 5th weekly, which is a personal high for her. :v

I guess it won't be impressive unless she gets a #3 weekly. I think she might be able to pull off a 5. It's hard to tell when we don't get numbers for daily unless they're in top three, so if 3016 is any sort of help.

.... Not like anyone cares about not Nana's singing in the Nanohaverse. 8D

Edit:
Wow, very weak day. A single from 12/16 is in 7th and Phantom Minds is back at 6 for daily. But my prediction on Yukarin getting a 5th weekly was right! 8D

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?

Last edited by Bananoha; 2010-02-02 at 13:43.
Old 2010-02-02, 22:30   Link #2609
Konagami_03

Send a message via MSN to Konagami_03 Send a message via Yahoo to Konagami_03
Hahaha, Thank as always, but I have a question, XD Is Yukarin really naturally clumsy? Nyahaha, or something like that.XD And who are those two mascots with her in her concerts? XDD

Chiwachiwaa~ XD
Konagami_03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-02, 23:33   Link #2610
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konagami_03 View Post
Hahaha, Thank as always, but I have a question, XD Is Yukarin really naturally clumsy? Nyahaha, or something like that.XD And who are those two mascots with her in her concerts? XDD
Er, Yukarin's not a dojikko. She often misreads things. Sometimes, she's late for things doing who knows what - she nearly missed a flight for something, nearly late for an interview.... Didn't know how to use some sort of software on her iPhone she just bought recently. Actually, just re-watched m;y afureko the other day. Seems Yukarin is/was bad at using the phone. Internet banzai, though.

And cats are NEKO and NECO. Dunno which is which, but the not grey one used to be a rabbit.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2010-02-02, 23:35   Link #2611
Gespenst
Real Robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post

Quite possibly the most awesome thing I've watched in awhile.

It's the main theme song of Super Robot Wars Alpha 3, FYI.
And here's a Skill (SRW Alpha 2) one

Gespenst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-03, 06:33   Link #2612
Konagami_03

Quote:
Er, Yukarin's not a dojikko. She often misreads things. Sometimes, she's late for things doing who knows what - she nearly missed a flight for something, nearly late for an interview.... Didn't know how to use some sort of software on her iPhone she just bought recently. Actually, just re-watched m;y afureko the other day. Seems Yukarin is/was bad at using the phone. Internet banzai, though.

And cats are NEKO and NECO. Dunno which is which, but the not grey one used to be a rabbit.
oh~ could you share some clips of yukarin? (I'm starting to like Yukarin XD!) I don't know where to get more info about her, so yeah. =/

Oh, the brown one used to be a rabbit, why did it become a cat now? XD
Old 2010-02-03, 09:41   Link #2613
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Huh, My wish My love only sold 17994 weekly? Pretty weak week then.
Quote:
oh~ could you share some clips of yukarin? (I'm starting to like Yukarin XD!) I don't know where to get more info about her, so yeah. =/

Oh, the brown one used to be a rabbit, why did it become a cat now? XD
Youtube is your friend. Really, even though her concerts are cute, Yukarin's not as amusing if you don't understand at least some of what she's saying during the MCs. Which is why I don't fall asleep during Yukarin concerts because Nana MCs make me zzz - Yukarin has the witty comments, not Nana, plz. People upload her radio show onto nico if you're interesting in hearing.

Dunno why it became a cat. Probably for symmetry.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2010-02-03, 12:15   Link #2614
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

It's much 'easier' now to have a high rank on the Oricon charts, due to CD sales seems to drop like crazy. But this week isn't weak, I've seen much weaker weeks. I guess the top 2 are very strong but the others aren't so much.

Quote:
Which is why I don't fall asleep during Yukarin concerts because Nana MCs make me
That's why I never bothered watching the MCs from Nana...

How the heck is Phantom Minds still selling in the 3rd week? Nana been pretty much front loaded. Phamtom Minds' 2nd week sale is stronger then Yui's Gloria's 2nd week...
Old 2010-02-03, 12:39   Link #2615
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by musume_no_hoshi View Post
It's much 'easier' now to have a high rank on the Oricon charts, due to CD sales seems to drop like crazy. But this week isn't weak, I've seen much weaker weeks. I guess the top 2 are very strong but the others aren't so much.
orz

Yukarin's sold more with a few higher singles, so this getting near 18k and ranking 5 for weekly just makes me go wot.
Quote:
That's why I never bothered watching the MCs from Nana...

How the heck is Phantom Minds still selling in the 3rd week? Nana been pretty much front loaded. Phamtom Minds' 2nd week sale is stronger then Yui's Gloria's 2nd week...
I try to watch them and the songs of Nana that I don't really like, but.... I'm finding myself skipping a lot. Kind of makes me wonder if I would go to a Nana concert without being dragged there, really. ._.

And I have no idea how Phantom Minds is still doing what it's doing, rofl. I was so confused when I saw it as 6th on the daily the other day.

VOICE ACTOR APPRECIATION THREAD LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOO someone.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2010-02-03, 13:15   Link #2616
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

You know you'd probably get better results in asking for a Voice Actor Appreciation thread if you ask it in the Request thread, rather than here. :k
Old 2010-02-03, 13:27   Link #2617
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Huh, Marunage 122 is tagged with Nanoha? Interested in hearing it, but free talk about nearly anything for sixty minutes just to find it might kill me.

Okay, it's tagged bukkake as well. Scared of listening. >___>;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
You know you'd probably get better results in asking for a Voice Actor Appreciation thread if you ask it in the Request thread, rather than here. :k
You know I don't want to bother with it because it'll be filled with Mizuki Nana and/or Fate fags and then I'll just end up wanting to hurt someone badly.

So very tired of dealing with those kind of people.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2010-02-04, 04:34   Link #2618
Konagami_03

Quote:
Huh, My wish My love only sold 17994 weekly? Pretty weak week then.Youtube is your friend. Really, even though her concerts are cute, Yukarin's not as amusing if you don't understand at least some of what she's saying during the MCs. Which is why I don't fall asleep during Yukarin concerts because Nana MCs make me zzz - Yukarin has the witty comments, not Nana, plz. People upload her radio show onto nico if you're interesting in hearing.

Dunno why it became a cat. Probably for symmetry.
Ah thank you, Well Youtube IS your friend, though I don't really know where to start. T-T And Yes I agree, her concerts are very very cute, I understand what she's a little bit so yes I find her very very amusing, and I'm always looking forward to her MCs, Like in Chelsea Girl Concert 2k8, the platform part was just LOL. XD And Moe. XD! Nana has a few witty comments too, and I try my best to listen to them. XD. What do they talk about in radio shows anyway? If you don't mind I ask. >_<! *really really new to this business XD*

I guess it is for symmetry. XD!
Old 2010-02-04, 10:18   Link #2619
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

So, five/six days 'til Silent Bible. I'm a little sad I'll be getting it before My wish My love because of silly HMV issues. I'll grab it when Yukarin releases her next single as I buy Chelsea Girl, Cutie Cutie, Sugar Time Trip and Live Formula ololol.
Quote:
Huh, Marunage 122 is tagged with Nanoha? Interested in hearing it, but free talk about nearly anything for sixty minutes just to find it might kill me.

Okay, it's tagged bukkake as well. Scared of listening. >___>;
Nanoha part involved someone writing in about the Nanoha movie and game or something. I'unno, seiyuu were going JAWOHL and Kana-sama tried to say Master but kept saying Me... Mei... Ma... lol, too much Germanz. Their attempts at imitating Bardiche and RH were funny, though.

And then they tried to make a list of seiyuu they thought were M. Matsuki Miyu [Lieze in A's, Shinobu in S1] is a name I remember, I forget if they decided with Nakahara Mai being M or S [cuz a comment said do-S and I lol'd] and Shimizu Kaori said she was M.

oppai, oppai, otsukarepai~
Quote:
Nana has a few witty comments too, and I try my best to listen to them. XD. What do they talk about in radio shows anyway? If you don't mind I ask. >_<! *really really new to this business XD*
UP! DOWN DOWN DOWN! UP! DOWN... AH, there's a scary person over there, stop stop stop. Just kidding. Need to buy the DVD...

Only somewhat funny thing I ever heard Nana say in Diamond [before I started skipping] was of course she ate curry before the concert. Oh and THIS IS CURRYYYYYYYYYYYY, but that was probably from a script and not free talking. Everything else that's funny involving Nana means that she's being teased. "But everyone is staring at me!" - when she was on a cellphone outside doing the radio show on a busy-ish street for punishment game for the end of 2009.

Radio shows vary. Itazura Kurousagi and Smile Gang are usually based upon viewer mail, but Smile Gang [one with Nana and Fukuen Misato] usually has some sort of theme [I think one time it was first kisses? idk]. I don't know because I rarely listen to the show. No surprise the Smile Gang ep with the most views on nico is the one where Yukarin co-hosted because Fukuen called in sick the night before.

So yeah, Itazura Kurousagi = Yukarin free talk for the most part. I think last week's ep had a guy writing in saying he was around 30 yr old ossan saying how he loved Yukarin and stuff, lol. And another guy on the same episode said he brought his little sister to Princess a la mode. What an awesome onii-chan.

Edit:
Also, Cutey Honey by Yukarin is Osaka only. She sang Lum no Love Song in Yokohama. Argh, I better hear Cutey Honey as a special or something.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?

Last edited by Bananoha; 2010-02-04 at 12:56.
Old 2010-02-05, 08:51   Link #2620
Konagami_03

Quote:
UP! DOWN DOWN DOWN! UP! DOWN... AH, there's a scary person over there, stop stop stop. Just kidding. Need to buy the DVD...

Only somewhat funny thing I ever heard Nana say in Diamond [before I started skipping] was of course she ate curry before the concert. Oh and THIS IS CURRYYYYYYYYYYYY, but that was probably from a script and not free talking. Everything else that's funny involving Nana means that she's being teased. "But everyone is staring at me!" - when she was on a cellphone outside doing the radio show on a busy-ish street for punishment game for the end of 2009.

Radio shows vary. Itazura Kurousagi and Smile Gang are usually based upon viewer mail, but Smile Gang [one with Nana and Fukuen Misato] usually has some sort of theme [I think one time it was first kisses? idk]. I don't know because I rarely listen to the show. No surprise the Smile Gang ep with the most views on nico is the one where Yukarin co-hosted because Fukuen called in sick the night before.

So yeah, Itazura Kurousagi = Yukarin free talk for the most part. I think last week's ep had a guy writing in saying he was around 30 yr old ossan saying how he loved Yukarin and stuff, lol. And another guy on the same episode said he brought his little sister to Princess a la mode. What an awesome onii-chan.

Edit:
Also, Cutey Honey by Yukarin is Osaka only. She sang Lum no Love Song in Yokohama. Argh, I better hear Cutey Honey as a special or something.
Hahah! Yes that part! Totally hilarious. XDDD The awesome Yukarin comments. XD

Why do Nana and Misato Fukuen likes curry? XD! They did it too, when Nana was promoting Ultimate Diamond in English *nosebleed* and Fukuen was translating it into Japanese and curry related. XD! Well I agree about Nana being fun to tease, mwahahaha. She got this a lot during in her Koma Gekijyou, I think? XD

wah! I want to hear that episode~~ can you give me the link for it? Since I'm an avid NanoFate fan. Nyahaha,. well if you don't mind? DX!

Ah I see now~ I heard there was a basis for why Itazura Kurousag was called as it is, do you mind telling me? XD I'm still the curious one. I hope you're not getting irritated by myself asking a lot of yukarin info from you. T-T And 26 year old 17 year old Yukarin and cats are just <33333

Ah, wow, I want to hear that. T-T Ah also, do you know the title of the song Yukarin sang during her Chelsea Girl concert ( the one in the DVD), the song she was singing when her gown got stuck on one of the lightings? (Before the platform part, she sang a ballad, the song she sung before the ballad. XD Wearing the same outfit. XD)

Tags
music