AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 19 Rating
Perfect 10 294 62.96%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 93 19.91%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 40 8.57%
7 out of 10 : Good 21 4.50%
6 out of 10 : Average 7 1.50%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 0.21%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.21%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.21%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.21%
1 out of 10 : Painful 8 1.71%
Voters: 467. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-08-23, 04:15   Link #1721
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Actually, I was under the impression that those vehicles shown where probably dragged from the ends of the parking lot and had just barely stop infront of the 'blast' before it dissipates.
The actual sakuradite enhanced explosion had already dissapated before the vacum effect occured therefore its impossible for that to occur.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-23, 04:16   Link #1722
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Maybe the trains just have really good brakes.
Old 2008-08-23, 04:38   Link #1723
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Maybe the trains just have really good brakes.
Some brakes. We have a train weighing at most a few hundred tons not moving versus the Ikaruga weighing in at around 10000 tons and being pulled towards the blast zone.

Really Sunrise if you want to put in physics thats fine, however don't just have it when its convenient.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-23, 04:43   Link #1724
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Some brakes. We have a train weighing at most a few hundred tons not moving versus the Ikaruga weighing in at around 10000 tons and being pulled towards the blast zone.

Really Sunrise if you want to put in physics thats fine, however don't just have it when its convenient.
Flying things are a lot easier to suck in than grounded ones.
Old 2008-08-23, 05:03   Link #1725
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Will Jeremiah follow Lelouch now or stay with the Black knights? Geass canceler and geass that can control people = ultimate weapon for lelouch
Zwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-23, 05:05   Link #1726
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleri View Post
Will Jeremiah follow Lelouch now or stay with the Black knights? Geass canceler and geass that can control people = ultimate weapon for lelouch
Jeremiah is a no brainer. Unless they lie, he's going to go straight to Lelouch, assuming he doesn't try to kill the lot of them for their actions.
Old 2008-08-23, 06:55   Link #1727
tbl
Affably Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin Aquila View Post
Has any progress been made in that field of science? Obviously Neil Armstrong never got to plant the flag on the moon in this universe (and in all likelyhood, has never been born), so what state has the technology of space-travel evolved to on this world?
They have flying humanoid robots that fight each other. That's some pretty good damn progress if you ask me.
Destroy. Destroy. Destroy. Slowly, completely, gently beyond comparison, cruelly to the point of numbness, I'll violate your life. That's right. The instant I rip off your limbs, tear open your rib and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you scream in agony, chewing through your eyes as I ignore your pleas for mercy and spreading your brains on the ground like butter! I am sane, well more or less

tbl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-23, 07:08   Link #1728
Dream_Traveller
Banned

And particle deflector shields, and vibroblades, and cannons that fire hadron blasts, and a baryon cannon, and a beam refracted off of a prism, and the countless battleships in everyone's arsenal, and radiation tech, and the VARIS, and the list goes on.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-23, 14:04   Link #1729
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleri View Post
He never shared any of the ideals that Lelouch or the Black Knights had, he's just carrying out his loyalty
Sprite_Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-23, 14:11   Link #1730
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

I don't see Orange-kun going with anyone other than Lelouch unless Schneizel can pull some wtfhax involving Marianne's body.
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-23, 14:17   Link #1731
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
He never shared any of the ideals that Lelouch or the Black Knights had, he's just carrying out his loyalty
He shares Lelouch's love for Marianne and his desire to find who killed her. That = common goal. That and his LOYALTY!
Revolutionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-23, 16:05   Link #1732
digitalmaster287

OK Maybe I'm missing something, but where the hell is there any proof at all of Schniezel's accusations? He claims Lelouch has Geass, then when Tamaki asks for proof, Ohgi jumps in and says that there is proof. BUT Ohgi's "proof" was basically "I say he has Geass, so he has Geass". Then they suddenly accept that their leader has magical powers (which should sound as ridiculous to them as it does to someone irl since they have no knowledge of it). Also, keep in mind, that the only "proof" of Geass that they have is that a Britannian, and someone in love with a Britannian said so.

Then they put up the defense that Geass is a powerful asset, and Schniezel counters this by saying that he used it on Euphemia. Again, Tamaki asks for proof, and again they show some BS that is no proof at all. Schniezel shows an EASILY doctored audio clip of Zero admitting it. Tamaki still doesn't believe this, claiming its a fake voice, but then Schniezel busts out easily forged documents saying all those affected by Geass, and suddenly all doubt goes away. They accept that Lelouch has Geass and that he uses it on everyone.

Either the OoTBK is completely stupid, or this episode itself is just a huge plothole.
digitalmaster287 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-23, 16:11   Link #1733
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalmaster287 View Post
OK Maybe I'm missing something, but where the hell is there any proof at all of Schniezel's accusations? He claims Lelouch has Geass, then when Tamaki asks for proof, Ohgi jumps in and says that there is proof. BUT Ohgi's "proof" was basically "I say he has Geass, so he has Geass". Then they suddenly accept that their leader has magical powers (which should sound as ridiculous to them as it does to someone irl since they have no knowledge of it). Also, keep in mind, that the only "proof" of Geass that they have is that a Britannian, and someone in love with a Britannian said so.

Then they put up the defense that Geass is a powerful asset, and Schniezel counters this by saying that he used it on Euphemia. Again, Tamaki asks for proof, and again they show some BS that is no proof at all. Schniezel shows an EASILY doctored audio clip of Zero admitting it. Tamaki still doesn't believe this, claiming its a fake voice, but then Schniezel busts out easily forged documents saying all those affected by Geass, and suddenly all doubt goes away. They accept that Lelouch has Geass and that he uses it on everyone.

Either the OoTBK is completely stupid, or this episode itself is just a huge plothole.
They have no reason not to trust Ohgi, the Britannian woman notwithstanding. Plus, they have Lelouch admitting to it on tape. They already had their doubts about Zero. Schniezel just justified those doubts by giving them a nice juicy fact to wrap around.
Old 2008-08-23, 16:13   Link #1734
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
it still makes very little sense
"yes thats the answer,how did we not see this before"
"zero has magic powers"
Old 2008-08-23, 16:15   Link #1735
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
it still makes very little sense
"yes thats the answer,how did we not see this before"
"zero has magic powers"
No one said they weren't easily bought over. Schniezel played on their doubts and got them to accept something unbelievable, with a little help from Ohgi.
Old 2008-08-23, 16:28   Link #1736
digitalmaster287

The tape recording of Lelouch admitting to it is very easily forged, so that should just be disregarded. And you have to remember that Ohgi is in love with Viletta, a Britannian. He has no evidence of Geass either, he is just taking her word for it because he is blinded by love. And even if Ohgi said it, it is just such an outlandish claim with no real evidence. How would you react if someone in a high position told you that the leader has magical powers? They don't even know of its existence or have any proof of its existence. They might as well have said that Lelouch has a Death Note.
digitalmaster287 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-23, 16:36   Link #1737
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
the OOBK can go suck a fat one after this ep (aside from kallen and rakshata,obviusly)
the fact that they first sold him out before even talking to him about it makes them scum in and of itself (the fact they did this based on nothing but evidence given by the enemy just makes them stupid)
and the fact that they sent kallen as bait to lure him in (knowing she's the one member he trusts most and cares for most (based on ep 10) and were ready to gun her down with him (even after she walked away ,cant help but wonder if she'd survive the shinkiro exploding 2 feet away from her) makes them all that much more assholes
Old 2008-08-23, 16:54   Link #1738
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
the OOBK can go suck a fat one after this ep (aside from kallen and rakshata,obviusly)
the fact that they first sold him out before even talking to him about it makes them scum in and of itself (the fact they did this based on nothing but evidence given by the enemy just makes them stupid)
and the fact that they sent kallen as bait to lure him in (knowing she's the one member he trusts most and cares for most (based on ep 10) and were ready to gun her down with him (even after she walked away ,cant help but wonder if she'd survive the shinkiro exploding 2 feet away from her) makes them all that much more assholes
Couldn't agree more.
Old 2008-08-23, 17:19   Link #1739
Offizier_Michael
Allies Staff Member

Perfect episode, can't wait for the next coming up, I'm curious how Lelouch will start his 'revenge'
Old 2008-08-23, 17:26   Link #1740
tbl
Affably Evil

Quote:
I think you can blame the fact that there is only six or so episodes left, than the OOBK themselves.
Destroy. Destroy. Destroy. Slowly, completely, gently beyond comparison, cruelly to the point of numbness, I'll violate your life. That's right. The instant I rip off your limbs, tear open your rib and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you scream in agony, chewing through your eyes as I ignore your pleas for mercy and spreading your brains on the ground like butter! I am sane, well more or less

tbl is offline   Reply With Quote