Old 2012-10-16, 22:14   Link #241
Ridwan

Nullo SaintessHeart is fine, too.
Old 2012-10-16, 22:16   Link #242
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Nee-sama, please look at your own signature. I am an otouto, NOT imouto. What is the use of your signature if such a reminder doesn't work?
And so you are correct.

*Pats SaintessHeart*

What's your favorite sport, as in what you actually do? I used to play soccer back in middle school.
Old 2012-10-16, 22:22   Link #243
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
And so you are correct.

*Pats SaintessHeart*

I've been thinking: What's your favorite sport, as in what you actually do? I used to play soccer back in middle school.
Don't have any favourite sport. Was in air rifle until got booted for being left-eye right-hander. I do like shooting though.

Was a librarian in middle school.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2012-10-16, 22:22   Link #244
Ridwan

I've been into martial arts since grade school. Not to brag, but I have experienced various martial arts ranging from Silat, Tai Chi, Judou and Kendou. Currently aiming for Ba ji Quan.
Old 2012-10-16, 22:24   Link #245
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
On the subject of martial arts, I did both karate and aikido last semester... then this semester and its huge workload came, and I have time for neither

then again, as I hate to admit, I cannot do seiza (i think that's the romaji)... for some reason my knees start to burn if I'm in seiza for more than five minutes. Guess my flexibility is next to zero.

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Old 2012-10-16, 22:28   Link #246
willx
Nyaaan~~

Hm, sports.. I used to do Judo a long long time ago. It helped when I was a delinquent. People always think punching or kicking does the most damage ..

Oh, and I used to weight lift, a lot.. I'm not that tall so I bulked up and got really stocky during highschool.. I was benching 225lb when I weighted maybe 2/3rds of that? It's not really a sport though
Old 2012-10-16, 22:38   Link #247
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I never had any martial arts training, not at least until my army days. Most of the techniques are KM style, and emphasises on killing as fast as possible (throat, forehead) or outright disabling (reverse motions at joints, etc).

Not particularly into working out because I find it time-consuming, and that time can be better spent in the library.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2012-10-16, 23:00   Link #248
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

I did wrestling for four years in high school and I was rather good at it (for my team and teams I competed against; not compared to very good programs in states like California and Iowa). I used to be in such great shape back in those days. I can't do intense physical work now. I'd fall on the ground, huffing and wheezing. I used to do intense physical workouts from wrestling practice, conditioning during practice, and from wrestling matches.

I did cross country running in 9th grade. It was the first school sport I joined (the only other time I did a sport was kids baseball in 3rd grade). Did the wrestling from 9th grade to 12th grade and kept at it because I was rather good at it. I did football (American football) in 10th grade. I was horrible at it. I was a real lightweight, so the only thing I was good at was running and catching the ball...but I couldn't catch the ball for nothing! In 11th grade and 12th I did track and field. I was alright at some events. I tried pole vaulting. I was terrible at it. Launching yourself with a pole is tricky.
Old 2012-10-16, 23:03   Link #249
Akarin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridwan View Post
I've been into martial arts since grade school. Not to brag, but I have experienced various martial arts ranging from Silat, Tai Chi, Judou and Kendou. Currently aiming for Ba ji Quan.
Kotomine Kirei, is that you?

--

Images
my favorite girls. See a pattern?
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2012-10-16, 23:08   Link #250
Sumeragi
Banned

Who's the second one?
Old 2012-10-16, 23:12   Link #251
Ridwan

Takanashi Touka from Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai.
Old 2012-10-16, 23:14   Link #252
Akarin

Quote:
Who's the second one?
Takanashi Touka from Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai, she's pretty fantastic.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2012-10-16, 23:19   Link #253
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

ITT Sume-nee is licking her lips and thinking, "Is she a trap? How can I take her home?"

Old 2012-10-16, 23:21   Link #254
Sumeragi
Banned

No, it was rather because she looks like what I looked like back in middle school, when I had somewhat longer hair.
Old 2012-10-16, 23:48   Link #255
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
No, it was rather because she looks like what I looked like back in middle school, when I had somewhat longer hair.
So you ARE a pettanko. *runs*

If you don't mind, I am taking her home.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2012-10-17 at 00:05.
Old 2012-10-17, 00:08   Link #256
Ridwan

Stick to your lolis, trespasser !
Old 2012-10-17, 01:44   Link #257
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
So you ARE a pettanko. *runs*

If you don't mind, I am taking her home.
Otouto, I know you love me, but isn't it a bit creepy to try and take a girl who is a younger version of myself? I have grown a bit you know.
Old 2012-10-17, 01:50   Link #258
Ridwan

Not to mention that onee-sans are my domain ! D:<
Old 2012-10-17, 02:44   Link #259
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Otouto, I know you love me, but isn't it a bit creepy to try and take a girl who is a younger version of myself? I have grown a bit you know.
At least she is still pure and innocent, and doesn't attempt to send me to Thailand for surgery or defile my other waifus!

Old 2012-10-17, 03:16   Link #260
Sumeragi
Banned

Men's underwear.
Closed Thread