AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2018-05-12, 06:34   Link #11061
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Ok, I'm just gonna say it. Setsuna looks fucking creepy in that picture. It's the eyes, I know they're going for the innovator QBW effect, but it does not look like the show, and comes off as weird this time.

Still, I'd love to know what the article mentions, if there's any new bits of info.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-13, 01:23   Link #11062
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
That stupid-ass watermark will get in the way of translating it.
Yeah wish they placed it somewhere else, like the sky or something instead of the text. It would have done the job of keeping the source while not obsecuring the info.
Old 2018-05-13, 18:37   Link #11063
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
So from the article, apparently Graham didn’t die and was fused with the ELS thanks to Setsuna, as we see in the upper left. He pilots the Gundam Exia Repair IV, also seen there. He personally calls it the Graham Gundam.

Letecia Erde, an Inovado that Tierra left behind. He (she? ) has Tierra’s memories but they’re still different personalities. Pilot of the Gundam Dynames Repair III.

That’s all for now, I’m on the move at the moment.
Old 2018-05-13, 22:12   Link #11064
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Yup, that repeat the information from the event booklet from a month ago.
Old 2018-05-21, 12:04   Link #11065
furato
Chronic Googler

All these 10th anniversary materials got me nostalgic about the fandom and logging in to accounts I haven't touched in 7 years.

Found some videos from the Gundam 00 event last month, the info (about Graham's revival & Laetitia Erde) are known but if anyone's up for translating the dialogue it'd be great

Qualia - Setsuna & Graham https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOlis4LSeCU
Daybreak's Bell - Lyle & Laetitia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n8VGw21jxY
Mou Nani Mo Kowakunai - Setsuna & Tieria https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ia24yfXMYA
(it seems that Kamiya uses slightly higher voice for Laetitia)
and also this - Allelujah, Lyle, Laetitia & Graham as the new Meisters lineup http://shiranai.co.vu/post/172987771...ry-over-and-go

Last edited by furato; 2018-05-21 at 13:01.
furato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-26, 10:00   Link #11066
B214

So it's like a stage play to show some additional dialogues to the TV series & movie.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-30, 11:21   Link #11067
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Was it confirmed when does the new Gundam 00 series take place? I mean, considering they are only using "revived" or "reincarnated" characters, Lockon and the others might be quite older.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-30, 18:16   Link #11068
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Pierrot View Post
Was it confirmed when does the new Gundam 00 series take place? I mean, considering they are only using "revived" or "reincarnated" characters, Lockon and the others might be quite older.
Probably within 5-10 years of the movie's ending. That's my guess.
Old 2018-05-30, 18:21   Link #11069
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

By 5 to 10 years they'd definitely have new Gundams to replace the losses of the 00, Harute, and Raphael. Instead they're using new versions of the Repairs, which to me suggests a much sooner timeframe. 5 years at most.
Old 2018-05-31, 09:01   Link #11070
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Given Celestial Being’s immense resource issues prior to the movie, it might take them awhile to replace them. Especially since they focused most of those into 00 Qan(T) at the expense of Zabanya and Harute. They may even be down to one Original GN Drive too in a worst case scenario.

That said, they got a Raphael Dominions at some point during the Old Human Faction conflict and used it in an intervention. I suspect it will likely be within 5 years due to the conflict breaking out fairly soon the movie ended.

If they were indeed cut down to one GN Drive, it would be interesting to see how the setup of the main Meisters go. Will all four revert to GN Condensers while they keep the single one at Ptolemy or a base? Would one be equipped with it at all times? Would they also used their existing GRM Gundam Tau Drive in one of the main ones?

Last edited by SonicSP; 2018-05-31 at 09:11.
SonicSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-31, 09:19   Link #11071
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
Given Celestial Being’s immense resource issues prior to the movie, it might take them awhile to replace them. Especially since they focused most of those into 00 Qan(T) at the expense of Zabanya and Harute. They may even be down to one Original GN Drive too in a worst case scenario.

That said, they got a Raphael Dominions at some point during the Old Human Faction conflict and used it in an intervention. I suspect it will likely be within 5 years due to the conflict breaking out fairly soon the movie ended.

If they were indeed cut down to one GN Drive, it would be interesting to see how the setup of the main Meisters go. Will all four revert to GN Condensers while they keep the single one at Ptolemy or a base? Would one be equipped with it at all times? Would they also used their existing GRM Gundam Tau Drive in one of the main ones?
Wouldn't they have lost Veda to the Federation at this point? By the end of season 2, they lost Mei and had to use Veda to manipulate stock prices. By the movie, the Federation had control of 85% of Veda.
Old 2018-05-31, 11:50   Link #11072
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

They haven't lost Veda. While they did step back and allow access of it to the Federation so they can carry out Aeolia's plan, they're not locked out of 99% of its functionality, as was the case with the Innovators.
Old 2018-11-07, 03:20   Link #11073
B214

I don't even know what is this....

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2018-11-07, 07:39   Link #11074
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

So....are they seriously gonna revive Neil? And what will happen after that? Feldt just gonna come back to him instantly?
Old 2018-11-07, 08:35   Link #11075
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
So....are they seriously gonna revive Neil? And what will happen after that? Feldt just gonna come back to him instantly?
Well that's one way to solve the Setsuna x Feldt shippers. Or it'll make things worse.
Old 2018-11-07, 12:03   Link #11076
quagmire

I don't think they will revive Neil. Considering this new story is supposed to take place during the innovater war after the ELS invasion, if Setsuna sacrifices himself that Marina and ELS Setsuna scene can't happen.

It looks like Neil is in purgatory and can't move on due to his guilt, etc. Maybe that is Setsuna trying to get Neil to move on to the after life than seriously trying to revive him.
quagmire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-07, 22:09   Link #11077
Kurohane

This is such weird place to go. Suddenly showing Neil in limbo, why was this necessary. I want to agree with quagmire, in that this is not a revival. I don't think Gundam will ever cross bringing back the dead, except by retconning it. Setsuna appearing to go full suicidal seems out of character for him, hinting at an underlying meaning. Seriously, the guys at Sunrise are such teases.
Old 2018-11-08, 07:45   Link #11078
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
I don't think they will revive Neil. Considering this new story is supposed to take place during the innovater war after the ELS invasion, if Setsuna sacrifices himself that Marina and ELS Setsuna scene can't happen.

It looks like Neil is in purgatory and can't move on due to his guilt, etc. Maybe that is Setsuna trying to get Neil to move on to the after life than seriously trying to revive him.

Where was it said it takes place during the Innovator War?
Old 2018-11-08, 20:27   Link #11079
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Story direction is weird but emotions wise the trailer really connected with me for whatever reason so I’m cool with it. However if the world is in a bad shape in the immediet aftermath of the ELS firsr contact then perhaps Neil’s pessimism is justified

Also I’m surprised we missed this full translated trailer for six and the halve months after the actual event and posting of this video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Well that's one way to solve the Setsuna x Feldt shippers. Or it'll make things worse.
Maybe it would be Neil x Feldt..........but in Setsuna’a body.

Last edited by SonicSP; 2018-11-09 at 00:15.
SonicSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-09, 20:17   Link #11080
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

So.does this video seem to imply Setsuna returns to Earth before the 50 year time skip?

Tags
spoilers