AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-10-17, 20:14   Link #1201
LonezWulf
`

I thot it was pretty cool movie, toward the middle to end i lost a bit of interest but never the less was entertained
Old 2009-10-17, 22:48   Link #1202
Scarlett_Rain55

Now that I think about the first one had a really good feel too it. Maybe I just like the bright setting in the city and stuff. And all the characters were there.
Old 2009-10-17, 23:09   Link #1203
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well the movie was alright but I'd probably slot it on the bottom of the three they've made so far. Not surprised by the plotholes since it is a movie. Just seemed like the movie was an excuse to have characters attack Ichigo that didn't get a chance the first time he came to Soul Society. Too bad Zaraki was occupied, though I suppose having memories or not wouldn't affect his desire to fight Ichigo.

Speaking of Zaraki you just knew the moment he was trapped that he'd be busting out near the end of a movie laughing and cutting away. Of course they managed to do just that. At least he stays consistent in all the movies.

Overall a decent enough way to spend time but not really great either. The best part was seeing Mayuri behind bars. Seriously after all that guy has done it's where he belongs. Of course they probably let him out right before Ichigo went back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
Agreed, the first movie is really touching and Senna is a character worthy to miss. I also consider the 1st to be the best while 2nd and 3rd don't even come close.
I'm in full agreement that the first movie was the best and no doubt Senna is part of the reason for that. She just made that a good movie. It's really too bad she is anime original since she would be great to have in the series. But anyways just felt that movie Think the first one just did the best job of making me care about what happened in it.

On a side note:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett_Rain55 View Post
I liked Zutara though they were much more interesting than Katang, but I knew they weren't going to end up with each other...>_>
Yeah at times I had some false hopes but my luck with supporting pairings lead me to believe it wasn't going to go well. Wasn't a pairing considered at all until well into the series when it seemed like an interesting possibility. Amazed by the hate it gets though. You'd think since the other side won they'd relax a little .
Old 2009-10-21, 02:44   Link #1204
Alchemist007
*Author

Ah finally got to see this. I'm starting to see a pattern. Giant abomination in Seireitei, forgetting memories. Still cool movie, interesting storyline. Guess Urahara just goes back to shopkeeping huh
Old 2009-10-21, 10:01   Link #1205
Scarlett_Rain55

^^So true
Don't forget SS captains being stupid and fighting Ichigo or whoevers the bad guy for them.
Old 2009-10-21, 11:40   Link #1206
Alchemist007
*Author

Oh yeah.

everyone - "THERE'S THAT RYOKA"

Yamaji - "CAPTURE HIM, NO QUESTIONS, USE FULL FORCE"

Ichi - "F***"
Old 2009-10-21, 13:45   Link #1207
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Oh yeah.

everyone - "THERE'S THAT RYOKA"

Yamaji - "CAPTURE HIM, NO QUESTIONS, USE FULL FORCE"

Ichi - "F***"
It's funny how the bad guys are polar opposite but just as bad, somehow.
Old 2009-10-21, 20:57   Link #1208
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Hmmm, for all those ranking the movies who thought the OVA with that dude who had all those swords was the best...That movie probably had the most pure win to me...Can't remember what it was named but it had all the characters in cool attire in the OP...
Old 2009-10-25, 14:16   Link #1209
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Hmmm, for all those ranking the movies who thought the OVA with that dude who had all those swords was the best...That movie probably had the most pure win to me...Can't remember what it was named but it had all the characters in cool attire in the OP...
http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sealed_Sword_Frenzy
Old 2009-10-25, 14:47   Link #1210
Langus
Optimus Prime

I finally saw the movie a couple weekends ago. It was... alright. Would I trip over myself to watch it again? No, probably not. The RukiaxIchigo fan service was nice, but I found the villains to be very 1-dimensional.
Old 2009-10-26, 12:00   Link #1211
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
I found the villains to be very 1-dimensional.
Agree. They could have build up some more story about them, at least enough for the viewers to get attached to them...I mean they were so cute when we saw them as little kids~^^ I would have liked for Shizuku to be more expressive or more talkative, I'm sure he would have made such a great "vilain"

As a result, the final scene where Rukia was crying for them seemed a little forced...'-'
Luckily Kon was there! He was more than adorable in this movie and was the reason I got some touchy moments

But yeah, the Ichigo and Rukia bond was nicely portrayed nonetheless
Old 2009-10-26, 12:08   Link #1212
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellychan View Post
Agree. They could have build up some more story about them, at least enough for the viewers to get attached to them...I mean they were so cute when we saw them as little kids~^^ I would have liked for Shizuku to be more expressive or more talkative, I'm sure he would have made such a great "vilain"

As a result, the final scene where Rukia was crying for them seemed a little forced...'-'
Yes, definitely - this is exactly what I was getting at. Watching that last scene I'm sure I was supposed to feel a twinge of saddness or something but all I thought was "Really?"

Up until that point she didn't even remember them...
Old 2010-08-29, 22:53   Link #1213
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

When is Viz Media gonna get around to licensing, english dubbing, and releasing this Movie to DVD in the U.S.?

The official solicitations up to November by Viz have already been revealed on mania.com, if it doesn't get listed on their December solicitations, I am gonna be very mad and pissed off.
Old 2010-08-29, 23:00   Link #1214
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Hmm...I'm surprised it's not out yet, Diamond Dust Rebellion came out almost a year ago.
Old 2010-08-29, 23:01   Link #1215
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
Hmm...I'm surprised it's not out yet then, the other two movies are.
I know, right?

Movie 1 was released on October 14, 2008, and Movie 2 was released on September 08, 2009.

I thought for sure Movie 3 would have been out by now, but I guess not .
Old 2010-08-29, 23:03   Link #1216
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

bah, you caught me mid edit

maybe it'll be out by Spring 2011, I know that's a ways off...but considering how long it took for all the Dragonball Z movies to come out >.> I can wait
Old 2010-08-29, 23:10   Link #1217
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
bah, you caught me mid edit

maybe it'll be out by Spring 2011, I know that's a ways off...but considering how long it took for all the Dragon Ball Z movies to come out >.> I can wait
I'm still hoping Movie 3 gets listed in the December Solicitations when they are posted on Mania.
Old 2010-08-30, 06:41   Link #1218
secretzfan
*Fansubber

It comes out this 2010
Old 2010-08-30, 10:34   Link #1219
Alchemist007
*Author

Not the next 2010!
Old 2010-08-30, 13:17   Link #1220
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Not the next 2010!
Knowing Bleach, it actually came out the last 2010 (2010 BCE), when Bleach was originally supposed to finish before Kubo started trolling and the series started stretching out like a man on the event horizon of a black hole (spaghettifying)
Closed Thread

Tags
call out your name