AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-20, 03:23   Link #781
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I wish some of the other Eushally games were translated, I'm really curious about Celica the Godslayer, and some of the other stuff I've seen mentioned online.
i thought of this too but i read around that this one is the only one that is..how do say..HAPPY, all other game seems to have a lot of NTR/RAPE but this is just what i've read around i'm not 100% sure is true

btw i'm the only one who have gone WTF??!! when ath base movement becom 7 upon reach 99?
Old 2012-03-20, 07:01   Link #782
karburator

What does weapon mastery do?
Does one get stronger if he's weapon mastery is high?

Last edited by karburator; 2012-03-20 at 09:18.
karburator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-20, 07:37   Link #783
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
i thought of this too but i read around that this one is the only one that is..how do say..HAPPY, all other game seems to have a lot of NTR/RAPE but this is just what i've read around i'm not 100% sure is true

btw i'm the only one who have gone WTF??!! when ath base movement becom 7 upon reach 99?
got any.. nice boat, in any of those game??
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-20, 08:07   Link #784
shakeofinfinity
Learning the Guitar

what is sense in the yard for?
Old 2012-03-20, 08:11   Link #785
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujin View Post
sorry what do you mean for nice boat?
Old 2012-03-20, 10:05   Link #786
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by karburator View Post
What does weapon mastery do?
Does one get stronger if he's weapon mastery is high?
Stronger weapons require higher weapon mastery. If the character has a weapon mastery of B, she/he can't equip weapons that require anything that's higher than that rank.

Last edited by Silvance; 2012-03-20 at 10:23.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-20, 10:19   Link #787
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaluppa View Post
Are there any requirements for getting Meister rank? I am on my second play through on chapter 9, pretty much right before the final map on Serawi's route, and there is no quest for Meister. I already have Asmodeus in my party as well. Do I have to clear those new lvl 90 maps that came with the NG+? Also, dunno if related or not but I failed the quest to make the soul seal staff for Lyphian and I didn't do Crayl's quest with the 10 Omega supplements yet.
Meister: All facilities Lv 10, Phinilly, Mylen and Asmodeus recruited, Become Lord (late game plot event)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
sorry what do you mean for nice boat?
Nice boat originated from the School Days anime where
Spoiler:

Spoiler for I found some himegari CG floating around which explain the nature of the game. NSFW ofc:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakeofinfinity View Post
what is sense in the yard for?
It is similar to knowledge that it unlocks recipe. Some require a certain amount of knowledge and sense before it becomes available.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-20, 10:57   Link #788
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
Meister: All facilities Lv 10, Phinilly, Mylen and Asmodeus recruited, Become Lord (late game plot event)

Spoiler:

Spoiler for I found some himegari CG floating around which explain the nature of the game. NSFW ofc:

It is similar to knowledge that it unlocks recipe. Some require a certain amount of knowledge and sense before it becomes available.
that was an example.. i read that game also have very good ending and i saw the cg of those good ending, but who played it told me that there are like 3 good ending and dozen of very bad ending ntr/rape route
Old 2012-03-20, 11:06   Link #789
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Just doing the Level 50 mission where you had to defend for 15 turns your base or close all monster portals (I think in Karian's Wasteland or something like that). Technically, the Eushully Angel's could have soloed the whole stage. It was kinda scary in its own right. Eukleia gained 9 levels during it and Eushully 5 or 6 levels. On the other hand it was also sad, that most of my original members (besides Prevail 3 Yuela) were kinda useless, except for magic blasting the banshees. I just cannot find a decent way to use Serawi (yeah, I read she's the "worst" of the three main heroines).
I received 3 or so Berseker Amulets and 2 Goble Axes .

Also completed the Shipwreck questline. Roka was a nice character herself, but appeared in a bit fragile during the time you could control her. Looking forward to having her playable in my next playthrough.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-20, 11:18   Link #790
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Not a fan of NTR, but at the same time I care much more about the combat/gameplay aspects. Translating a game such as kamidori most likely take a lot of time and effort from the translator's part.
Would be interested to see more groups attempt to translate things with some gameplay. Rance/Uta/Kamidori are great enough games to rival "normal" jrpgs out there. I would play those over something like, pokemon (which I grew out of for many years), any day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
Just doing the Level 50 mission where you had to defend for 15 turns your base or close all monster portals (I think in Karian's Wasteland or something like that). Technically, the Eushully Angel's could have soloed the whole stage. It was kinda scary in its own right. Eukleia gained 9 levels during it and Eushully 5 or 6 levels. On the other hand it was also sad, that most of my original members (besides Prevail 3 Yuela) were kinda useless, except for magic blasting the banshees. I just cannot find a decent way to use Serawi (yeah, I read she's the "worst" of the three main heroines).
I received 3 or so Berseker Amulets and 2 Goble Axes .

Also completed the Shipwreck questline. Roka was a nice character herself, but appeared in a bit fragile during the time you could control her. Looking forward to having her playable in my next playthrough.
Some of the original game characters can still be useful:
Koha reaches 100int rather early (even before the Eushully angels in my game). Her downside is that her spell arsenal is limited by the few pipe options: which is not much at all.
Gaptahl reaches max str/con/int/spd at the early 90s and pack quite a bit of HP. Downside is that male characters are boring to use because they have no sound.
Rags is still a death dealing machine, too bad her usefulness wanes in lv90 dungeons because all mobs are immune to Death, deals Omni damage (which bypasses the S+ phys mitigation), and her annoying slow attack speed giving only 2 attacks.

Midgame Serawi was carried by Enchanced Barrage with +20 str. To make serawi useful late game you pretty much have to feed her all the stat stones you find and also get her her unique accessory. Emelita at least gets a decent ranged nuke which causes all sorts of status effects and an acceptable int score.

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2012-03-20 at 11:34.
Old 2012-03-20, 11:20   Link #791
karburator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvance View Post
Stronger weapons require higher weapon mastery. If the character has a weapon mastery of B, she/he can't equip weapons that require anything that's higher than that rank.
Is it possible that I can't equip Disna on Yuela while her weapon mastery is A?
Old 2012-03-20, 11:35   Link #792
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Is it possible that I can't equip Disna on Yuela while her weapon mastery is A?
You can't equip it since Disna requires lv S in order for Yuela to wield it. Just use Yuela a lot during the battles. I do remember that I didn't get S weapon mastery until the end of my first game.
Old 2012-03-20, 11:50   Link #793
karburator

Alright.

BTW,
should I replace her Beast Master Armor in God Slayer Armor for the Flurry III?
Old 2012-03-20, 12:05   Link #794
doujin

Quote:

Spoiler:

boring no guro, if u managa to get through an entire book of uziga waita u pretty much can handle everything
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-20, 12:10   Link #795
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Alright.

BTW,

If you are switching armors because you just want to use Flurry III, then just relinquish that thought. As long as you unlock the skill, you can equip it regardless of the armor that you are using.

Just use whatever armor that fancies you, and equip Flurry III in the skills menu for Yuela.
Old 2012-03-20, 12:11   Link #796
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
You can't equip it since Disna requires lv S in order for Yuela to wield it. Just use Yuela a lot during the battles. I do remember that I didn't get S weapon mastery until the end of my first game.
Disna is required to make one of the NG+ weapons. Do not sell it. Bonus points if you killed the general with a mil and get two of them (as a holy weapon is ever so useful).

Quote:
Alright.

BTW,
Definitely. It frees up one of Yuela's combat slot for Ferocity/Counter/Soul Shield.
Old 2012-03-20, 12:15   Link #797
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Disna is required to make one of the NG+ weapons. Do not sell it. Bonus points if you killed the general with a mil and get two of them (as a holy weapon is ever so useful).
Oh, really? I wonder when I'll get the recipe for it. It makes me curious how it will fare against Byakko since that sword is currently the best one I have for Yuela...

Quote:
Definitely. It frees up one of Yuela's combat slot for Ferocity/Counter/Soul Shield.
Oh! Forget my previous post then. I forgot that God Slayer comes with Flurry III.

Yeah, definitely switch if that is the case.
Old 2012-03-20, 12:20   Link #798
karburator

Quote:
If you are switching armors because you just want to use Flurry III, then just relinquish that thought. As long as you unlock the skill, you can equip it regardless of the armor that you are using.

Just use whatever armor that fancies you, and equip Flurry III in the skills menu for Yuela.
How do I get those skills then?
I'm in my first NG+, Yuela is level 43 and I don't even have Prevail..
I only have Sword Flash I, Evasive II, Flurry I and Preemptive I.
Old 2012-03-20, 12:31   Link #799
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
How do I get those skills then?
I'm in my first NG+, Yuela is level 43 and I don't even have Prevail..
I only have Sword Flash I, Evasive II, Flurry I and Preemptive I.

You can unlock skills by enhancing the armor in the workshop. It costs a lot of money but it's worth it. You can get Prevail skills from Yuela's fire armor. Remember, the stars in the upgrade chart represents the skills. Check before hand where the skill that you want is located, and go for that skill branch. The Flurry II and III can be obtain by further upgrading Yuela's beast armor. It will most likely cost you a lot of money too. If you can't afford it, then just stick with the God Slayer armor until you have the money to unlock it.
Old 2012-03-20, 12:37   Link #800
karburator

The skills will only work if she's wearing the armor I enhanced?

Tags
eushully