Old 2018-12-04, 22:13   Link #301
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rejectors View Post
Read the damn novel.
Don't be lazy.
Or you could be more polite about saying that. Lots of people are interested in LNs but don’t have the time to read all of them such as myself, or even any of them at all. Some of us have real life matters and especially jobs that eat up much of our time.
Or maybe he simply can’t read Japanese.

Show some respect instead of coming off like this.
Old 2018-12-04, 23:44   Link #302
Rejectors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Or you could be more polite about saying that. Lots of people are interested in LNs but don’t have the time to read all of them such as myself, or even any of them at all. Some of us have real life matters and especially jobs that eat up much of our time.
Or maybe he simply can’t read Japanese.

Show some respect instead of coming off like this.
Are you sure? Cuz JNC licenses the Novel is brief summarynow in the latest release Volume 13 will starting soonand vol 12 is released sometime this months.

I like how people said "I don't have time to read" but have time to shitpost and do other things weebs related stuff. I have come across a lot of those people for years.

I know not all of us have time to read but 30min - 1 hour per days or before going to sleep isn't that good enough time to read? Therefore, I am a lazy person as well especially when come to reading a book but I still can do it.

One more thing is no one would summary from vol 3-13 it just impossible especially you don't have enough time. It will waste that person time even if you kind person to do it, it takes you time just to write it a 10 volumes summary.

Last edited by Rejectors; 2018-12-04 at 23:56.
Rejectors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-05, 02:00   Link #303
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rejectors View Post
Are you sure? Cuz JNC licenses the Novel is brief summarynow in the latest release Volume 13 will starting soonand vol 12 is released sometime this months.

I like how people said "I don't have time to read" but have time to shitpost and do other things weebs related stuff. I have come across a lot of those people for years.

I know not all of us have time to read but 30min - 1 hour per days or before going to sleep isn't that good enough time to read? Therefore, I am a lazy person as well especially when come to reading a book but I still can do it.

One more thing is no one would summary from vol 3-13 it just impossible especially you don't have enough time. It will waste that person time even if you kind person to do it, it takes you time just to write it a 10 volumes summary.
Since my point was entirely about your poor attitude and response to him despite there being reasons for why people ask for summaries, most of this post is invalid. But I’ll respond to a few things.

The latest volumes being released soon means little when people don’t have the time to read them.
It takes far, far, far less time to “shitpost” and do other web-related things than it does to read LNs. I would think this would be obvious.

Now, back to my original point, as not all people are you and everybody has different time constraints, maybe you can be more respectable when responding to someone next time instead of embarrassing yourself with that poor behavior. In fact, disregard circumstances. It won’t kill you to act more polite period.
Old 2018-12-05, 07:50   Link #304
Fufufu
Doffy

You wrote all this and you can't write a simple summary what a free man you are. Anyway I was expecting this kind of response this is why I said a daring request not anyone has the guts to write a summary of any kind like our friend Rejectors.
Fufufu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-05, 08:41   Link #305
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Erm, in case that was pointed at me, I would’ve given you a brief summary if I had the time to read this LN. One such case in point, so to speak. And typing something like that took me no time at all.
Old 2018-12-24, 10:06   Link #306
sparhawk1610
Asura

https://imgur.com/a/ZmFqJeg vol 14 illust
Old 2018-12-24, 10:55   Link #307
joako210293
goomoonryong666

every time I see the new illustrations more confused I'm...does anyone have some spoiler of volume 13?
joako210293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-24, 11:15   Link #308
alsful

Indeed, the pictures could use a bit of context
alsful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-24, 11:33   Link #309
Toullaty

The only clues I've found are the synopsis :
Spoiler for Volume 13:

Spoiler for Volume 14:
Toullaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-24, 21:34   Link #310
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparhawk1610 View Post
”The woman with Mery’s face”.........

.......why is that worded so ominously? They did bring her back right? Not some creepy imposter?........
Old 2018-12-25, 00:56   Link #311
joako210293
goomoonryong666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
”The woman with Mery’s face”.........

.......why is that worded so ominously? They did bring her back right? Not some creepy imposter?........
yes they do...but there is some mystery behind it...maybe there are more personalities or souls or something like that in mary's body. it's just an assumption though
joako210293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-19, 00:22   Link #312
Asuka'
Nin Nin

Whew, last time i read this was around vol 3-4 where moguzo downed (tL by nano). Just recently i read the continuation from j novel. Ongoing at vol 10 right now.

While the stories is interesting, I'm tired of the new misteries keep coming up one after another without the previous one solved. On top of that many new characters being introduced which i found it boring, they are irrelevant to the mc groups, why even give those new characters a background of their own (I'm talking about samurai houses and forzan), why not give that space for mc groups more, or even team renji or soma which was there since earlier arc.

In comparison to the early chapter, the story become unfocused more, so i feel i understand that this won't getting any sequel anime. Not with that kind of slow pacing (getting drifted at vol 6, stranded on darungar at vol 7, get back to grimgar at vol 8 but tangled with samurai x forzan until vol 9, sigh...). I only enjoyed until vol 4, goblin arc, deadspot arc, and mission arc. So even if they decided to make sequel, it might only until those points.

But eventhough i said all of these, i still will read this novel until the end as possible. Coz nothing of the mistery get solved, not at all.

Spoiler for my rant about mc:
Asuka' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-01, 09:55   Link #313
kuudererules

Cover for vol 14 plus - Mar 25, 2019

Spoiler for image:

Last edited by kuudererules; 2020-07-01 at 10:35.
kuudererules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-01, 09:59   Link #314
alsful

Oh, best boy Ranta is still alive
alsful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-07, 15:18   Link #315
ozman

This was so sad...brainwashing 2 times...
They didn't deserved this.especially haruhiro.
ozman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-01, 10:37   Link #316
kuudererules

Cover for vol 16 - July 25, 2020

Spoiler for image:
kuudererules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-01, 18:23   Link #317
Twi

This series got confusing from the summaries I read. How did it go from being isekai'd to Grimgar...

Spoiler for Spoiler?:
Old 2020-07-24, 12:26   Link #318
Cinnamon

https://imgur.com/a/7WNWnZM vol 16 illus
Old 2020-07-25, 02:43   Link #319
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnamon View Post
O_O

RantaxYume? what?
Old 2020-07-25, 08:54   Link #320
SirCopert