AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-08-18, 16:33   Link #16841
tuckersister

I really hope Hibiki isn't the one that stabbed Kurumi in the cliffhanger. I was already clarified it wasn't possible.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-18, 16:41   Link #16842
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

I hope Kurumi's suffering ends soon. Girl can't catch a break. It makes Origami's look like a child's play.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-18, 16:48   Link #16843
AB079
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime-Oppai-Lover View Post
True, that could be the case, but considering all the secrets she's been hiding, she could have been mad for a different reason.

Hopefully, Reine will elaborate more on her past relationship with Mana, and we'll get a clearer answer on the specific of what the DEM did to make Mana like she is now.
I believe the next volume will show more about her considering that we got a nice piece from the past of wescott and the others this time (that is in the last spoiler).

So at the end of the day that little bear that's always with Reine really means something.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-18, 16:50   Link #16844
cyberdemon

Quote:
Why didn't Mana age after all of these years though?

On the bright side, that may mean the magical power that's killing her might just be what's stopped her cellular aging.

Considering Reine's secret at the time, she may have just had to say Mana's lifespan got sliced down.
Simple. It was the experiment done on her. As Nia has shown, those with spirit power don't age the same as those who don't. Mana underwent a procedure that infused her with some to make her more adept at using the systems. However she isn't a natural spirit. It basically stalled her aging but at the same time knocked many years off her life.
Old 2017-08-18, 17:48   Link #16845
amtro
Distro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB079 View Post
What leaves me with a huge massive ? sign is who the hell stabbed Kurumi at the end of the volume.
Hoping it's future Shidou for ultimate betrayal, causing Kurumi to go inverse.
One question, was it clarified if Shidou shares genes with Reine, or if he is a perfect copy of Shin? Was it explained if his power was hereditary or just gifted like the spirits got their powers from Mio?
Old 2017-08-18, 17:54   Link #16846
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

What if Wescott posing as Shidou is the one who stabbed Kurumi for giggles and darkness?
Old 2017-08-18, 17:56   Link #16847
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
What if Wescott posing as Shidou is the one who stabbed Kurumi for giggles and darkness?
If that were it, they probably would have shown that as the cliffhanger, revealing the stabber to be "Shidou" in the last line of the novel.
Old 2017-08-18, 17:58   Link #16848
AB079
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
One question, was it clarified if Shidou shares genes with Reine, or if he is a perfect copy of Shin? Was it explained if his power was hereditary or just gifted like the spirits got their powers from Mio?
About the first question, it is only mentioned that she carried him so he can be resurrected, nothing about DNA. Regarding the second question, Shidou's power was directly gifted by Mio in order to protect him and prevent another disastrous ending for him, basically she wanted to make Shidou live forever after Wescott killed him.

EDIT: One detail is that in order to create another Shidou that is equal to the original one Mio gave him part of her power (that leads to her giving the power to absorb the other spirit's powers).
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-18, 18:00   Link #16849
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
If that were it, they probably would have shown that as the cliffhanger, revealing the stabber to be "Shidou" in the last line of the novel.
Maybe due to many revelations on this volume.

I imagine next volume they can make this a reason to make her inverse as Shidou struggles to save her from herself and Wescott's lies.
Old 2017-08-18, 18:21   Link #16850
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
Shin wasn't his name. The original was 'Shido Takamiya' - 'Shin-kun' was just Mio's nickname for him.
Dark Rose Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-18, 18:35   Link #16851
amtro
Distro

I only use that name to differentiate the two.
Old 2017-08-18, 20:40   Link #16852
Anime-Oppai-Lover
Oppai Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
Shin wasn't his name. The original was 'Shido Takamiya' - 'Shin-kun' was just Mio's nickname for him.
Ironically, the nickname Shin actually did have meaning to it as well. I think "Shin" can sometimes translate to "new", which reflects how Mio revived him, giving him a new body.

Also, is just me, or does Mukuro's hair in the one image seem identical to how was in the Tohka Food Fight illustration? I'm honestly starting to think she had her hair trimmed and cleaned up by then. Either way, still it looks really nice.
Old 2017-08-18, 20:46   Link #16853
Estzero1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post

I imagine next volume they can make this a reason to make her inverse as Shidou struggles to save her from herself and Wescott's lies.
Well, I could definitely see something like this happen. One way or another, we will get this inversion and at the time the cover we are so desperately waiting for.

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-18, 22:10   Link #16854
Roberto1

now that shido admitted he is in love with kurumi, i guess harem ending is 100000% confirmed, i always knew it but some people didn't wanted to see it.
Roberto1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-19, 00:19   Link #16855
GLDarkLord

Question

Dam........ can somebody tell me how to accept this fact that Reine is a mother/lover to shidou?
My favorite vanilla harem is ruined from eyes.
GLDarkLord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-19, 00:39   Link #16856
Anime-Oppai-Lover
Oppai Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
now that shido admitted he is in love with kurumi, i guess harem ending is 100000% confirmed, i always knew it but some people didn't wanted to see it.
I hope that Mio officially joins (or is it rejoins in this case?) the harem, it makes sense to include her if she loves Shido.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLDarkLord View Post
Dam........ can somebody tell me how to accept this fact that Reine is a mother/lover to shidou?
My favorite vanilla harem is ruined from eyes.
Reine didn't give Shido any of her DNA, just her Reiryoku to create his sealing ability for that whole immortality thing she's trying to do for him, and without any of her DNA, you can't really call her his mom.

Think of it like how you can refer to someone who has no blood relation to you as your family, but in this instance, its the reverse... I think
Old 2017-08-19, 01:11   Link #16857
AP24

Looking at the pic of Mio/Reine 30 years ago and compare to her now, you can tell she has "grown" so much.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-19, 01:17   Link #16858
Anime-Oppai-Lover
Oppai Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
Looking at the pic of Mio/Reine 30 years ago and compare to her now, you can tell she has "grown" so much.
If you're referring to what I think you are, I think that's the one thing between then and now that's the same size, which would still be impressive for her age... and more proof she isn't human.

Though if there's one place she's shrunk in, its her happiness. While Reine does smile, compared to 30 years ago, those smiles aren't as big and bright. Shido, you better help restore that smile, or I'll never forgive you!
Old 2017-08-19, 01:34   Link #16859
devilo96

Ahahha i wish riki come back to tl this.....i really miss him....
And hope summary anon is back to 4chan
Pfft this comment is not asking about translation...so dont delete this....
This comment is just my opinion....
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-19, 01:49   Link #16860
AP24

Quote:
If you're referring to what I think you are, I think that's the one thing between then and now that's the same size, which would still be impressive for her age... and more proof she isn't human.
They look smaller 30 years ago to me though.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy