AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2009-10-26, 18:39   Link #17721
Alavon
Worshipper of Nanoha...

Alts!Nanoha ALL THE WAY! XD Whoo!

Spoiler for Alts!Nanoha the Hunter...Poor Fate! XD:

EDIT: Page claim for Alts!NanohaxFate!!! XDDDD
Alavon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 18:40   Link #17722
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alavon View Post

Oh, dear...

Now I really get the feeling that this can't possibly end well.
Old 2009-10-26, 18:54   Link #17723
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

... last couple of images posted in this thread won't appear for me...
Old 2009-10-26, 19:00   Link #17724
SulliMike23
Soldier of Nod

Send a message via AIM to SulliMike23 Send a message via MSN to SulliMike23 Send a message via Yahoo to SulliMike23
They won't appear for me either.
SulliMike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 19:06   Link #17725
Rika23onROOF
meow~ give me cookies~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
AlternativeS Chapter 1 (AS rough draft)
Spoiler for Alternatives 2-1:
Spoiler for AlternativeS 2-2:
Spoiler for Alternatives 2-3:
Spoiler for AlternativeS 2-4:
Spoiler for AlternativeS 2-5:
Spoiler for AlternativeS 2-6:
Spoiler for AlternativeS 2-7:
(T/////T) why!

Fate already has her own Nanoha. She and AltNanoha can just be friends.
I'm still rooting for Fate and the original Nanoha.
Rika23onROOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 19:14   Link #17726
Nita
Ñe~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
... last couple of images posted in this thread won't appear for me...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SulliMike23 View Post
They won't appear for me either.
I see them just fine D: Hm.. with you permission, Alavon..

Quote:
@DezoPenguin: Dezo...I think you're the only one who supports the 'Origina'l Nanoha...

Spoiler for DezoPenguin is a God...:

Quote:

Do ya see them now?

Watcha lookin'?
Nita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 19:16   Link #17727
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
I'd like to take a moment and say I'm overwhelmed by how everyone is rooting for a specific pairing and stuff for AlternativeS <3

I love you guys, I hope I can make you as happy reading as I feel writing for you ^_^ (sorry that sounds so cheesy, but I really mean it!)

PS Ala-chan, I put your art in my fanart album because I love it so much <3
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 19:24   Link #17728
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Ah! I got it! Why I'm rooting for AltS!Nanoha.

'cause life's being a real bitch to her. Seriously it's not fair. Here she is, living this meh life. She has friends and family but she's a cripple who can't do the job she loved. And she doesn't have ~+~Romance~+~ in her life, which automatically means she fails as a human being (that, for those uninformed, was sarcasm.)

Then what does fate (note the little letter) do? Drops Fate on her, and with Fate (the insensitive jerk ) comes the details of the life she could have had but didn't because AltS!Fate was a foolish foolish fool. ... That. Sucks. Ass. I can't really get over how freakin' unfair and cruel her situation is.

Of course she is taking advantage of that situation. But really can you blame her?

The only way *True happy end* could ever happen would be if say, the Fate we see isn't the Fate we think she is. Picture this, the Fate in the AltS world is nothing more then a Neverwas, the potential of that world's Fate had she not died, coincidentally that Fate is also known as our Fate. We haven't seen the Nanoha World we know and love. For all we know Real!Fate is off there being happy while Neverwas!Fate just thinks that's where she belongs, while in reality she doesn't. :3

either that or AltS!Nanoha falls for Hayate, I'm all for that.

Btw: wouldn't it be fun if Jail Scaglietti was more like the Someone For Everyone Jail >:3 search your feelings you know it to be true Satashi.
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 19:31   Link #17729
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Yes, the images are appearing for me now, thanks!

Someone needs to resurrect AltS!Fate and AltS!Alicia for AltS!Nanoha to look after.

Last edited by Rising Dragon; 2009-10-26 at 19:41. Reason: Adding some clarification
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 19:36   Link #17730
Nita
Ñe~

Quote:

Someone needs to resurrect AltS!Fate and AltS!Alicia for Nanoha to look after.
Threesome! Way to go.. Alts!Nanoha Now original Nanoha would be jealous

Watcha lookin'?
Old 2009-10-26, 19:40   Link #17731
Alavon
Worshipper of Nanoha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
I'd like to take a moment and say I'm overwhelmed by how everyone is rooting for a specific pairing and stuff for AlternativeS <3

I love you guys, I hope I can make you as happy reading as I feel writing for you ^_^ (sorry that sounds so cheesy, but I really mean it!)

PS Ala-chan, I put your art in my fanart album because I love it so much <3
What can we say, your writings ROCK! XD

And go for it! I did those drawings for everyone's enjoyment! :3

*cries*
I'm glad that you like them though!

Quote:

'cause life's being a real bitch to her. Seriously it's not fair. Here she is, living this meh life. She has friends and family but she's a cripple who can't do the job she loved. And she doesn't have ~+~Romance~+~ in her life, which automatically means she fails as a human being (that, for those uninformed, was sarcasm.)

Then what does fate (note the little letter) do? Drops Fate on her, and with Fate (the insensitive jerk ) comes the details of the life she could have had but didn't because AltS!Fate was a foolish foolish fool. ... That. Sucks. Ass. I can't really get over how freakin' unfair and cruel her situation is.

Of course she is taking advantage of that situation. But really can you blame her?

The only way *True happy end* could ever happen would be if say, the Fate we see isn't the Fate we think she is. Picture this, the Fate in the AltS world is nothing more then a Neverwas, the potential of that world's Fate had she not died, coincidentally that Fate is also known as our Fate. We haven't seen the Nanoha World we know and love. For all we know Real!Fate is off there being happy while Neverwas!Fate just thinks that's where she belongs, while in reality she doesn't. :3

Btw: wouldn't it be fun if Jail Scaglietti was more like the Someone For Everyone Jail >:3 search your feelings you know it to be true Satashi.
You said it Shiny!

And I'm going to pretend I didn't see your Star Wars reference...

Quote:

Someone needs to resurrect AltS!Fate and AltS!Alicia for Nanoha to look after.
Really? That's great! XD I was actually thinking putting the images as thumbnails like last time.

EDIT: Yeah THREESOMES!!!

Last edited by Alavon; 2009-10-26 at 23:09.
Old 2009-10-26, 20:59   Link #17732
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Tossing this up, part 3 of Recollections of a Lost Age. Enjoy. If there's some glaring error, let me know. Otherwise I'll throw it up on ff.net tomorrow or something, where you can find the first two parts. This one finishes up Signum's part, and goes into Zafiras. Halfway done with Chapter 4, Shamal's part, which should be done in a day or so. Really feeling the creative juices flowin' on this.

Spoiler for Chapter 3: Fangs and Shields:
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 21:01   Link #17733
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Hey Satashi, I think you started your own ship war. AltS!Nanoha vs Original!Nanoha!
Old 2009-10-26, 21:06   Link #17734
deathcurse
Queen of Tragedy

Location: Place of rocks and trees, and trees and rocks...and water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
*raises hand* I support this! Then there's not that adultery thing Dezo rightfully mentioned.

Quote:
*DOUBLE HANDS UP* I support this too! Hayate needs love!

Quote:

Someone needs to resurrect AltS!Fate and AltS!Alicia for AltS!Nanoha to look after.
I'm out of hands to raise! Alt!Alicia would sure be interesting.....
deathcurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 21:08   Link #17735
Alavon
Worshipper of Nanoha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Hey Satashi, I think you started your own ship war. AltS!Nanoha vs Original!Nanoha!
AltS!Nanoha! Go! Go AltS!Nanoha! GOOOOO! XDDDDDD

Quote:
*cough* Hayate for Original Nanoha...

Quote:
Hmmm...

---

It's been awhile since I posted a Two and a Half Women Moment so...here! :3

Spoiler for Two and Half Women Part 3!:

Last edited by Alavon; 2009-10-26 at 21:28.
Old 2009-10-26, 22:53   Link #17736
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
Get ready for it...

BACKLOG BREAKER!!!
Now this is a decent Backlog Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
I'm still rooting for the original-universe Nanoha. I mean, while AlternateUniverse!Nanoha may definitely be a woobie in need of love, she's basically trying to get her alternate self's wife to cheat on said alternate self. Soap opera drama, yes, but I despise adulterers.
Ah, so does this mean I'm not alone? Good to know! I'm also in favor of Original!Nanoha, since, hey, Fate is her wife, darn it all!

Quote:
@DezoPenguin: Dezo...I think you're the only one who supports the 'Origina'l Nanoha...

Spoiler for DezoPenguin is a God...:
Not at all, I also support Original!Nanoha

That pic made me laugh for two minutes straight. XD! Thanks Alavon. Would you happen to have the original pic of your avatar, btw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liitha View Post
Hey! I'm with the original Nanoha too Fate belongs to her, but Alts!Nanoha need some love too... Oh.. teh drama...

LMAO at the picture, btw. I just came home and that was the first thing I saw xD
Good, good, another member to the club, please be welcome!

Quote:
Honestly, after rereading in perspective, I'm on the middle ground of not knowing which Nanoha to support!

Doesn't help that in a RL scenario of this I was in Original!Nanoha's role, so.... >>;;
Now this is funny.

*hugs RB tightly*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liitha View Post
But then, I imagine the original Nanoha freaking out in another dimension. I mean, having your wife trapped in the middle of nowhere doesn't happen everyday, it would be unfair for her if Fate stayed with Alts!N
Thank you! Finally someone else sees why it's unfair for Alternate!Nanoha to end up with Original!Fate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post

Er...

Good grief, Shiny! It makes one feel bad to root for the original with these kinds of reasons for the alternate version! But seriously, I still support Original!Nanoha. Life might've been a bitch for Alt!Nanoha but still. Does it justify taking away the happiness of her other self? Could Fate actually see Alt!Nanoha as her wife? There are many factors to be considered here.

Besides, Fate already explicitly stated she doesn't mean to cheat on her wife, even if it is with her wife's alternate self.

Quote:
It would be funny if AltS!Alicia was revived and she fell for Nanoha.

Quote:
Nobody's flaming each other and there are no "OMG! You don't support the OTP, YOU SHOULD DIE!" statements yet, so let's not call it a war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcurse View Post
*raises hand* I support this! Then there's not that adultery thing Dezo rightfully mentioned.

Quote:
*DOUBLE HANDS UP* I support this too! Hayate needs love!
Indeed, Hayate needs some love... but unfortunately I fully ship HayatexRossa so I don't think I could see her with Nanoha...

Quote:
I'm out of hands to raise! Alt!Alicia would sure be interesting.....
Most definitely.
Old 2009-10-26, 23:05   Link #17737
Alavon
Worshipper of Nanoha...

Quote:
Nobody's flaming each other and there are no "OMG! You don't support the OTP, YOU SHOULD DIE!" statements yet, so let's not call it a war.
I believe RadiantBeam wrote it in a playful way and even though there are two sides evenly divided, we all had good laughs with our chosen couple(s).
Alts!NanohaxFate all the way! XD

Quote:
That pic made me laugh for two minutes straight. XD! Thanks Alavon. Would you happen to have the original pic of your avatar, btw?
Thank you and no...I don't remember where I got it. I created it by shrinking the original. Sorry...
Old 2009-10-26, 23:09   Link #17738
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Ok, so hopefully this can be the final revision of my Vivio/Yuuno fic. Aside from minor tweaks in the earlier parts of the fic, I've only done any significant changes to Yuuno's lines near the end since they were in deed rather blunt.

Spoiler for End part:

Now the hard part is thinking of a title. Only ones I can come up with are pretty lame and not very suitable for a semi-serious fic like this one, so I'm very open to suggestions.

Also, out of curiosity, how many of you got the reference in this part:

Quote:
“This is amazing, Yuuno-san!” Vivio cried in delight. “I never knew the ancient Nodos tribe had the power to over come black holes!”

“Yeah, they were impressive beasts to be sure.” Yuuno nodded. “If such powerful beings existed today, we’d all be in trouble.”
NerdGirl!Vivio doesn't sound like a bad idea. I bet she'd look good in glasses
Old 2009-10-26, 23:13   Link #17739
Alavon
Worshipper of Nanoha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post

Also, out of curiosity, how many of you got the reference in this part:

Yup...she does...

Old 2009-10-26, 23:24   Link #17740
Nita
Ñe~

@Fuyu_no_Sora: I agree with you, Alts!Nanoha ending up with Hayate would be... odd, they have been friends for a long time and falling in love at this point...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
D:! ...

Is not a bad idea... at all. Too bad Yuuno isn't her same age (or at least, a couple of years older), a fic about how she falls for her sempai would be great

Though I think I'm too attached to ViCia (thanks to RB mostly), and for Yuuno.. my favorite pairing of him would be Hayate, I just love them *-* Gah, I don't think I've seen a fic fully dedicated to those two i-i As for the spanish fandom... hell no, they would burn me alive just with the thought of it

Watcha lookin'?

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha