AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2010-02-01, 15:34   Link #841
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubou Bunny View Post
How can there still be people in this fandom that don't understand that the PD's and SD's are crack?
Pd's ? They seemed pretty canon, nope ?
Sound drama are crack, sure, but Pd doesnt seems (even if Lelouch crossdressing seems far fetched, when it comes to others...)
Unless you meant the birthday event thing, is crack, which is, to say the least, obvious.

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-01, 17:46   Link #842
stardrago

The Sound dramas for season 1 were part of the story but the ones when season 2 came were like alternative scenes for a different lifetime
stardrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-01, 19:04   Link #843
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Sound drama are crack, sure, but Pd doesnt seems (even if Lelouch crossdressing seems far fetched, when it comes to others...)
Unless you meant the birthday event thing, is crack, which is, to say the least, obvious.
it could actually be "canon" in a way
it could be, a dream
a "shared" dream between those still living and the souls of those who are dead, brought about by Lelouch's ability
charles was able to connect to dead people through the world of C, and Lelouch also had a pretty powerful geass when he died
the PD even ends with something about how "Lelouch was able to make a miracle happen"
maybe this was a dream shared by all
wouldn't seem that far fetched for such a thing to be possible, given how little we really know about geass
Old 2010-02-01, 20:37   Link #844
Zetsubou Bunny
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Zetsubou Bunny Send a message via MSN to Zetsubou Bunny Send a message via Yahoo to Zetsubou Bunny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Relative to the anime, they're pretty crack-y. (Well some of them anyway.) I would not consider them 100% serious.

But from what I gather this new PD involves Lelouch, Shirley, and Rolo returning to fight Hulk Hogan in a sombrero alongside the living all while dressed in their Ashford uniforms.

Zetsubou Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-01, 21:48   Link #845
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
But from what I gather this new PD involves Lelouch, Shirley, and Rolo returning to fight Hulk Hogan in a sombrero alongside the living all while dressed in their Ashford uniforms.

Actually, I could behind that (yes fine, I just wanna see Shirley again)
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-01, 23:59   Link #846
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Lelouch, Shirley, Yes. Bobo can stay in the afterlife.

Shirley attacks Hulk Hogan with grappling Love for Lelouch spin reverse kick! -knocks glasses off-

Lelouch: I command you to do the robot... in a knightmare frame!

...pfft. xD
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-02, 00:06   Link #847
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice Cross View Post
Lelouch, Shirley, Yes. Bobo can stay in the afterlife.

Shirley attacks Hulk Hogan with grappling Love for Lelouch spin reverse kick! -knocks glasses off-

Lelouch: I command you to do the robot... in a knightmare frame!

...pfft. xD
Quite the imagination you have.

I like

And yeah, Rolo (or Bobo XD) can stay behind in the World of C for all I care.

But yeah, really lookin' forward to this PD.
Old 2010-02-02, 00:15   Link #848
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

I am, too. It'll be my first PD (True enough...) Though I have no idea if I have to use online to buy it, or it'll be be in stores (in america)

Doesn't matter, It's hard to dampen my spirit... Especially when it comes to stuff Code Geass related (well, buying stuff anyways. But i'm not stupid with money. I know what to buy, when to buy...)

Yes, i'm very humorous lol.

...anyway, My real concern is the 'New anime' they spoke of.... Still gettin' paranoid vibes, considering how little is known about it -- Half of that still is speculation and lies.
Old 2010-02-02, 01:09   Link #849
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
I am, too. It'll be my first PD (True enough...) Though I have no idea if I have to use online to buy it, or it'll be be in stores (in america)
Hmm, I highly doubt the possibility of buying it in stores in America. I might be misinformed, but I don't think the American distributors have any plans of releasing any of the PDs.

Quote:
Doesn't matter, It's hard to dampen my spirit... Especially when it comes to stuff Code Geass related (well, buying stuff anyways. But i'm not stupid with money. I know what to buy, when to buy...)

Yes, i'm very humorous lol.

...anyway, My real concern is the 'New anime' they spoke of.... Still gettin' paranoid vibes, considering how little is known about it -- Half of that still is speculation and lies.
Yep, just keep your chin up. And as for the new anime (if there is one) I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I'm hopeful for it, but I'm also not gonna jump to any conclusions. And if they do make a new anime I just hope it's good and enjoyable.
Old 2010-02-02, 22:14   Link #850
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

hulk hogan in a sombrero in geass pd get own lulu, shir, & rolo now that is messed-up.

really with whole think of geass really do i've compare it to LOST really this too much, confusing, twisted, etc really all we now is a geass version of an island, smoke monster, & hurley for it.

overall really unless this new geass project "he" is alive or involve change the events of geass series to save it well then what next?!
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-03, 02:03   Link #851
Zetsubou Bunny
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Zetsubou Bunny Send a message via MSN to Zetsubou Bunny Send a message via Yahoo to Zetsubou Bunny
(=S Did I press the Babelfish button on this page..?)
Zetsubou Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-03, 04:01   Link #852
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Relative to the anime, they're pretty crack-y. (Well some of them anyway.) I would not consider them 100% serious.

But you know, It's Code Geass, so even that might be...well canon
(Ok that's a joke, I swear)

This one is defibnitely crack, I can hardly see how it might be able to make it fit in the story. Had ghosts been able to come back in CG, we would have see that before, obviously.

Though it's still nice having Lelouch sharing some last words with everyone.
So yeah, this one is crack, I don't think anyone can doubt that.

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-03, 08:39   Link #853
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
Yes, considering the fact....everybody (excluding kallen and nunnally) believe he was evil.

What can Lelouch say to them without to betray his plan? and they will want listen a evil traitor?

And look the cover art, nunnally blind, suzaku and nina with ashford uniform....it will be a fanservice alternative episode with zero connection about the original story.

Last edited by Bonzo; 2010-02-05 at 03:45.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-04, 19:42   Link #854
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Well, it's quite a bit more people than that, basically everyone who knew Zero = Lelouch most likely figured out the whole thing was a sham. I say most likely because some of those people are so stupid that there's a chance they missed it completely *cough* Ougi Tamaki and co. *cough*
Old 2010-02-04, 22:58   Link #855
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

I guess that would be true enough, considering...

Ougi is stupid, and a character I HAVE to hate. (Why? Obvious.)

Tamaki is pretty wishy-washy... But he is stupid. (Because he had the delusion through the whole series -- more or less -- he was going to be promoted. Exterior Custodian fits the bill.)

Anyway, let's wait for more project's to be heard from, speculated, or otherwise argued with and about.

-crosses fingers- I hope they don't butcher the series.. I hope they don't botch the characters... I definitely hope they don't butcher botch the series into a filler arc series.
Old 2010-02-05, 22:07   Link #856
Lost Cause

Quote:
I guess that would be true enough, considering...

Ougi is stupid, and a character I HAVE to hate. (Why? Obvious.)

Tamaki is pretty wishy-washy... But he is stupid. (Because he had the delusion through the whole series -- more or less -- he was going to be promoted. Exterior Custodian fits the bill.)

Anyway, let's wait for more project's to be heard from, speculated, or otherwise argued with and about.

-crosses fingers- I hope they don't butcher the series.. I hope they don't botch the characters... I definitely hope they don't butcher botch the series into a filler arc series.
I wholeheartedly agree! I too hope the new Geass is indeed something serious not just fanservice and an attempt to milk us fans!
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-05, 22:18   Link #857
Lost Cause

A question for you guys

Given all the speculation on the new Code Geass and all of the ideas being tossed about here,I have a question. I keep hearing that R2 was supposed to be somthing else but a change in the air-time made Mr.Taniguchi rewrite it to be more "kid friendly" and such. Here's the question; Would you rather have a completely new Geass or would you rather see R2 as it was meant to be?
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-06, 01:55   Link #858
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Cause View Post
Given all the speculation on the new Code Geass and all of the ideas being tossed about here,I have a question. I keep hearing that R2 was supposed to be somthing else but a change in the air-time made Mr.Taniguchi rewrite it to be more "kid friendly" and such. Here's the question; Would you rather have a completely new Geass or would you rather see R2 as it was meant to be?
New. I'd like to find out what R2 must be, but I don't wanna waste my time matching it again - manga or novel is ok for me here.
Old 2010-02-07, 18:04   Link #859
lightbringer
M9000

Many people had issues with the ending, but that's apparently one of the things that actually didn't change. I too would rather see a whole new series, even if it did not involve Lelouch. My only wish is that their next anti-hero does not die a virgin, heh. But a third season with a retconned R2 ending with Lelouch surviving is fine by me, too
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-07, 18:49   Link #860
azul120

Actually, if Lelouch were to be brought back, instead of a retcon, they should have him be resurrected somehow.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama, mecha