AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

View Poll Results: Kami nomi/TWGOK II - Episode 1 Rating
Perfect 10 33 39.76%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 22 26.51%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 18 21.69%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 9.64%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.20%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.20%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-04-13, 05:05   Link #81
AlaAlba

^ I believe she's not chifuyu-nee. she's Klan Klan from Macross F
Old 2011-04-13, 10:35   Link #82
klare

finally comes the type that i like: long hair, strong, fearsome and cute at the same time
Old 2011-04-13, 15:15   Link #83
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essa Maneira View Post
when i hear Kusonoki's voice....

Chifuyu-nee is that you?..
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post
^ I believe she's not chifuyu-nee. she's Klan Klan from Macross F
Kusonoki is voiced by Koshimizu Ami. Chifuyu & Klan are Toyoguchi Megumi.
Old 2011-04-13, 18:27   Link #84
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Good to see that Keima is back and ready to capture more loose souls the new opening and ending immediately got on my wish list for faster release after hearing them, and the intro was perfect. Especially with Keima saying "Wait, dint you watch season 1?"
Old 2011-04-14, 00:05   Link #85
Essa Maneira
Tsukiko! ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Good to see that Keima is back and ready to capture more loose souls the new opening and ending immediately got on my wish list for faster release after hearing them, and the intro was perfect. Especially with Keima saying "Wait, dint you watch season 1?"
Keima has a point there....
if you didn't watch season 1, don't watch the season 2
the story between those 2 seasons is continuous, where Elsie shows Keima his progress report on his conquest...

HALA MADRID!
Old 2011-04-14, 08:09   Link #86
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I had totally forgotten this series would start up again this week

Not a bad episode. It was pretty much just the usual Kaminomi. I hope I won't have to wait all season for an arc as good as Shiori's.

The new girl is hot and has a lot of style. Too bad she'll probably disappear forever next week like all the previous conquests. That aspect of the series truly sucks.
Old 2011-04-14, 16:10   Link #87
Solafighter
Hige

Awsome OP, awsome first episode. Everything looks very good so far. Im happy, they didnt change the style.

Im looking forward to an very interesting and awsomeness 2nd season.
Old 2011-04-15, 03:18   Link #88
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

OP and ED <3

Awesomeness to start off the season. Get right stuck into it, which is good.
Old 2011-04-15, 06:01   Link #89
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Dayum Kusunoki's looking mighty fine in her animation form.
Old 2011-04-15, 19:46   Link #90
Mecha_Trueno
餓鬼に興味ない、俺の好みは年上の美女だ

Location: Shitty old London. They must've been on drugs when they built this place, WTF were they smoking!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Sabato View Post
Currently watching... I think I just spotted Yuri Sakazaki in Keima's game. lol
LOL that's what I thought as well!
Same hair, same clothes and same colour! Well, her trousers are different... and she's called "ruri" in his game, but it MUST be a KOF/AOF parody!

禁則事項です
Old 2011-04-16, 22:33   Link #91
Shimapan
Try me! <3

I really liked the first season (well, except the Shiori arc which was a bit slow ), so I was curious how this would turn out.

The recap at the beginning was pretty funny. Then came the new OP... my, what a disappointment
The new OP is really lame, especially when compared to the very good OP of the first season. This might become one of the *very* rare times where I skip the OP.

Anyway, on to the actual episode - which was pretty good. Keiman and Elsie are back at it again, with Keima still having some problem with telling 2D and 3D apart and thus being beaten up by the parsley
Then the martial arts girl, who drives away the parsley, is found out to have a loose soul. What I found a bit surprising here is that Keima didn't do any procrastinating, but cut to the conquest right away. He really did develop further.
The oh-so-tough girl turns out to have a soft spot for cute things - which, interestingly, includes Keima, and which induced a split personality in the form of a ghost
Even though it looks very hard at the beginning, Keima does very well, and very quickly manages to score a date with the girl, to which she reluctantly agrees. Looks like this will wrap up quickly in the next episode, unless something unexpected happens.
Old 2011-04-16, 22:33   Link #92
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essa Maneira View Post
Keima has a point there....
if you didn't watch season 1, don't watch the season 2
the story between those 2 seasons is continuous, where Elsie shows Keima his progress report on his conquest...
Oh I wasn't saying his point there was wrong or anything. Just saying how the line was funny and direct to the fans who haven't watched season 1 to go and watch season 2 or else you will have no clue how things will work.
Old 2011-04-17, 01:19   Link #93
n120cky

Finally it's here, but judging from opening there is only 3 conquest? .

But if they do more I think the opening will be changed, but that's mean there is second opening, is this series go to 24 or more?.

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2011-04-17 at 15:46. Reason: If you are going to make an edit, at least do it right!
Old 2011-04-17, 06:50   Link #94
Seihai
スマイリウム

Quote:
Originally Posted by n120cky View Post
Finally it's here, but judging from opening there is only 3 conquest? .

But if they do more I think the opening will be changed, but that's mean there is second opening, is this series go to 24 or more?.
Put the bolded parts together, make an idea for yourself. But seeing how you know of the character spoiler, you probably just forgot but you answered your own question. This season will have 12 episodes again, it's the 2nd cour but altogether you could say it's 24 episodes I guess.

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2011-04-17 at 15:46.
Old 2011-04-17, 11:02   Link #95
n120cky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
Put the bolded parts together, make an idea for yourself. But seeing how you know of the character spoiler, you probably just forgot but you answered your own question.
Ah now you mention it, yes I do know
Spoiler for that . . .:
Well the point is from the last session they run 4 girls (on opening) on 12 episodes, but now in the opening they have 3 new girls (that I assumed will be conquered) on 12 episodes and using the analogy that would make the ratio unbalance 4:12 and 3:12. That's what i meant only three.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
This season will have 12 episodes again, it's the 2nd cour but altogether you could say it's 24 episodes I guess.
Did you mean session 2 will have 24 episodes?
Old 2011-04-17, 15:44   Link #96
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

And I think is about time for people to remember that spoilers are not allowed here (not even under tags). If I keep seeing comments hinting at future story arcs, said posts will be removed and infractions will be handed out.

This is your final warnings folks!
Old 2011-04-17, 22:53   Link #97
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by n120cky View Post
Well the point is from the last session they run 4 girls (on opening) on 12 episodes, but now in the opening they have 3 new girls (that I assumed will be conquered) on 12 episodes and using the analogy that would make the ratio unbalance 4:12 and 3:12. That's what i meant only three.
I think this will only be 12 episodes as well, so with three girls that would mean four episodes per girl, which really seems too much.
Three episodes per girl last series was nice with Kanon, but already became tiresome with Shiori

However, juding from the first episode, it looks like he'll wrap up the first girl in the next episode... which would leave five episodes each for the remaining two girls, which seems way too much

I really hope it will be more than only three girls.
Old 2011-04-27, 04:53   Link #98
judasmartel
*Author

Kusunoki reminds me of Kaori Kanzaki from Index.
Old 2014-07-28, 11:05   Link #99
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Let's see... What's the best way to start a second season of a show like this...? I don't know perhaps..

BUT, giving a short summary and then lampshading that we should already know this is an excellent application of the rule of switchin between seriousness and comedy, because that was honestly hilarious, nice breaking of the fourth wall.

Though I do have to say... All a series actually has to do after I already like it to win me over is to favorably reference other things that I like.

And lol... First thing we got was a reference to DQ 2... Well, this is going to be a top series I can feel it... Lol. I don't care if it's just pandering to the huge dragon quest fanbase that exists lol, I love it. that beginning was absolutely awesome.

10/10 and the rest of the episode was also great of course...
Closed Thread