3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-08-29, 20:16   Link #1
Kairin
AnimeSuki's Mascot

Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA Hertz - Episode 6 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA Hertz, Episode 6.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Character bashing is not on-topic and will not be tolerated.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Kairin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-29, 22:17   Link #2
ReddyRedWolf

Plot moves with some original material as well.

Iris see Luvia and Rin as her playthings baiting them with pics of Shirou. Iris, Sella and Leyseritt look like sisters in this together. Sella certainly views Shirou as a man between the cooking episode, the BD short, and this episode where he sees Iris and Leyseritt in swimsuits, and Illya and Kuro drenched. Basically he is guilty if he looks other girls in household especially the little one and a good for nothing for not doing anything to Sella.

As for Luvia se hold a party to get closer to the Emiya/Einzbern household to get to Shirou. Her butler again harasses Shirou.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-30, 03:56   Link #3
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Finally back to manga material. Not that the original parts were bad, more Iris teasing everybody is always good.
Old 2015-08-30, 05:14   Link #4
Gaulek

I'm hype for the next episode.
All this ecchi, fan-service with loli really isn't for me.
But there's was some nice build up here (but they could do that without showing this much ecchi's scenes.)
Gaulek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-30, 09:56   Link #5
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Her butler again harasses Shirou.
This is the only part of the episode I didn't like. Previously, he was sizing up Shirou for Luvia, and otherwise tried to help Luvia "win" him. Now he's threatening Shirou not to get close to her?
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-30, 11:45   Link #6
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Well, Shirou did embarrass the hell out of her a couple episodes back...
Old 2015-08-30, 12:16   Link #7
GDB

Which I don't believe Augustus would have known about unless Rin told him. And if it came down to believing Rin or trusting his master's wishes, which do you think he'd follow? Plus it obviously didn't affect her much, given that she continued to vie for his attention.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-30, 12:31   Link #8
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

Maybe he realized that Rin/Shirou is the only true ship.
Old 2015-08-30, 15:02   Link #9
Wandering Soul

We are finally back to canon material. The original stuff wasn't bad though.
Old 2015-08-30, 18:17   Link #10
The Green One

I also enjoyed the original material. Time for the battle with the 8th card, must be one hell of a monster to apparently doom Bazett like the preview implies.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-30, 21:08   Link #11
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
This felt like the real first episode for Herz. I wouldn't say the episodes and original stuff was terrible....it was just not good. Honestly I just found parts of those episodes boring since they were basically just making the same points. The first half of Herz just seemed to confirm that they lacked enough material for a part 2 of the second arc .

Now we're finally moving things forward. Had a bit of light fun in the first half of the ep which was fine and got to business in the second part. It does feel a bit random that only now does Kuro make these inquiries. It'd be more natural if she didn't just talk to her mother at the last minute and more like immediately after the fight against Bazett (post some sleep of course).

Next up, the actual fight against the 8th card .
Old 2015-08-31, 00:58   Link #12
The Green One

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
This felt like the real first episode for Herz. I wouldn't say the episodes and original stuff was terrible....it was just not good. Honestly I just found parts of those episodes boring since they were basically just making the same points. The first half of Herz just seemed to confirm that they lacked enough material for a part 2 of the second arc .

Now we're finally moving things forward. Had a bit of light fun in the first half of the ep which was fine and got to business in the second part. It does feel a bit random that only now does Kuro make these inquiries. It'd be more natural if she didn't just talk to her mother at the last minute and more like immediately after the fight against Bazett (post some sleep of course).

Next up, the actual fight against the 8th card .
That's a bit small minded don't you think? You speak as if the "filler" had no purpose at all which isn't true. I can respect wanting to get to the 8th card battle sooner rather than later but lets not go overboard.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-31, 01:25   Link #13
ReddyRedWolf

The beach episode was breather in the manga. The Mimi episode was a omake. There are a series of omake that could have been turned to filler but I guess it is being saved for the BD or a manga volume OVA.

The production had no choice but to have filler as the first half of Zwei blitz through the plot for 16 episodes.

If Zwei was 24 episodes maybe it can be fit for a two cour. Well Typemoon and Silverlink is really milking this series.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-31, 02:33   Link #14
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Am I the only one completely unamused by all the crap that Shirou gets for no reason. Always labeled a pervert for just being in the wrong place at the wrong time and no one rushing to his defense?
Dengar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-31, 09:00   Link #15
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
That's a bit small minded don't you think? You speak as if the "filler" had no purpose at all which isn't true. I can respect wanting to get to the 8th card battle sooner rather than later but lets not go overboard.
No, I don't think it is. But I could say it is insulting to say that to someone.

It had a purpose, drag out 5-6 episodes worth of material into 10 episodes so they can have a full season. And yeah a lot of it had no purpose. We gained very little insights to the characters or developing much of anything. The birthday episode had importance. The points in that episode constantly being rehased for the rest of the episodes until this point.

But yeah let's presume that it's just impatience to get to the fights and not legitimate criticism. That's probably easier to presume than actually listening to what people are saying and not just reading the first sentence.
Old 2015-08-31, 21:14   Link #16
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Am I the only one completely unamused by all the crap that Shirou gets for no reason. Always labeled a pervert for just being in the wrong place at the wrong time and no one rushing to his defense?
Shirou's not the first and he's far from being the last character subjected to that kind of treatment. Shirou in this series is effectively a harem protagonist without actually being the protagonist.
Old 2015-09-01, 04:09   Link #17
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I sorta do understand that. But I can't be the only one who finds it unfunny.
Dengar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-16, 10:49   Link #18
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Blue Glass Moon

Even if there are still two more episodes to go with this season I felt after hearing Illya and Kuro's lengthy conversation that the end of the ends was approaching.

Before I continue on, I've reached the second part to the third season, and the episode set the calm before the storm.

Temporarily, it's the end of the slapstick and lighthearted moments until Illya and company successfully retrieve the mysterious eighth card, which shouldn't exist.

The episode itself gave exposition on what's going on with Miyu, particularly, and then Illya and Kuro, though still leaving the questions unanswered for the time being.

But, as I was hoping at the end of season two, that season three is the season for Miyu to shine and be exposed.

I think that more than the system changed is more like there's the beginning for a new Holy Grail War to ensue at Fuyuki.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote