AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-11-13, 01:51   Link #41
Dopeskills
Thigh Master

Send a message via ICQ to Dopeskills Send a message via AIM to Dopeskills Send a message via MSN to Dopeskills
I thought Choji was worthless until chapter 191
Dopeskills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 02:09   Link #42
meowmeow_chan

i don't really hate any anime characters, but i dislike some of them. I have to say i really dislike Sasuke. Unlike other characters (Neji, Gaara, and etc.) he just....... is ..... too arrogant. It's so immature. I use to kind of like him, but now he has this i-need-to-kill-my-brother attitude. It IS SO annoying.

Next in line to be dislike is Sakura. I started out not really liking her. But i decided to give her a chance to be more productive. I mean, she is one of the main character. Unfortunaly, no improvement at all. No productive acts. She just basically stand there during the Zabuzu/haku fight. Last time she tried to be productive, people(Rock Lee, Ino, Chouji, Shika, etc.) ended up saving her. She just sometimes irritates me.

Next in line is none other than Hyuga Neji. Why he annoys me? Because he almost killed my favorite character and his cousin: Hyuga Hinata. Plus, like Sasuke, he is too arrogant. But after he fought Naruto, I guess he grew mature. Not arrogant anymore, unlike Sasuke.
meowmeow_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 02:10   Link #43
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
I still hate ino/sakura... and sorta ten-ten/temari/hinata... but less so with the 2nd 3

the first 2: ino is completely pointless. not even to further the love story. sakura is the love interest... i just hate how she cant do shit other than bunshin/kawamari no jutsu.

ten ten/temari : WEAK! ten ten more so though...
Spoiler:

hinata is cool in that she fights like naruto, but still. she is too weak, and not enough a part of the love story.
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 02:14   Link #44
meowmeow_chan

Just leaving my computer when i thought: Shit i left off one fucking important character.
and that is Orochimaru
I always wonder: is orochimaru gay?? well most of my naruto-fan friends told me he is. For some reason, his face irritates me. Plus i think things wil be smoother without him. We don't need him as the grand bad guy because we have Itachi.
meowmeow_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 03:09   Link #45
Lst2touchdasky

Send a message via AIM to Lst2touchdasky
You people who say hinata is weak are completely dead inside arent you? Hinata has the one of the greatest fighting style but her only weakness is that shes to nice/innocent- she could slaughter recklessly and be as cocky as neji but that would just add another gay character.
Lst2touchdasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 03:43   Link #46
Mao-Yenrai
Juppon Gatana

Send a message via AIM to Mao-Yenrai
I can't really say I hate any of 'em. Haha except maybe ino and sakura when they do their stupid fighting thing over sasuke.
Mao-Yenrai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 05:40   Link #47
TheGreatYakoshi
The Baka Mangaka Returns!

Gkk...AHH! When did they make this thread??? How did I almost completely miss an opportunity for Sissyke/Sasgay/Sasqo bashing?!

In case you didn't know it by now (those of you here before the Great Crash a little while ago might remember), I HATE 'im! Who's 'im, you ask? Sasuke, of course. Good god, he's such a waste. Yes, I admit, he's talented, but the little asshole is on a one-way trip to Prickville, following in sugardaddy MJ's footsteps (funny though, at least I respect Oro--he's evil, he knows it, we knows it, everyone knows it...no moral dilemmas here). I don't mind him being a jerk as much as I mind the lack of respect he gives Naruto. Seriously, Sasuke's almost as bad now as some of the adults are, looking down on our loudmouthed hero.

Rock Lee's first appearance...
Lee: "Konoha SEMPUU!"
"Sasuke: "Gwuhkk..!"

I actually yelled at the screen. "HA!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by aFlipGuy
as for the hinata hater.....u gots good points but she is still too cute to hate but she is as bad as sakura and ino stalking sasuke.....her shyness just gets me all feel gushy inside so ya thats prolly why i like her character
So true. How can you hate Hinata? She's so damn cute! 8 more years, and I'd date her (if I wasn't taken already, that is *cough*)

Lessee, who's next on my list...ah yes, the useless kunoichi duo of Ino and Sakura. Seriously, do they have NOTHING better to do than stalk Brooding Boy all day? And every time I was about to change my mind about Sakura, she does something idiotic.

1) Good: She set up boobytraps to stop the Sound nins in Shinimori.
Bad: It all ends up with her BITING one. Wow.
2) Good: She gives Lee a flower (aw, she really cares!)
Bad: "Why do boys try so hard?"
"Don't ask me, I'm just a girl."
GUAH! DIE!!!

3) Good: Uh...you got me there. *shrug*
Spoiler:
Must...control...murderous rage...

4) Bad:
Spoiler:

And why doesn't Sakura have any special abilities? Was she created just to SUCK? *sigh* Well, I guess it wouldn't make any difference...Ino has some, and she's reeks too. Here's hoping that Team 7=Sannin thing comes to fruition.

Next...

I used to hate Neji, but I had a change of heart after the results of the Naruto/Neji fight.

Gaara=overpowered bastard
If he hadn't done that to Lee, I might have had sympathy for him.

Yeah, a few of you already said it makes no sense to HATE an anime character. Yeah, he's just ink and paint, I know. But no, I don't harp on it all day, thinking of new names to call Sasuke, or making little drawings of a decapitated Sakura. It's all in fun, right?

Though if I met Sasuke in a dark alley, I might change my tune...I think my brick-to-the-face no jutsu would be quite effective.
TheGreatYakoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 10:19   Link #48
juri_miki
Death Note Fanatic

Send a message via ICQ to juri_miki Send a message via AIM to juri_miki
Reading many of these posts just give me constant reminders of why I feel the way I do about the certain characters.

As for hating Sasuke, true I don't like him either that much since he's basically turning into the biggest prick ever, but at least he has his own goals in life even though they are on the lines of depression and suicide. Sakura is just following him. Even though she gives Naruto inspiration to fight she really doesn't care in how much danger she really puts him in as long as she can get what she wants as illustrated in the recent chapters in the manga as someone before me pointed out. But Sasuke is due for some real therapy. Maybe a butt whooping from Naruto is just what the doctor ordered.

Ino would seem like she would be next on my list, but I can tolerate waaaaay more than Sakura. Even for all of her Sasuke loving, she's just not Sakura. Considering that she wasn't teamed up with Sasuke I'm sure she actually fought along side her teammates instead of just watching them from the side lines.

As for Hinata hating, I really like her. I don't think she's weak at all, she has the most potential to be a really strong fighter, but she's really shy and soft on people. It's so cute. I also like how Naruto also inspires her just as he is inspired by others. Unlike Sakura at least she is freaking participating with her teammates. As for the creator hating her, yeah well his favorite character is Sasuke, so like I don't know about that.

Even though Vegeta in DBZ had similar issues when it came to being strong, he wasn't all moody, broody about it. He actually enjoyed his existance and was able to extend that feeling to others.
juri_miki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 10:44   Link #49
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

My guess is Sakura is around to make the others look so overwhelmingly great! She was useful as far as helping the other two get into the exam (as it is a team event to enter).

A female Sasuke would be a lot more toleratable than a Sakura.

Guess you have a have a brooding Sasuke around to balance out the entire cast. But I still don't have to like him, but it is all good watching.

I think the Sakura/Ino thing appeals perhaps to younger female watchers that might be more into the teenage angst thing.

MeowMeow Love your name! I also have plenty of "good manga" to wrap up the poop that someone dumped on my sig!
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 14:29   Link #50
Bakafool
The Green Beast of Konoha

I really really really HATE Rock Lee. Hehe, just kidding, of course not! I guess I don't really hate or dislike any of the characters, although Sakura is beginning to get pretty annoying.
Bakafool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 16:08   Link #51
MajinBuu
Kitty no jutsu!

Send a message via Yahoo to MajinBuu
Naruto - good guy,allways fighting for what he cares about,allways following his path,lots of fun.Some reasons to dislike him,but minors.

Sasuke - talented ad that's all.He pisses me off,especially later on the manga chapters,he just live in his own world and he doesn't acknowledge anyone,it's him and only him.He would protect someone only if he thinks he's superior to those guys,otherwise he would rather see them die.I wonder what will he do if he kills Itachi,if there will be any reason left to live for him.

Rock Lee - nice guy,I like him .I love the hard workers

Hinata - damn she's cute!She's so sweet that I fell like getting...cavities on my teeth

Sakura/Ino - useless or not,I don't really care about that,what I REALLY dislike is human stupidity,be it real or fantasy(cartoons,movies or books).How can you love someone who's not even looking at you and you don't even know why you love them.That's just too stupid.And to argue with somebody else over a guy who would be more pleased if you two just dissappear...that also pisses me of

These are the main characters that I wanted to talk about,and finally is Orochimaru...I really like that guy,he is really clever and evil,kill me if you want,but I like this kind of characters(I have a twisted mind )
MajinBuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 16:45   Link #52
muipO
=__=.~

Wow, no series discussion forum would be complete without a "Who do you hate?" thread, ne? ^_^ Hm, there's really no character I hate, per se. I'm sure every character was drawn a certain way, voiced a certain way, and given a specific character for a reason 'cause the mangaka needed a balance b/w the charas the audience would admire or dislike.

But hey, to each his/her own. Hate on!
muipO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 16:57   Link #53
eLstar
(^_^)v

No hating for Sasuke. That's what I hope for...I'd do a really big rant about why Sasuke isn't so bad and only hated because some people just need a character to hate.

But since I don't have the time, I won't do it.

It'd be nice to meet another Sasuke fan besides Hunter or whatever.

eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 17:53   Link #54
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

Whoever said Konohamaru is right. I mean it is true that Sakura is one the character that deserve to be hated but honestly, except for her flashbacks, episode with Sakura aren't that bad. Now i want someone to honestly raise his or her hand and tell me I loved an episode where Konohamaru appeared. Anyone is brave enough?
Dryad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 19:35   Link #55
Malta
Kunoichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dranz
It'd be nice to meet another Sasuke fan besides Hunter or whatever.
Over here ^_~
There are a load of things I could say on the subject of Sasuke...but I also don't have the time, so I'll just bitch about Sakura for a bit instead.
Not that I can add much to what's already been said; her pointless obsession with Sasuke, lack of ability and uninteresting character make it obvious she isn't much of a favourite with most people. One of her supposed merits is her 'intelligence,' but really it's just that she has a good memory and not much else.

I don't think it's right to say Ino is just like Sakura, either. When Ino jumps in to protect Sakura, pulling Chouji and Shika along...just can't see Sakura doing that. She'd probably just get in the middle and cry 'NO!!' like when Naruto and Sasuke go at it. Ino is just...more action.

Sakura is about the only one I really hate, but that's the same for any stupid girl who dotes on a guy in real life. Most of the other mains have something admirable in them. Just...not her. I would be more than happy if she died a bloody, painful death.
Malta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 21:50   Link #56
AssertnFailure
Where's the ladies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dryad
Whoever said Konohamaru is right. I mean it is true that Sakura is one the character that deserve to be hated but honestly, except for her flashbacks, episode with Sakura aren't that bad. Now i want someone to honestly raise his or her hand and tell me I loved an episode where Konohamaru appeared. Anyone is brave enough?
yep, that was me
oh.....and for anyone who's still skeptical about relationship between konohomaru and crappy episodes, just check out the preview for next week's
AssertnFailure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 22:03   Link #57
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
konohamaru kicks ass every shut up, u cant bash that cool little kid.. HE ROCKS!!
Old 2003-11-13, 22:09   Link #58
shiznitty

Hopefully tsunade teaches sakura how to heal, or something (which may happen)
meh
shiznitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 22:20   Link #59
Fast as light24
Claw Master

Send a message via AIM to Fast as light24
Lee Rocks, if I can get my avatar to work, I would have the awesome shot of him and the trizight squirrel. I think that he is awesome, him, his training, his idolizing of gai, the harships he went through as a child, the fact that he looks funny cause he idolizes gai, and the fact that he is straight forward about most things, and childish at times about it too. Sakura isnt that bad really, but I agree with Kankuro being pretty useless. I also never really like that bully kid that put "shooting star" into the river to drown....piece of trash...
Fast as light24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 22:24   Link #60
Grav
Gone

Send a message via AIM to Grav
For the 80th time, I strongly dislike Sakura.
Grav is offline   Reply With Quote