Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-07-08, 02:38   Link #15021
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Rule of anime/manga: unless you see an actual corpse, the character isn't dead... she may be in half, but she's not been shown to be a corpse just yet
I could've sworn she looked like she was crawling as well after she'd been split in two. She might even still be able to heal if she could get closer to her lower body, much like Count Lee did in the Vampire Hunter D movie when he was cut in half (head to foot in fact, unlike Akasha).
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-08, 05:55   Link #15022
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Exactly. I mean if she's dead, thats a real shame, and for plot purposes and motivation I can understand it, but, with the healing capabilities she's shown which shocked Akuha, I'm just not convinced, and it seems I'm not the only one who thought it looked like she wasn't completely out of it yet or she was still moving, as Akuha was interrupted before she could make sure.
I just get the feeling Ikeda would have taken more care to show she was dead if that was the case, whereas it was left distinctly ambiguous, especially on the last page.

It ain't over til the fat lady sings, vampires especially are traditionally notoriously hard to kill, you usually need to destory the heart or the brain, or they can regenerate with time.
Reading: None at the moment
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-08, 06:31   Link #15023
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
They can't ... as it has been said in one of the earlier chapter's ... the things that Tsukune, Tohou Fuhai and Mizore are currently watching have already happened ... and the only thing that would change if they interfere is how Moka would remember them.

They also can't leave on their own ... so the only thing that they can do ... is watch the events contained in Moka's sealed memories until Kurumu get's to them.
But how did loli Moka saw Tsukune on the first time they got there.

Also hoping the studio that took the license of Strike Witches would also take R+V's
Old 2010-07-08, 06:56   Link #15024
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyranuus View Post
Exactly. I mean if she's dead, thats a real shame, and for plot purposes and motivation I can understand it, but, with the healing capabilities she's shown which shocked Akuha, I'm just not convinced, and it seems I'm not the only one who thought it looked like she wasn't completely out of it yet or she was still moving, as Akuha was interrupted before she could make sure.
I just get the feeling Ikeda would have taken more care to show she was dead if that was the case, whereas it was left distinctly ambiguous, especially on the last page.

It ain't over til the fat lady sings, vampires especially are traditionally notoriously hard to kill, you usually need to destory the heart or the brain, or they can regenerate with time.
That and I'd be disappointed if Akasha and Moka didn't exchange some final words, if Akasha is actually going to die that is.
Old 2010-07-08, 07:17   Link #15025
hollowinsideme
Banned

ok seriously, If I don't see what Moka's dad is capable of I'm gonna get mad. that "ability" is so OP it sickens me. glad to see moka put her in her place.
hollowinsideme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-08, 07:20   Link #15026
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Anyone want to guess what Daddy Starbucks is doing even though he knew this was going to happen?
He's probably watching the whole thing somewhere. I'd hate to think that he is an evil mastermind though. Well, kind of. I'd feel bad for Moka but it's make for a good story.
Old 2010-07-08, 07:23   Link #15027
hollowinsideme
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyranuus View Post

these arent the usual vampires, way more OP and starting to get as rediculous as twilight vampires. hell their appearance hardly changes. guess they dont want to ruin the pretty face :eyeroll:

that reminds me, I wonder if Tsukune received any of this shinso junk when moka bites him.
Old 2010-07-08, 07:40   Link #15028
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
He's probably watching the whole thing somewhere. I'd hate to think that he is an evil mastermind though. Well, kind of. I'd feel bad for Moka but it's make for a good story.
On the contrary, I don't think he's a bad guy at all. He and Akasha seemed to get along pretty well and probably shared the same dream of having peace between humans and vampires (and ayashi in general probably). Why else would he send his own daughters to be educated by Akasha, one who we know has sympathy for the human race? I think Issa is, like Akua, another descendant of Alucard but unlike Akua, he understands that what Alucard had tried to do wasn't for the best, and that was why he sided with Akasha instead. As for where he is now, he is probably staying somewhere else with his daughters while Akasha is fighting Akua. What happened to him later is gonna have to wait until after this arc is finished.
Old 2010-07-08, 07:48   Link #15029
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
that reminds me, I wonder if Tsukune received any of this shinso junk when moka bites him.
Thier is a incredibly strong possibility that he did, thier are lots of unusual clues that confirm this analysis, which would be most appropriate for the storyline.
Old 2010-07-08, 07:49   Link #15030
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

I was wondering , Akuha hate Human for what they "did" . But Human are so weak compared to them . Why bothering about Human if you can kill them 1 sec . I mean , Youkai might kill all Human then the world will belong to them , except if Human get some freaking killer too .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-08, 08:03   Link #15031
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I don't think anyone's power is OP...Aqua can still get hurt despite having amazing attack skills (pretty much ultimate) and Akasha's regen doesn't seem to be infinite (comparing this to hellsing, Alucard is better off in terms of defence).
The chapter was great, the one month wait is definitely worth every minute! Gotta wonder how Moka awakened though, the shinso powers shouldn't be hereditary...anyone else think she was up for some mischief in the basement?
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-08, 08:23   Link #15032
Chris38

Hm ... I have started to wonder about Tsukune's vampire power's for some time, after chapter 32 and I thought this ... what if the Ghoul like ... patterns of behavior is something typical for Shinso vampires to go through, since from what I noticed, little Moka also seemed to display a similar pattern of becoming a little more ... wild I would say (Rosario + Vampire II, chapter 32, pages from 29 to 35), to what Tsukune demonstrated in his Ghoul like state. The only difference that exists between Tsukune and Moka is that, because Tsukune has been a human at the beginning his mind and body are probably too different then the vampire blood present inside Tsukune's veins ... which is probably the reason why Tsukune is still under the risk of being consumed by the Shinso blood present inside his body, unlike Moka who ... becuase she was born as a vampire has better control over the vampire instincts that are present inside her blood.

(I'm sorry if it doesn't make much sense, but I just recently noticed that similarity ... after reading through chapter 32 again, and as a result, I hadn't thought really deeply about, what it might change in the things that we know so far)

@Karfiel

It has been mentioned previously already ... the reason why Moka is a Shinso ... was because Akasha had a very difficult delivery of Moka and as a result Moka would probably die, shortly after the time she was born ... so to save her life Akasha injected a huge amount of her Shinso blood into Moka's veins, turning her into a Shinso vampire in the process as well as saving Moka's life.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-08, 08:31   Link #15033
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
I was wondering , Akuha hate Human for what they "did" . But Human are so weak compared to them . Why bothering about Human if you can kill them 1 sec . I mean , Youkai might kill all Human then the world will belong to them , except if Human get some freaking killer too .
We are not really that useles... what about guns, grenades, tanks and stuff like this? Sure they can take on them but I really doubt that small bunch of youkai that she controls will be able to take on whole army.
Old 2010-07-08, 08:40   Link #15034
Tachibana
タチバナ

Humans and Youkai, have been enemies since ancient times, its only natural they should want to kill eachother, but with Tsukune and Moka and the rest of the girls, that wont be for long.
Old 2010-07-08, 08:48   Link #15035
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
We are not really that useles... what about guns, grenades, tanks and stuff like this? Sure they can take on them but I really doubt that small bunch of youkai that she controls will be able to take on whole army.
Yeah i know but what if they use a big AOE power etc... and with Shinso's power , dunno if a whole army can stand 1 sec .
Well , we still have *Nuke* but they might use a protect shield something like that ...
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-08, 08:48   Link #15036
hollowinsideme
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
We have nukes tho and yea, what could some humans do to her that's so bad it would mae her want to kill us ass? Aww did we make fun of her in school? Boo hoo cry to momma.

Anways like I siad earlier, what if moka gave tsukune some shino stuff? It be awesome for them to pull a demon yusuke from yu yu hakusho.

And what if tsukune is the real alucard reincarnation? Who knows, it could easly happen. I ratbher it happen to him than anyone else..

And is that the councle school guy who was with mokas mom? If so who was theother?
Old 2010-07-08, 09:01   Link #15037
Tachibana
タチバナ

Well ling ling used a simple bomb against kokoa, at the academy's sports festival, which did some damage even though shes a vampire, its possible that youkai bodies are just as frail as a humans depending on how strong they are, Tsukune definetly broke some barriers in that catagory.
Old 2010-07-08, 09:09   Link #15038
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post
On the contrary, I don't think he's a bad guy at all. He and Akasha seemed to get along pretty well and probably shared the same dream of having peace between humans and vampires (and ayashi in general probably). Why else would he send his own daughters to be educated by Akasha, one who we know has sympathy for the human race? I think Issa is, like Akua, another descendant of Alucard but unlike Akua, he understands that what Alucard had tried to do wasn't for the best, and that was why he sided with Akasha instead. As for where he is now, he is probably staying somewhere else with his daughters while Akasha is fighting Akua. What happened to him later is gonna have to wait until after this arc is finished.
That is true. He didn't seem like much of a bad guy. But then why is his family joining Fairy Tale now? Arghh...too many unanswered questions.
Old 2010-07-08, 09:09   Link #15039
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowinsideme View Post
We have nukes tho and yea, what could some humans do to her that's so bad it would mae her want to kill us ass? Aww did we make fun of her in school? Boo hoo cry to momma.
This statement applies to Moka too then, especially outer one who also hated humans but in comparison to Akuha is too weak to do anything and also is kinder since she wasn't grown as assasin from younger days.
Old 2010-07-08, 09:18   Link #15040
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Moka - kicks
Kokoa - weapon user
Khalua - puncher
Akuha - finger claws

I think Ikeda is reading too much Hokuto no Ken when he made Akuha's fighting style.

Too bad though we didn't get to see much of Akasha's fighting style. Issa possible we might see.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire