AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2017-03-20, 18:49   Link #961
Ultragunner
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Is dem "visual" of Gabriel live or pre-recorded?
I hope it is live
__________________
Ultragunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 18:55   Link #962
katokateki
Senior Kouhai
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: India
Age: 19
@kids You guys should know more than me on this matter, but yeah, let's wait.

@ultra Who cares, we ain't getting Ise's PoV. We one of the unlucky spectators. Dang it. But the voice thing could mean it was live, why would she speak to a recording camera? She isn't a pornstar!
__________________


Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
-Kurt Cobain

katokateki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 19:47   Link #963
B214
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennia Lover View Post
Hmm here are the names I think the armour will be called for the other girls:
Irina-Crimson Holy Dragnar
Akeno-Crimson Lightning Dragnar
Asia-Crimson Golden Dragnar
Koneko-Crimson Nekomata Dragnar
Here named it for ya. But i wonder if Ise can do it with Irina. Right now we only seen Ise done it with 2 person. Rias and Xenovia. Both are related to him as a Devil. Rias is Ise's King, Xenovia is Ise's Knight.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 20:02   Link #964
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
@B214 Well Issei's wyverns are mini dragons so if mini dragons work on a devil, they sure can work on any other species.
Bennia Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 21:02   Link #965
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Indonesia,Samarinda
I can see Gabriel join Ise's harem....
__________________
http://postimage.org/image/tp5dnhyx7/
Ruki0089 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 21:24   Link #966
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Belgium
Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
But i wonder if Ise can do it with Irina. Right now we only seen Ise done it with 2 person. Rias and Xenovia. Both are related to him as a Devil. Rias is Ise's King, Xenovia is Ise's Knight.
There might have to be some connection between Issei and the person he uses it on. Rias and Xenovia are both connected through evil pieces to Issei and both love him which might play a part as well. There might be other requirements too Ishibumi just hasn't given us much details. Now we need to know if issei can give his Boosted Gear Scalemail Wyverns to people that aren't connected to him through evil pieces/peerage and if it requires a deeper connection mentally like love/friendship or whatever.
__________________
sunsengnim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 22:12   Link #967
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post
There might have to be some connection between Issei and the person he uses it on. Rias and Xenovia are both connected through evil pieces to Issei and both love him which might play a part as well. There might be other requirements too Ishibumi just hasn't given us much details. Now we need to know if issei can give his Boosted Gear Scalemail Wyverns to people that aren't connected to him through evil pieces/peerage and if it requires a deeper connection mentally like love/friendship or whatever.
He should be able to. The wyverns and ability are connected with his SG, not his pawn pieces. It's basically just using the Gift ability to transfer armor.
__________________
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 22:22   Link #968
anifreik
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Deep South USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by katokateki View Post
@ultra Who cares, we ain't getting Ise's PoV. We one of the unlucky spectators. Dang it. But the voice thing could mean it was live, why would she speak to a recording camera? She isn't a pornstar!
Hey now, we got one illustration from Issei's POV!

Is it just me, or does it seem like if Team Heaven wasn't out and out cheating, they were bending the rules until the squealed like a 12yo girl on a roller coaster. Issei needs to give Gabriel 1000 spanks next time he sees her for outside interference. I volunteer to count.
__________________
Happiness is finding someone you can be weird with!

Last edited by anifreik; 2017-03-20 at 22:27. Reason: spelling :(
anifreik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 22:28   Link #969
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Belgium
Quote:
Originally Posted by anifreik View Post
Issei needs to give Gabriel 1000 spanks next time he sees her for outside interference.
It's completely her fault Issei lost his first match she deserves worse. Like i'd accept 2000 spankings at the bare minimum and it needs to be on tape for all factions to see what happens if you use cheapshots against Issei.
__________________
sunsengnim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 23:38   Link #970
Sekiryuu12
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Is Issei we are talking here... he obviously is not going to spank her... but if is 20 hours of OPPAI groping maybe he'll do it?
Sekiryuu12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-21, 00:05   Link #971
B214
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
^ Ise would get spank 10000 time by each girl before he has a chance to do that.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-21, 02:34   Link #972
katokateki
Senior Kouhai
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: India
Age: 19
@anifreik Well, I'm pretty sure it is going to be Gabriel who offers him some kinda service for her actions led to him losing by such small margin.

And for the dragonar armour thing, I'm pretty not at all sure one of the reasons Rias was able to use it was because she had got some of the red dragon's aura(by sucking). I'm not sure how Xenovia could get it, being in his peerage alone. But I could be remembering wrong...
__________________


Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
-Kurt Cobain


Last edited by katokateki; 2017-03-21 at 04:34.
katokateki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-21, 03:37   Link #973
Hakaishin
Bαnned
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Universe 7
Age: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by katokateki View Post
And for the dragonar armour thing, I'm pretty sure one of the reasons Rias was able to use it was because she had got some of the red dragon's aura(by sucking).
I don't remember anything like this. Do you have any quotes that says or implies that?

But he did have to train with Rias for this technique, I doubt he can randomly attach those wyverns to anyone without training.... Or maybe he could, his power and control is improving after all.
__________________
Hakaishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-21, 04:16   Link #974
katokateki
Senior Kouhai
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: India
Age: 19
Quote:
The wyverns which flew out responded to my thoughts, and released a brilliant red light as they began to circle around Rias! Rias and I started to synchronise our aura and breathing. …It was the combination technique that Rias and I practiced a countless number of times in the swimming pool below the Hyoudou household and at Rating Game venues—. When Rias’ red aura and my red aura became one, the wyverns invoked a miracle! One of the wyverns attached itself onto Rias’ right hand!
I guess I did remember it wrong, Rias' red aura made me think it was the red aura she and Akeno had got from the sucking thing, but turns out the wyverns gave her the red aura. I did warn you I myself wasn't sure of the source of this idea!

And I can't find the part where it was said that the girls had a bit of dragon aura due to Ise's influence, but I guess that wouldn't have Rias getting the aura part anyway.

I guess the red aura thing(Rias' aura!) made me think that way. So, yeah, if you can't remember it, then it probably wasn't there, just an imagination

EDIT: But Ise and Rias did have a pretty unique connection and her being teleported to Ise in Kyoto and the oppai beam(that shoots red beam)... It couldn't be because of their master servant relationship, her beam's colour is red, I think she does have some of Ise's aura, but I don't remember how and when it was mentioned...
__________________


Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
-Kurt Cobain


Last edited by katokateki; 2017-03-21 at 04:27. Reason: Added stuff.
katokateki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-21, 04:27   Link #975
Hakaishin
Bαnned
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Universe 7
Age: 18
Don't say "pretty sure" if you are not sure



If he can use this technique with Bina Grayfia the result could be ridiculous...
__________________
Hakaishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-21, 04:33   Link #976
katokateki
Senior Kouhai
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: India
Age: 19
I added this in my last answer.
Quote:
EDIT: But Ise and Rias did have a pretty unique connection and her being teleported to Ise in Kyoto and the oppai beam(that shoots red beam)... It couldn't be because of their master servant relationship, her beam's colour is red, I think she does have some of Ise's aura, but I don't remember how and when it was mentioned...
I was sure when I started typing, okay! I was typing on phone and by the time the doubt came in my mind, I was a few lines ahead, you could call me lazy, I preferred to add the warning later. My mind changed by the end. On PC, I normally change the answer accordingly but it's terribly cumbersome to do so on a phone. So, I couldn't be bothered to change the initial word, rather made the whole answer my guess in the end!

Sorry!

Yeah, it could actually be another Euclid with BB. Only better.
__________________


Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
-Kurt Cobain

katokateki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-21, 13:33   Link #977
Royalknightftw
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: In the middle of nowhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by katokateki View Post
I added this in my last answer.


I was sure when I started typing, okay! I was typing on phone and by the time the doubt came in my mind, I was a few lines ahead, you could call me lazy, I preferred to add the warning later. My mind changed by the end. On PC, I normally change the answer accordingly but it's terribly cumbersome to do so on a phone. So, I couldn't be bothered to change the initial word, rather made the whole answer my guess in the end!

Sorry!

Yeah, it could actually be another Euclid with BB. Only better.
"Only better" is an understatement. Grayfia managed to throw Jaberwocky (with okita's help) and i doubt Euclid could pull that kind of stunt. Now imagine if she got Issei's Dragonar, hmmm if it were not because of "pseudo N** kind of stuff" i would say it would be a really good idea
Royalknightftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-21, 13:43   Link #978
katokateki
Senior Kouhai
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: India
Age: 19
N**? I guess it was said that Euclid's demonic power was comparable to that of Grayfia.
__________________


Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
-Kurt Cobain

katokateki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-21, 13:48   Link #979
DragonOsman
Dragon King
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by katokateki View Post
I guess I did remember it wrong, Rias' red aura made me think it was the red aura she and Akeno had got from the sucking thing, but turns out the wyverns gave her the red aura. I did warn you I myself wasn't sure of the source of this idea!

And I can't find the part where it was said that the girls had a bit of dragon aura due to Ise's influence, but I guess that wouldn't have Rias getting the aura part anyway.

I guess the red aura thing(Rias' aura!) made me think that way. So, yeah, if you can't remember it, then it probably wasn't there, just an imagination

EDIT: But Ise and Rias did have a pretty unique connection and her being teleported to Ise in Kyoto and the oppai beam(that shoots red beam)... It couldn't be because of their master servant relationship, her beam's colour is red, I think she does have some of Ise's aura, but I don't remember how and when it was mentioned...
I don't think you're completely wrong. Rias' aura is mainly crimson, but like you said, the Wyverns could've given her some red aura.

And we already know the requirement for the technique, I guess: Ise and person he's giving the armor to have to synchronize their aura and breathing. It's similar to the Fusion Dance in DBZ, except there's no fusion. And then there's also the practice and training for it that Ise and Rias had to do (though maybe Hakaishin's right that the requirement of all that training might be circumvented by Ise getting better at using his powers).

@Katokateki: About the video of Gabriel in a bikini, although it wasn't in Ise's PoV, we did get an illustration from his PoV. So it's not all that bad.

Ise used Dress Break (I guess I was wrong about him not using it - but in this case I guess it's fine) and Rias actually smiled instead of apologizing or being frustrated. Was she proud of him for the timing of the technique? Normally she would've hated it. And I thought at first that she'd get jealous for no longer being the only one with armor from Ise when she saw him giving the same armor to Xenovia, but I'm glad she isn't mad or jealous or anything but actually seems to be happy about it. I guess she's happy that Ise's growing more or something. And she's also probably proud of him for performing well and whatnot. She also told Rudiger to not underestimate Ise and his team, after all.

Anyway, does the fact that Gabriel was talking to Ise (I guess) in the video mean she knew he'll be watching and did it for him intentionally? She probably didn't understand why he'd be happy, though.

Edit: Double Ninja'd.

What's "N***"? Either way, yeah, Grayfia with that armor would be OP AF. I want to see it now, actually.
__________________


[My Signature size should be completely fine; I even checked it. So what's the problem?]
DragonOsman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-21, 13:53   Link #980
Bleach1996
Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Paris
so Mirana can one shot a ultimate class devil ... its so cheated did she must meet conditions for that to work or can she fire them like a machine gun
__________________
I shall become The protector of the Dresden Slate : Adolf.K.Weismann The Silver and First King
Bleach1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:48.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.