Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-06-26, 22:07   Link #2581
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
Ah, come on... don't be so emotional about this

Kishi will troll us with that to the end of the times... don't fall in his trap!
He is thinking: "now, this week's chapter needs some Narusaku, so the next is for Sasusaku and then some NaruSasu... and so on... hohoho".
-I know, but its fun "trolling" a troll every once in a while .

-Still, nothing can compare to Kishimoto. He is the biggest troll of us all. In fact, he's a rare "Asian Troll", which is much more powerful than a "North American Troll" for it is crafty and sneaky .
Old 2009-06-26, 22:50   Link #2582
lousylaus

to be honest, the more people talk about Naruto x Sakura/Hinata (and that has happen a lot lately), the more I want to see him end up with neither and just go for someone else.
Old 2009-06-27, 17:08   Link #2583
JustRob

Oh by the way the anime objects against Sakura's flatness.

Click

Shippuuden 074 - 15:24
Old 2009-06-27, 17:55   Link #2584
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Oh by the way the anime objects against Sakura's flatness.

Click

Shippuuden 074 - 15:24
lol I guess everyone can't call her her flat chestd anymore..

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
Old 2009-06-27, 19:17   Link #2585
Alchemist007
*Author

Did somebody say CHOCOLATE?!

Old 2009-06-27, 19:19   Link #2586
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Did somebody say CHOCOLATE?!

uh.. is it me or did this thread gone a little on the random side?

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
Old 2009-06-27, 19:21   Link #2587
Alchemist007
*Author

No, not the thread, just me.
Old 2009-06-27, 19:23   Link #2588
AliceScarlette
Call Me Master

It kind of hard to believe that Saku+Naru r goin to end up, since Spoiler!!!!!!! Hinata confess her love to Naru.
Old 2009-06-27, 19:33   Link #2589
Alchemist007
*Author

Not really, she was shoved aside and forgotten about since.
Old 2009-06-27, 22:11   Link #2590
Let'sFightingLove
So right I'm left

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceScarlette View Post
It kind of hard to believe that Saku+Naru r goin to end up, since Spoiler!!!!!!! Hinata confess her love to Naru.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 2009-06-27, 23:06   Link #2591
lousylaus

let's think about this. If Sakura ends up with Naruto, everytime Sasuke shows up she'll go all hot and bothered at the sight of him. Not a pleasant situation to be in for poor Naruto. I was one who thought it could work out, but the last chapter really seems to prove otherwise. She just can't get over the sauce no matter what he does.

Naruto deserves better than someone who'll likely shove him to the side for some pretty boy.

Granted, I fully expect Kishi to troll the shippers once again in the next chapters. We'll likely see Sakura going for Naruto but I won't be buying it. Naruto should bail out while he can (if he didn't already gave up on her that is).

Like I said before, I think he should be with neither Sakura or Hinata. Sakura for reason stated above and Hinata because this is just boring (she can always go for Kiba anyway). He should just go after a non-Konoha kunoichi like his father did.
Old 2009-06-27, 23:26   Link #2592
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
She just can't get over the sauce no matter what he does.
I think that's one thing that she will overcome when they end up together. Their situation isn't resolved yet but yeah I do think the tears were overkill.
Old 2009-06-27, 23:34   Link #2593
Fruits Basket Fan

^Yeah, for NarutoxSakura to happen.....the love triangle between Team 7 has to be resolved by confronting Sakura about her feelings for Sasuke and Naruto. To me, it at least shows that she is gradually falling for Naruto because of spending time together and development, while still caring or holding onto lingering feelings for Sasuke....since he will always be a member of Team 7 in their eyes......now, it is probably reaching to a point when she might have to choose. She never did answer in part II who she loves, yet......

She seem to have been crying because Sasuke joined the very organization that attacked her village and wants to retrieve the kyuubi from Naruto that would involve taking his life away.....so it is no wonder why she would be in denial

Besides....earlier ago....she was already depressed about her village being destroyed, the stress of healing villagers, her teacher being in a coma, and now the news of this......is just too shocking for her......

If crying is proof for romantic love.....then, Sakura must be already having a affair with Naruto and has two kids and expecting another one....from all that crying for him !

Sakura has always been known to cry for both Sasuke and Naruto's problems......

However, I did kind of like how Naruto handled the situation both because he did not want to see Sakura in pain and how he can understand the Cloud ninjas struggle since he lost his teacher.

Sakura seems to have calm down near the end of the conversation though, looking at Naruto out of concern.....so she will be fine.
Old 2009-06-27, 23:51   Link #2594
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiroi Senko
NaruSaku is canon
it's confirmed by kiiroi - who can predict anything
Old 2009-06-27, 23:55   Link #2595
lousylaus

and yet the crying started right after the question "What are you to Sasuke?" and not after hearing he joined Akatsuki. Of course she's bothered by him joining the bad guys but it seems she's even more bothered by what Sasuke thinks of her.

The girl is still all over the sauce. She might try to get over him but like I said I won't buy it even if she says so herself. Kishi might makes us believe she's over him but watch her cry again with the usual "Sauce-k-koon" and fangirl admiration face when they reunite. Totally wouldn't surprise me. Even worse when she sees Karin all over the sauce, girl's gonna go nuts and start a catfight. Not that I wouldn't mind watching that.
Old 2009-06-28, 00:27   Link #2596
Fruits Basket Fan

I doubt that she will even have a catfight with Karin over Sasuke.........if Kishi does that.....oh DEAR LORD.....nothing like that even seems to be implied of that sort......

It seems she may have a rocky relationship with Karui though.....

Her tears were ambiguous just like her tears for Naruto and Yamato's words toward her about her feelings for Naruto.........

Yamato never finished and neither did Sakura......

Besides, sleepyfans mistranslated Sakura's words:

Spoiler:

そんな。。。 そんな事って。。。 [sonna... sonnakototte...]

It was not "I...I..."......It roughly means: "That can't be/That's impossible" or even "That is not....".....

Implying that she was not even answering Karui's question nor was she even thinking what Sasuke thinks of her (because really.....for her to think the latter in the situation she is in.....would be really odd) because she was still in shock over the news.

そんな is a dead give away because it is suppose to negate a Japanese sentence (kind of like adding "not"), usually said at the very beginning......especially when one cannot believe that something is happening.

But either way, she has cried for Naruto's problems.....and even a few others....that just proves even more that crying is not proof for a romantic relationship other than, that she cares about them.........even if one likes someone else you would still care about the people from your past.

Last edited by Fruits Basket Fan; 2009-06-28 at 01:32.
Old 2009-06-28, 00:52   Link #2597
Alchemist007
*Author

Maybe it was confusion tears
"Sasuke or Naruto? SASU OR NARU?! I know, I'll...cry!"
Old 2009-06-28, 01:21   Link #2598
Let'sFightingLove
So right I'm left

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachy View Post
it's confirmed by kiiroi - who HAS A FUCKING BRAIN.
lol, fix'd

1 chapter of kishi troll > 450 of concrete development, amirite?
Old 2009-06-28, 01:39   Link #2599
Fruits Basket Fan

I take it as Kishi playing tug & war with the Team 7 triangle since the story seems to be reaching its end !

It would be funny if there are no pairings in the end......even though, I like NarutoxSakura !
Old 2009-06-28, 09:28   Link #2600
ACrIkeD

Has anyone noticed that Sasuke just likes boys? Or did not pay attention to this?
The funny part is that this is reality of his side of story.

Therefore Sakura will have to accept that fact Sasuke will not love her and Naruto will be her natural choice to come forward.

Sakura loves Naruto that is fore sure but she has to be tough on Naruto cause else Naruto stops trying so hard. Sasuke was
her teenage love and we all know teenage loves don't last forever. That is one part of the story.

Besides love and feelings are something Sasuke has spend his entire life to get rid of so he can match his brother in the final fight.

Last edited by ACrIkeD; 2009-06-28 at 09:37. Reason: Doing new reply for this just would be pointless.
Closed Thread