AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2006-02-11, 18:53   Link #21
Crimen Scythe
Daemon Mortis

Send a message via ICQ to Crimen Scythe Send a message via AIM to Crimen Scythe Send a message via MSN to Crimen Scythe
i have 1150 Japanese songs on my ipod and 300 English songs...i dont really stick to one genre...im always switching around the language when im bored, i listen to anything depending on my mood... I listen to Rock, any kind as long as i like it... JPOP, anime songs, etc., and classical, mostly just piano pieces... i practically listening to my iPod all the time since im always walking around or on the bus... 1 hour to commute to skool... and im reallly dont listen to music on my comp anymore...
Crimen Scythe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-16, 00:19   Link #22
retrovision
shutterbug

i usually listen to m-flo (old m-flo with lisa) and utada hikaru at least once a day. but i usually mix up my playlist with other types of music like american hip-hop (binary star, athletic mic league), r&b (one vo1ce, craig david, inoj), reggae (dennis brown, the wailers, inner circle, groundation), rock (natural milk hotel, ratm, metallica, rufio) etc.

but at the moment, japanese music like rhymester, m-flo, orange range, utada hikaru, rie fu, guitar vader & minmi is all i listen to.
retrovision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-19, 18:59   Link #23
Venire

I listen to J-music (ie. Flow, Home Made Kazoku, Rip Slyme, Tsukiko Amano, Koda Kumi, L'Arc En Ciel, Janne Da Arc, Mihimaru GT) and Trance (ie. Airbase, Menno de Jong, Solar Stone, Blank & Jones, Filo & Peri).
Venire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-29, 17:16   Link #24
Anime-Avatar

Send a message via MSN to Anime-Avatar
i lison so much to stuff on my ipod mostly the latist hits you know form z104 and just stuff thats realy sounds neet. IPOD"S RULE
Anime-Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-29, 18:17   Link #25
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion_Angel
i lison so much to stuff on my ipod mostly the latist hits you know form z104 and just stuff thats realy sounds neet. IPOD"S RULE
Some suggestions: since this post is readable by everyone on the planet ... you might say "my local radio station" since "z104" is pretty much meaningless outside of a few miles from your home. Example: where I live "104" is a "christian soft pop" station...

No clue what "latest hits" means unless its the list as defined by the corporations trying to sell you their products as entertainment... it'd be more useful to list a few groups ... the thread question is more
"how much japanese music (jpop, jrock, anime, etc) do you have on your player (Ipod or other brand)."
Old 2006-04-04, 19:18   Link #26
Keios
Q(°.°Q)

Now that I think about it... I don't really listen to anything but anime OST's nowadays, or if I do, it's most likely trance or breakbeat. I'm kind of bored with everything else at the moment. I try to be open-minded towards all genres, though. A good song's a good song no matter what it's played with.

To answer the "how much..." -part, let's just say that I have a fairly large collection of OST's.
Keios is offline   Reply With Quote