AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-11-05, 12:37   Link #21
Yoburi

I going to post a short summary of the novel.

Now this novel is very similar with Kumo Desu ga on the skill and titles but too bad the similarity end there the MC is very bland it doen`t even have 1% of Kumo-chan charm.

After the sword MC kill Goblins he started to telekinetic everything and rampage his florest getting all kindas of skills it was intersting when he kill a Goblin king but it went down hill when he started to hunt Super Boss monsters like a slime lv 60 or a Tiger Tyrant lv70 since he keep spawning telekinetic to hit there monster core.

Well after he rank up a skill shop opens and thats the only way to raise his stats and raise his skills that he stole since all stay at level 1 and after his ramapge he got more skills than Ro from re monster.

At some point he try to move to a more dangerous location but he got unluck and got stuck on a special ground that absorve all his magical power and he stays there for a whole month.

He lost his mind there and raise skills like sword lv 7, swordmanship lv 7, fire magic lv 10, flame magic lv1, cock skill lv 10 and said anyone that remove him from there can get all this skills even a goblin.

Thats when the novel got better a slave black cat of 12 years old show up and remove him from there and became his onwer he remove her slave colar using contract magic lv 7 and kill the slave trader.

From there she whent to a city joing the adventures by beating the guild master to death on the exame test (he was trying to stop her since she is just 12 so he isnt` a bad guy).

Then she change her job to magic swordman a intermediary class and the stats start getting more and more broke besides the fact with skill share she got like 70 skills from the MC sword. After that it happend a dungeon raid on a gobiln king and queen where they fight a demon rank B probably the best fight of the novel so far.

Franc got rank D and lv25 with some absord status and titles from this and the MC learn a deprive skill from the demon that can steal other peoples skills.

The novel is now on the part a adventure name Amanda lv 70 rank A is doing a dungeon raid to exame a few people and Franc for Rank C but this half elf is kinda of a bich since she wanted to spar with Franc after she beat some losers and end beating the crap out of Franc.
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-05, 13:05   Link #22
Wurstorff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoburi View Post
I going to post a short summary of the novel.
[...]
You know, some people might want to find out themselves. Spoiler tags are your friend!
Wurstorff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-05, 13:50   Link #23
sasoras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvo269 View Post
I'm being a hypocrite since I was a part of this...

BUT... A titile where the MC is a sword and already half the thread is discussing how MC can snu-snu. I refuse to believe everyone here is a horny 17 year old like me here
I came to a conclusion that a majority of the forum members only want to know if their is snu-snu and a general hatred towards Ichika.

Naturally I'm exaggerating, but it seems pretty common topic lately.
Old 2015-11-05, 13:53   Link #24
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurstorff View Post
You know, some people might want to find out themselves. Spoiler tags are your friend!

No need nothing big happend and so far the story just started you make sound that i posted the final chpater there lol.
Old 2015-11-05, 14:03   Link #25
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasoras View Post
I came to a conclusion that a majority of the forum members only want to know if their is snu-snu and a general hatred towards Ichika.

Naturally I'm exaggerating, but it seems pretty common topic lately.
What we want to know is not actually if there is snu-snu, but we want to know that the MC isn't a cowardly dense retard who spends the entire series tripping on air to grope the heroines.

When the characters in a series are actually getting some that is an important clue that we won't have to put up with that love-comedy shit. If I wanted characters doing that routine there are an infinite variety of dime a dozen animes with it I haven't bothered watching.
Old 2015-11-05, 14:09   Link #26
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

^
That's pretty much it. Most of us are sick and tired of seeing MCs with no backbone to them.
Old 2015-11-05, 14:16   Link #27
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

simply put we the MC to be a real man

Rance (not quite as bad) and not another loser.
Old 2015-11-05, 15:25   Link #28
Yoraikun
Inlitify OA

Oh come on, Rance as a standard is a bit......
Yoraikun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-06, 03:10   Link #29
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoraikun View Post
Oh come on, Rance as a standard is a bit......
Either that or Akatsuki from Hagure Yuusha
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-06, 04:03   Link #30
obnuchious

Akatsuki is WAY better than Rance
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-06, 04:20   Link #31
Wurstorff

Rance is an interesting character in an interesting world. Akatsuki is an ego masturbation device.

Back to topic now?
Wurstorff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-06, 06:29   Link #32
ser4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyureki View Post
^
That's pretty much it. Most of us are sick and tired of seeing MCs with no backbone to them.
Stop reading/watching Japanese anime/Manga/LN/WN for some reason Japanese people are found of the no balls or backbone socially awkward blind, but powerful characters. I got so annoyed a few times that i just had to stop reading/watching Perfect example is High school DxD and Blade dance. So if u want a MC that got working balls and is not afraid to get it on with a girl read Chinese WN they are good that way
ser4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-06, 08:39   Link #33
jmcu17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ser4 View Post
Stop reading/watching Japanese anime/Manga/LN/WN for some reason Japanese people are found of the no balls or backbone socially awkward blind, but powerful characters. I got so annoyed a few times that i just had to stop reading/watching Perfect example is High school DxD and Blade dance. So if u want a MC that got working balls and is not afraid to get it on with a girl read Chinese WN they are good that way
That about sums up what I feel. I also dropped DxD/Shinmai/other novels for the same reason.

In Chinese novels, characters are more decisive, more ambitious and ruthless. For the Japanese counterpart, their characters tends to be more docile, passive and laid-back. I like both methods, but I favor Chinese novels cause they tend to have less slapstick and they aren't afraid to show sex.

I mean, if you have one beautiful woman after another (whose attraction that you return) throwing themselves at the you, sneaking into your bed naked, and basically declaring herself yours to do as you wish, and you still don't nuck the sheets out of her cause you have some retarded trauma or whatever, you deserve your fate, you eternally celibate piece of dumbo.
jmcu17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-06, 11:01   Link #34
Yoraikun
Inlitify OA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurstorff View Post
Rance is an interesting character in an interesting world.
Yeah, Rance is an interesting and fun character to follow. But as a human being...
Yoraikun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-06, 11:05   Link #35
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ser4 View Post
Chinese novels aren`t perfect either if the japanese MC lack backbone the chinese MC have way too much they fuck kill and rape anything that doen`t give them face.

In fact i read so much Chinese novels that i even went back to our old naive Japanese MC to have some peace of mind too after reading so much murder and gore like when you watch too much horror movies you feel like watching some cartoons later.
Old 2015-11-06, 12:35   Link #36
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoraikun View Post
Yeah, Rance is an interesting and fun character to follow. But as a human being...
In Rance's world. I think Rance is still in the middle when it comes to morality and actions rather than evil or bad. In here though.....
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-06, 13:20   Link #37
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvo269 View Post
Either that or Akatsuki from Hagure Yuusha
Akatsuki si nothing more then another fake pervert

If not Rance then Dark Schneider
Old 2015-11-06, 16:36   Link #38
fallencrow04

Rance.. when he do R-Stuff.. it isn't a crime... but JUSTICE
fallencrow04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-23, 02:11   Link #39
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

........ Nothing like letting a series amass chapters for like ~5 months to read in one go to see how a character evolves, and then you find out that almost all of the updates are wasted in a cooking tournament.....

The new fleeting villain introduced almost made me fall asleep, and that's not even factoring his ultra predictable objective + boring safe escape.... at least Fran is still relatively interesting; but the battles are getting a little bit too ridiculous.... so that's that.

Last edited by Okashira; 2016-07-30 at 12:52.
Okashira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-30, 10:54   Link #40
haanss

So now that this has a LN is anyone able to post the pictures?
haanss is offline   Reply With Quote