AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-05-02, 02:57   Link #2961
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Totally, too much free time is needed to made this chart, also I would like to spend my time posting new trapcelerator's pics in the gallery thread.
So your the culprit of its global spread

vent and aqua are both injured to the point they shouldn't be even standing. And its even surprising for vent to even corner Fianmma to the point he need to use robot mode index. It just show how messed up the power rankings and the real power isn't just brute force but in need of tactic and strategy.
Old 2010-05-02, 03:03   Link #2962
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
So your the culprit of its global spread

vent and aqua are both injured to the point they shouldn't be even standing. And its even surprising for vent to even corner Fianmma to the point he need to use robot mode index. It just show how messed up the power rankings and the real power isn't just brute force but in need of tactic and strategy.
Even you said so, I still can't see Misaka with tactic and strategy can beat Super Accelerator. This is just one of the example.
Old 2010-05-02, 03:23   Link #2963
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Nobody ever said she could. It's an accepted fact that Accelerator is of a 'level' above Mikoto, which is one of the few things they got right in those charts.
Old 2010-05-02, 06:37   Link #2964
tsunade666

I didn't say that! and can you even imagine that! Mikoto beating up Accel. If the power balance isn't that huge then strategy can make up for the missing power. Plus we all know how rule breaking is accel. And from the previews post it really looks like you like mikoto and frustrated on what's happening on her on the index novel. Well its the index world not the railgun where mikoto is the one who is in the leading role. I'm not much of a mikoto fan myself so I'm fine on the way things are happening.

And face it the power balance on toaruverse are just to messed up even if you say they are both level 5. Just like what accel said on their fight. Even if they are both level 5 the power is different like the eyesight level is.

I mean the battle of a both god's right seat. Everyone one on the god's right seat are at least saint class level or even stronger than them. Take aqua and fianmma for example and I think in vent's best form she could trash them with his divine spell "punishment" or something that makes anyone who has ill will against her knockdown. The only one who is weak on the god's right seat is terra but I think his also no push over because itsuwa and touma + tsuchimikado did had rough time with that bad guy.

And about the strategy it doesn't help much if the gap is too huge unless your touma that is because his right hand has a rule breaking effect that even if you throw the dragon level class spell against him. The most it could do is be vanish or just leave a few wounds.

Now that it's been mentioned all the spell just vanished or if it doesn't vanished it can be touch or control by touma but that doesn't include the dragon's breath. Because it actually manage to wound touma's right hand.

And I wish for gunha to show up plus the rank 6 on the level 5. And I wouldn't be surprise if the rank 6 is also a gemstone which I wish he should be.
Old 2010-05-02, 10:02   Link #2965
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
And I wish for gunha to show up plus the rank 6 on the level 5. And I wouldn't be surprise if the rank 6 is also a gemstone which I wish he should be.
I wish Aurrelus to show up fighting against somebody even if is Aiwass. I wonder how will be a fight between someone who is called almost a god om magic against a supernatural being which is said to be more powerful than an archangel.
Old 2010-05-02, 12:17   Link #2966
tsunade666

aurrelus? the alchemist or the magician?

Both are rule breaking in a way. The alchemist needed a special area and on that area his almost a god. As for the magician his strength is compared into a demi god with his complete mastery of magic.
Old 2010-05-02, 12:27   Link #2967
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
aurrelus? the alchemist or the magician?

Both are rule breaking in a way. The alchemist needed a special area and on that area his almost a god. As for the magician his strength is compared into a demi god with his complete mastery of magic.
Aurrelus(the maijin), not Aureolus(the alchemist).
Old 2010-05-03, 11:02   Link #2968
sasuke706

He finished the picture; seems like he likes pre-volume 15 version of these two:
Spoiler for Kakine and Mugino:

New poll, too:
Acqua & Kanzaki Kaori 359
Kihara Amata & Vent 261
Shirai Kuroko & Musujime Awaki 686
Sogiita Gunha & Himegami Aisa 678
Bardway & Floris & Lessa 226

I know nothing of Bardway, but It'd be nice to get Kihara some love, though I'd really be fine with any of them.

Last edited by sasuke706; 2010-05-04 at 15:55.
Old 2010-05-03, 15:51   Link #2969
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
He finished the picture; seems like he likes pre-volume 15 version of these two:
As expected of Kakine and Mugino, good looking there.

Quote:
I know nothing of Bardway, but It'd be nice to get Kihara some love, though I'd really be fine with any of them.
In Kanzaki SS preview which I posted before there is a girl talking with Kanzaki, maybe she is Bardway, well, at least thats what a friend told to me.

Saints: Acqua & Kanzaki Kaori
Sadistics: Kihara Amata & Vent
Twin tailed teleporters: Shirai Kuroko & Musujime Awaki
Gemstones: Sogiita Gunha & Himegami Aisa
Magic side lolis: Bardway & Floris & Lessar

I wonder how will look Acqua or Vent wearing different clothes XD.

Last edited by Miraluka; 2010-05-04 at 10:08. Reason: wrong name :S
Old 2010-05-03, 16:45   Link #2970
cubicjack
Kino fanboy

Quote:

New poll, too:
Acqua & Kanzaki Kaori 121
Kihara Amata & Vent 100
Shirai Kuroko & Musujime Awaki 231
Sogiita Gunha & Himegami Aisa 219
Bardway & Floris & Lessa 88

Bardway first appeared in an SS focused on Stiyl, and as Wilfriback said, she also appears in the Kanzaki SS.

It's kind of disappointing how the trio is getting the least votes. We really need more images of them. Especially Bardway.
Old 2010-05-04, 05:52   Link #2971
faiz blaster

Quote:

New poll, too:
Acqua & Kanzaki Kaori 209
Kihara Amata & Vent 137
Shirai Kuroko & Musujime Awaki 367
Sogiita Gunha & Himegami Aisa 350
Bardway & Floris & Lessa 133

In which site are these pics being uploaded? Does anybody have the link?
Old 2010-05-04, 06:10   Link #2972
tsunade666

Here's the link

http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=164728

you need an account on pixiv to view it.

I wish for the loli's to win. But by the looks of it the teleporters and the gemstones are dominating it.

I wish I can vote. Where to cast the vote?
Old 2010-05-04, 06:27   Link #2973
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

New poll, too:
Shirai Kuroko & Musujime Awaki 367
Sogiita Gunha & Himegami Aisa 350
It's too bad mugino and kakine were mortal enemies, they really look good! Also, i want to see kuroko and himegami wear something else! Personally i feel that the effect would be greater on characters who only wears uniform all the time...
Old 2010-05-04, 10:34   Link #2974
sasuke706

Quote:
I wish I can vote. Where to cast the vote?
Spoiler for Image:
Old 2010-05-04, 12:14   Link #2975
LastResolve

Quote:
Now that it's been mentioned all the spell just vanished or if it doesn't vanished it can be touch or control by touma but that doesn't include the dragon's breath. Because it actually manage to wound touma's right hand.
wait that doesnt make sense touma can control things he touch with his right hand? thats IB's true power?
Old 2010-05-04, 12:23   Link #2976
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastResolve View Post
wait that doesnt make sense touma can control things he touch with his right hand? thats IB's true power?
MMmmm.... maybe but thats is a very little piece of his power which still is an incomplete original.

BTW, thinking about this, makes me laugh hard because there are broken people like Fiamma and Aleister who are very crazy searching for absolute power.
Old 2010-05-04, 12:37   Link #2977
tsunade666

Quote:
hmmm not really control but touch it like a physical being. That's what he did on Accel's black wings and Fianmma's huge summoned sword from holy right. As for Accel's case it can't be erase at all so Touma grab it and pulled it together with Accel. As for Fianmma which just appear infront of them (another broken cheater) when their having a metting I think. That guy just use his holy right to summon a 40 meter sword and drop it on touma and the others with him. But the IB can't erase it instanlt it took a couple of seconds before its entirely erase.

So the things that can't be erased can be grab physically but that's only for touma. If you touch that huge sword of Fianmma and even Accel's Black Wings then your a goner.
Old 2010-05-04, 17:48   Link #2978
LastResolve

lol accels wings are dangerous lol why?
Old 2010-05-04, 18:28   Link #2979
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
lol accels wings are dangerous lol why?
Do you remember Fuze Kazakiri???? Just with touching one of her wings can desintegrate her sorroundings, now that Accelerator is becoming a being like an artificial angel is the same with his wings.
Old 2010-05-05, 02:37   Link #2980
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Do you remember Fuze Kazakiri???? Just with touching one of her wings can desintegrate her sorroundings, now that Accelerator is becoming a being like an artificial angel is the same with his wings.
Well to be fair it wasn't mention that those 2 wings are the same, but if kakine's wings is any indication you probably wouldn't want to touch them... i'm assuming that the black wings also acts as an extension for his powers to act through.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen